Police hunt Thai couple photographed having sex in supermarket

webfact

This needs to happen all over the country; the Cops would be so busy 'hunting down' the offenders they wouldn't have time to set up road checks and collect tea money.  It would also give them an excuse for not 'hunting down' scum like the Red Bull Heir as their resources would be stretched to the limit  !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The photos, which have now been removed, showed a man wearing jeans and t-shirt and a woman in a red dress engaged in a number of sex acts in what appeared to the aisle selling toilet cleaning products.

She went in looking for a Black Man rubber pump but left disappointed. 

12 hours ago, pee paub said:

Why is it the BIB are so zealously “hunting” these two yet we see in matters even as serious as assault or bribery they say they can take no action if there is no formal complaint from those involved?

I think the police do not need a complainant for the "computer crimes act".....

You can be guilty for clicking "like" on the wrong Facebook Post.... 

Maybe I'm showing my age.

But I never quite get this kinda stuff.

We all have our own kinks and perversions as do most people, but they are generally acted out in private.

Young kids could have stumbled upon this, which just ain't right.

It's like the sex on the beach thing....although how anyone thinks sex and sand are a good combo defies logic!

1 minute ago, GinBoy2 said:

Maybe I'm showing my age.
But I never quite get this kinda stuff.
{snipped}
It's like the sex on the beach thing....although how anyone thinks sex and sand are a good combo defies logic!

You mean from a health & safety perspective:  Organ-grinder - a condom full of sand.

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

You mean from a health & safety perspective:  Organ-grinder - a condom full of sand.

In my much much much younger days I thought sex on the beach was a good thing.

Jesus Christ baaaaaad idea. Like jerking off with a piece of sandpaper. What are you thinking!

This is a new so-called culture among young people to gain social media fame. Rarely do these people ever receive severe punishments for these acts, the police will just give them a lecture, then a wai, a 500 baht fine and an apology for disrespecting the Thai people.

The more outrageous, the more media attention they will receive which is what this is all about. If my memory serves me, last year a Thai couple went live on facebook having sex on a bridge and then the couple having sex in the back of a songthaew in full view on a public road. Also the young couple having sex by the counter in a Burger King in America. 

This is a sad sign of the times, and until the courts start enforcing prison time with large fines, this won`t be the first of such incidents and certainly won`t be the last.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2018 at 3:21 AM, cyberfarang said:

This is a new so-called culture among young people to gain social media fame. Rarely do these people ever receive severe punishments for these acts, the police will just give them a lecture, then a wai, a 500 baht fine and an apology for disrespecting the Thai people.

The more outrageous, the more media attention they will receive which is what this is all about. If my memory serves me, last year a Thai couple went live on facebook having sex on a bridge and then the couple having sex in the back of a songthaew in full view on a public road. Also the young couple having sex by the counter in a Burger King in America. 

This is a sad sign of the times, and until the courts start enforcing prison time with large fines, this won`t be the first of such incidents and certainly won`t be the last.

Prison time for sex in burger King lol

Sounds a bit drastic.. ???? 

Let's save prison for the murderers, rapists and other violent criminals who are a real danger to public safety and need to be taken off the streets

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We’re living in a world where ‘talent’ is a super-power!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, don't want this kind of thing going viral. Don't want to ruin their family oriented vacation spots.. Pattaya, Phuket. It might devastate the tourist industry... haha

• Like 1