Trump court pick tearfully denies woman's sexual assault allegation

webfact

22 minutes ago, iroc4life said:

Some on here would have been well to do in the 1800’s where you would be pulled away and shot or burned at the stake for an accusation you couldn’t prove was false. He will be confirmed and hopefully the Dems will lose more seats in the fall

You think vigilante killings in the 1800s targeted false accusers...

Interesting.

I think the vigilantes wrongly followed-up on a LOT of false accusations.

10 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Sorry to break this to you, but the FBI are investigating the allegations made against Brett, not digging up dirt on Ford.  Do you think they will be interested in why Trump is so desperate to have this particular judge?  Could it be that he fears he will end up in the Supreme Court?

Kind of like what the FBI are doing with the Mueller investigation right? They dug up dirt on everyone except Trump. 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, chokrai said:

Kind of like what the FBI are doing with the Mueller investigation right? They dug up dirt on everyone except Trump. 

I think Mueller and team is just saving the best 'til the last.

They probably have the goods, the dirt, the skinny. Maybe not all complete yet, maybe just waiting until the time is right. That could be coming soon.

Mueller is the type to make sure all the duckies are lined up before he shoots.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, chokrai said:

You are aware of the prosecutions, confessions and jailings that have come out of Mueller’s investigation.

You, like the rest of, have no idea what else Mueller has discovered but has not yet prosecuted, importantly you have no idea what is in and who is named in the multiple sealed indictments Mueller has obtained via Grand Jury.

I’ll let you speculate who ‘Person ‘A’ is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Becker said:

So you're saying those "scum left" are up to the same tricks as the GOP did regarding President Obama's pick where they blocked any kind of hearing for the whole last year of his presidency (you remember back when we had a sane grown-up in the WH)?

Let us never forget, the Republican party was known back then as "the party of no". Hence, Obama was forced to sign many executive orders to get anything done.

Funny though, my "die hard Republican", political science major, American nephew was heard to say (about Obama) that ruling by fiat is no way to govern.

Now, who's the king of executive orders?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iroc4life said:

... Some on here would have been well to do in the 1800’s where you would be pulled away and shot or burned at the stake for an accusation you couldn’t prove was false. ...

Ah yes... the good old days that the ultra-conservatives crave returning to.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, riclag said:

The liberal and the far left activist have their disgusting hands in the cookie jar .Another activist group ABA that supports liberal values!The simple ordinary good people don't know these facts ,the sick scheming lefts organizations of activist that want to destroy someone by any means possible! 

Nov -2017 article about the ABA

"Group That Rates Trump’s Judicial Nominees Has History of Liberal Advocacy"

https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/11/17/sasse-to-aba-the-american-bar-association-is-not-neutral/

So the Democrats have the ABA in their pocket and the Republicans have the NRA in theirs.

Get over it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, iroc4life said:

Totally disagree with anything said. Without proof you cannnot believe this, unless it is partisanship and its what you believed even before any accusations were made. As for his emotions during the hearings, He was reserved compared to how I would have been. I would have been even more upset and 10x More angry at the Hack Dems questions. Everyone has an opinion but With out facts its impossible to say he did what was said by Ford

Yup ,reminds me of the story about the wife, saying after a  verbal argument, get out of this house,but darling, I own half this house, you can't make me leave! Really, she say's. One more time Get Out! No! . Ok she say's ,I'm calling the cops and telling them you hit me. Ok, never mind, give me some time to pack my suitcase. 

Can you imagine the husband ,god forbid he defend himself.

A female's Evil lies,almost always prevails!

3 hours ago, Credo said:

And if he is, then Trump will have destroyed another branch of gov't and ruined the integrity of the Supreme Court.   

Actually ,It's the other way around. The modern day far left resistance movement "We will stop at nothing" mantra, has 

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

Yup ,reminds me of the story about the wife, saying after a  verbal argument, get out of this house,but darling, I own half this house, you can't make me leave! Really, she say's. One more time Get Out! No! . Ok she say's ,I'm calling the cops and telling them you hit me. Ok, never mind, give me some time to pack my suitcase. 

Can you imagine the husband ,god forbid he defend himself.

A female's Evil lies,almost always prevails!

The wife wants him out and he claims legal ownership of the space she is currently standing in, quite the gentleman.