Uk Tourist Visa For Thai Girl

hi i would like to know the relevant requirements to getting my thai girlfriend a tourist visa to the uk. i have no idea where to start from. i live with my mother so accomodation for my girlfriend would be no problem. how much will the cost be either by applying alone or with a 3rd party visa company? what details would i need to submit etc. thanks in advance.jim

Jim,

As a prospective visitor, your girlfriend will need to demonstrate that the trip can be paid for either from her own resources or a sponsor's, and that she has somewhere to stay whilst in the UK. She will also need to show that she intends to leave the UK at the end of her holiday. She will have to submit evidence which substantiates your relationship and its claimed duration, in addition to evidence, on the assumption that you'll be paying for the trip, of your ability to do so. You should also provide a letter from your mother confirming that accommodation is available to your girlfriend. If your g/f is employed, she should submit a letter from her employer which states what job she does, how much she is paid, for how long she has worked for the comapnay, and the date she is expected to resume work. You should write a letter of sponsorship to accompany the application, too.

If you are unsure of the process and do wish to have assistance with the preparation of your girlfriend's application, then by all means drop me either a PM or e-mail.

Scouse.