Deduct taxes healthcare cost?

I had in February this year an operation, surgery for an emergency slipped disk (needed to be done, that said not a lomgterm problem, it was emergenc). 

The insurance company at my fee covered me only 80% for specific operation, done at BKK hospital hua hin, same city I work and live.I am a Scandinavian citizen and worked here for about 2,5 years. Out of my own pocket I had to pay approx. 40.000 bath. 

Have about 900.000 - 1000.000 bath in yearly income. And so on taxes. 

Is it for 2019 possible for me to deduct that cost of approx. 40.000 bathz anyone kind to know can tell me? My insurers are Aetna Bupa. 

Thx in advance. 

8 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Interestingly there does nto appear to be provision for deduction of actual medical expenses.

The US only allows you to deduct out-of-pocket medical expenses that exceed 7.5 percent of your adjusted gross income, so if less than that, you cant claim for actual medical expenses in the US either

I expect because Thailand has a universal health care system (i.e., 30 baht program) that covers medical costs for Thai citizens they don't see a need to offer a tax deduction for medical expenses.  I'm a little surprised they even offer a deduction for health insurance premiums.