PM Prayut worried after Chinese tourist attacked

webfact

PM extends apology to Chinese tourist hurt by security guard

BANGKOK, 1 October 2018 (NNT) - Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha has extended an apology to a Chinese tourist hurt by a Don Muang Airport security guard, saying that it should never have happened as it greatly affects the image of Thailand. 

He went on to say that the authorities should control their emotions, follow universal rules of behavior and be service minded. 

The Prime Minister has expressed concern about the feelings of the Chinese people and has instructed the Ministry of Tourism and Sports and all related agencies both in Thailand and China to accelerate restoration of confidence among Chinese tourists.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-10-01
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Air Asia are catering mainly their Chinese customer. I live in Ayutthaya so I use DM airport for SE Asia flights. I was flying to Saigon where I was working about 6 months ago. I had booked an Air Asia flight, as usual the boarding was via bus. I got onto the bus , I noted before I got on the air crew had only gone through 5 minutes earlier (Normally 20 to 25 minutes).The bus pulled off and stopped for 20 minutes and then back towards the original gate and waited another 10 minuter and I got off and the passengers from the fight after mine to Hong Kong got on the bus. When I asked one of Air Asia staff what had happened  she bullshitted and said the aircraft we were boarding  wasn't allowed to got to  Vietnam. They did the same thing to the Mrs about a week.

I wrote them a blistering complaint proper tore them a new one. words such as , disgusting , failed , incompetent and disgrace. I am a NOK Air Fan Club Member .As I have used Air Asia for so long I didn't realise there was a civilized check in area in the airport , nice and quiet with  Starbucks right next to it.

37 minutes ago, ezzra said:

What a hogwash and a favoritism written all over it kowtowing to China, many foreigners are assaulted every day in the kinkdom and i don't see the PM doing anything about about let along showing concern and empathy to the affected people...

Love the 'deliberate' error - 'kinkdom'.  Ezzra do you live in Pattaya?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Retired General/aspiring politician/exalted leader/ songwriter laureate orders all 'big brothers and sisters' visiting from China to be welcomed individually...

chin.jpg

Is that the PM wearing traditional Thai Chinese costume?

• Haha 1