Trump court pick tearfully denies woman's sexual assault allegation

webfact

2 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

You raped me in 1987 and I’ve been traumatized ever since. 

Prove it didn’t happen. 

Nope; can't prove that so let's not ruin the integrity of the court by appointing the nominee.  See how easy it is not to ruin the integrity of the court?

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

You raped me in 1987 and I’ve been traumatized ever since. 

Prove it didn’t happen. 

If that is to be the reason then the integrity of the court should still be intact as they haven't asked for proof either way, they just allowed someone to say what they say he did and then asked him if he did it or not.  It was Trump asked for proof, remember, the FBI enquiry he just ordered?  Are you saying this move has ruined the integrity of the presidency?

2 hours ago, Becker said:

So you're saying the "scum left" are up to the same tricks as the GOP employed regarding President Obama's pick where they blocked any kind of hearing for the whole last year of his presidency (you remember back when we had a sane grown-up in the WH)?

Well, I for one sincerely hope they succeed. Go Scum Left!!!!

Where is M Garland now and then. I didn't see the same vicious scum left tactics of "We will stop at nothing" by the right when M.Garland was offered up by a lame duck.

Can clearly see both parties efforts to win the majority during the last 10 years regarding the SC ,no denying  that. For me and many others, the  aggressive left tactics has woken up a passive sleeping bear. No more cowering from  what use to be smear tactics to the modern day," far left  search and destroy resistance      

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

So the Democrats have the ABA in their pocket and the Republicans have the NRA in theirs.

Get over it.

One has a license to steal (lawyers and politicians) ,the other is a grass roots organization started to protect themselves from that groups thirst for power and control

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, riclag said:

Yup ,reminds me of the story about the wife, saying after a  verbal argument, get out of this house,but darling, I own half this house, you can't make me leave! Really, she say's. One more time Get Out! No! . Ok she say's ,I'm calling the cops and telling them you hit me. Ok, never mind, give me some time to pack my suitcase. 

Can you imagine the husband ,god forbid he defend himself.

A female's Evil lies,almost always prevails!

You sound like the kinda guy who would commiserate at the bar with my worthless, piece-of-sh!t ex- brother-in-law. After words weren't enough, he belted my sister while she was holding their 3 year-old. He has never forgiven her for calling the cops and having him kicked out of their rental home. Even when she eventually filed for divorce, he said he would never forgive her for raising the ante when she called the cops on their 'domestic' and had him "thrown out of his own house". He had finally been emasculated by a long-suffering spouse who decided enough was enough. That's what he's really bitter about; not the fact that he systematically, psychologically abused her over about 10 years of marriage or the fact that HIS final, one-off act of physical violence sealed his fate. Once he's got your ear, he'll variously label her a psycho, a bad mother and all sorts of nasty epithets. But he won't tell you about all the female friends of my sister and our family that he tried to bed, some successfully, including my ex- fiancee. He'll save that for when he gets to know you better and the atmosphere for misogynistic, pussy-grabbing locker room banter among men looks more favorable.

Maybe some of you guys who bandy about the feminazi term (even the ones who can't spell it properly) and talk about overweight, domineering, white women and blame women for their own or other people's multiple failed relationships, maybe you feel Kavanaugh's pain. But I don't.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Explain how you think that scrutinising the candidate will ruin the integrity of the court? 

In America your innocent until proven guilty!  Before the hearing, The left politicians saying that JK was guilty and had to prove his innocents!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/09/23/no_justice_in_guilt_by_accusation_454120.html

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

85769194_integrityofthecourt.PNG.007e1afd6213718e5245fbc2c73b2ce6.PNG

By the way, you've got some nerve claiming that scrutinizing an appointee might "ruin the integrity of the court" when Kavanaugh himself has already done that with his spittle-filled rage directed at the committee, his claim that allegations against him are part of a left wing conspiracy to seek revenge on behalf of the Clintons.  Does that sound like somebody who'll be impartial?  Appointing him will only serve to further divide the court.

You yourself are hoping for him to wreak havoc purely out of spite:

9 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

I also hope that Kavanaugh goes even harder right in his future rulings just out of spite for what Democrat politicians did to him, his family, and his future on the court. 

How can you claim to have any interest in maintaining the integrity of the court with that kind of deplorable trash talk?   

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

You sound like the kinda guy who would commiserate at the bar with my worthless, piece-of-sh!t ex- brother-in-law. After words weren't enough, he belted my sister while she was holding their 3 year-old. He has never forgiven her for calling the cops and having him kicked out of their rental home. Even when she eventually filed for divorce, he said he would never forgive her for raising the ante when she called the cops on their 'domestic' and had him "thrown out of his own house". He had finally been emasculated by a long-suffering spouse who decided enough was enough. That's what he's really bitter about; not the fact that he systematically, psychologically abused her over about 10 years of marriage or the fact that HIS final, one-off act of physical violence sealed his fate. Once he's got your ear, he'll variously label her a psycho, a bad mother and all sorts of nasty epithets. But he won't tell you about all the female friends of my sister and our family that he tried to bed, some successfully, including my ex- fiancee. He'll save that for when he gets to know you better and the atmosphere for misogynistic, pussy-grabbing locker room banter among men looks more favorable.

Maybe some of you guys who bandy about the feminazi term (even the ones who can't spell it properly) and talk about overweight, domineering, white women and blame women for their own or other people's multiple failed relationships, maybe you feel Kavanaugh's pain. But I don't.

I learned never hit a women, "Belted" deserves punishment ! Accusations and lies  as a result of a verbal argument that stoked anger, doesn't

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

In America your innocent until proven guilty!  Before the hearing, The left politicians saying that JK was guilty and had to prove his innocents!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/09/23/no_justice_in_guilt_by_accusation_454120.html

Yup. That's why I was locked up late Friday and stayed that way until Monday morning when I could make bail... and was subsequently no-billed in a court of law.

1 minute ago, riclag said:

I learned never hit a women, "Belted" deserves punishment ! ...

My sister is Scottish.

Her ex- is an American.

The assault occurred in England.

Belted is a Scottish colloquialism for a punch in the face, not necessarily struck with a belt. Sorry for any confusion.

Glad that you consider hitting a woman is wrong, be it with your hands or anything else.

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

... Accusations and lies  as a result of a verbal argument that stoked anger, doesn't

She didn't lie. He was the angry guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Yup ,reminds me of the story about the wife, saying after a  verbal argument, get out of this house,but darling, I own half this house, you can't make me leave! Really, she say's. One more time Get Out! No! . Ok she say's ,I'm calling the cops and telling them you hit me. Ok, never mind, give me some time to pack my suitcase. 

Can you imagine the husband ,god forbid he defend himself.

A female's Evil lies,almost always prevails!

I'll defer judgment until I've heard Mrs Riclag's side of the story.

Had a friend tell me exactly the same story when I bailed him out in the morning.

I went round to his house to mediate with his wife. Talked to his wife and 2 adult children, who had been there at the time of the incident. Turned out that he'd assaulted all three of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

Hilarious, any particular reason you imagine the FBI would be leaking info from this ongoing case of national security importance?

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page with their media leak strategy. Comey leaking to his professor friend. There is more but you can find them yourself. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Had a friend tell me exactly the same story when I bailed him out in the morning.

I went round to his house to mediate with his wife. Talked to his wife and 2 adult children, who had been there at the time of the incident. Turned out that he'd assaulted all three of them.

Maybe he had an alcohol-induced black out?

• Haha 1

Just now, NanLaew said:

Maybe he had an alcohol-induced black out?

Definitely alcohol induced but no blackout.

IMO blackouts are an urban myth perpetuated by people who feel ashamed of their actions when they sober up in the morning. I've been in some serious states in my time but was always able to remember the gist of what happened the night before.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, riclag said:

In America, in SCOTUS appointment scrutinizing, there is no assumption of innocence. That is a particular rule of law for criminal court only, as your link loudly states.

All that is required its the opinion of the majority in committee, which I believe the GOP have.

Why are you sweating this decision? Do you believe experienced, sitting GOP members of the committee will be somehow improperly swayed by - horror of horrors - PUBLIC OPINION?

Isn't that what politics is? Judging, and influencing public opinion?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Not in a job interview.

Ya right , It use to be  a job interview,until the con artist's scheming left got their evil "will stop at nothing to destroy him minds bent around this! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Spidey said:

No worries mate, it was a true story.Don't know what country your from ,but this ca  happen in  America.Whether you believe it or not,  tum jai khuen

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

Ya right , It use to be  a job interview,until the con artist's scheming left got their evil "will stop at nothing to destroy him minds bent around this! 

Until the Republicans hid the vast majority of the candidate’s relevant work from the interviewers (and public).

Just now, riclag said:

Politics like this is not unusual even in the milieu of top executives.

To enter into a disputed nomination confirmation without expecting to be microscopically scrutinized and attacked by the opposition is a severe misjudgement in strategy.

But successful strategy to enact their agenda has been shockingly lacking in this administration, other than enacting their tax plan...

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Definitely alcohol induced but no blackout.

IMO blackouts are an urban myth perpetuated by people who feel ashamed of their actions when they sober up in the morning. I've been in some serious states in my time but was always able to remember the gist of what happened the night before.

I recall several raucous nights out with my college mates and there was always at least 3 or 4 guys who honestly could not remember what they did last night. No shame involved just total, non-selective amnesia. These guys were walking, stumbling, talking, mumbling with us all the way back to the flat... and couldn't remember whole chunks of the night out regardless of how innocuous their 'crimes' were.

Working in Australia, there was a memorable (for me) night out in Brisbane where a trellis beside a payphone in a restaurant was destroyed and one of the guys ended up with cracked ribs. The same guy who fell over while calling for a taxi in the restaurant and then subsequently tripped on the sidewalk and breasted the kerb after we got thrown out of the restaurant couldn't remember any of it.

More recently, a guy I have known for years both at work and at play and is retired in Pattaya goes out on a 3-4 day bender maybe twice a month. I went out with him a couple of times and he confesses if he doesn't cut himself off before maybe 7 or 8 beers, he's 'gone'. Once I left him at a bar on Soi 6 when my own 8 PM curfew kicked in and he said he was going home too. Two days later, I came across him around 5 PM in a bar off Buakhao, same clothes as two nights ago, sobering up and with evidence of last nights dinner on the front of his t-shirt. He was confessedly 'coming down' and on his way home but reckoned the soiled t-shirt was a good thing as it was evidence of eating sometime during his 'black out' as he couldn't actually recall eating. We hooked up again about 3 weeks later for an afternoon burger and blether. Looking at the face of the cashier when he bellied up to the counter to order at Burger King in Royal Garden, we reckoned we had stumbled across the place where he had dinner earlier in the month!

Edited by NanLaew

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Where is M Garland now and then. I didn't see the same vicious scum left tactics of "We will stop at nothing" by the right when M.Garland was offered up by a lame duck.

Can clearly see both parties efforts to win the majority during the last 10 years regarding the SC ,no denying  that. For me and many others, the  aggressive left tactics has woken up a passive sleeping bear. No more cowering from  what use to be smear tactics to the modern day," far left  search and destroy resistance      

Maybe Graland didn't sexually assault anyone. Do you agree with the GOP's tactic of stalling any replacement fro a year?

PS. You sound more and more shrill for every day. Is it your inner snowflake that is emerging?