America's image worsens under Trump

webfact

6 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Since the beginning of the 'gulf war'  the Europeans have been harshly criticizing American foreign politics.

I would say that Donald Trump has added something which i can only describe as farcical.

It must be said, though, that the current President has not started any war yet.

Well he has almost begun a civil war: police forces are being armed to the teeth, rednecks parade around with their beloved AR-15s in plain site, KKK and extremists are being emboldened; the country is more divided than ever.

You might say he has started a "war of attrition"?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Since the beginning of the 'gulf war'  the Europeans have been harshly criticizing American foreign politics.

I would say that Donald Trump has added something which i can only describe as farcical.

It must be said, though, that the current President has not started any war yet.

They gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize.....then he bombed Libya, Syria, bombed hospitals in Afghanistan killing another Nobel Prize winner in the process. I guess the Europeans would have a better opinion of Trump if he starts a war? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

Well he has almost begun a civil war: police forces are being armed to the teeth, rednecks parade around with their beloved AR-15s in plain site, KKK and extremists are being emboldened; the country is more divided than ever.

You might say he has started a "war of attrition"?

Yes, i guess you have something there.

1 minute ago, Time Traveller said:

They gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize.....then he bombed Libya, Syria, bombed hospitals in Afghanistan killing another Nobel Prize winner in the process. I guess the Europeans would have a better opinion of Trump if he starts a war? 

Not for sure, and of course i can't understand why they gave Obama the prize.

That Nobel Peace prize it's another farce imo.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Time Traveller said:

"bombed hospitals in Afghanistan killing another Nobel Prize winner in the process."

Not that I'm aware of, but maybe this got something to do with it?

Taliban leader who ordered attack on Malala is killed in U.S. drone strike, officials say

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-pakistan-taliban-leader-20180615-story.html

Oh...wait.

2 hours ago, Time Traveller said:

You forgot to add the 40% of Americans that blindly follow the Democrats as well

Errr...no. The 50% of Americans that blindly follow the Democrats don't follow a lying, racist, scumbag that only a fool would believe.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The countries with the most positive views of the United States were Israel, the Philippines and South Korea, all at 80 percent or above.

Surprised Libya, Liberia & Chad are not on that list...

Who cares what you guys think? Since when does the opinion of a foreigner dictate anyone's politics? Germans dont like American that is likely because Under Islamic law you dont agree with freedom, maybe?? :) :) :)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Way off of the mark there chum.  Trump and his swamp dwellers are toxic indeed but there are many good Americans who are just as disgusted with him as the rest of us.

And there are many good Americans that aren't. 

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Agree but just make sure the opposition party doesn't only give you Hillary as an alternative. Was he voted in on his own perceived merits or elected by default because she was voted against?  If I was an American I would have voted for him on the basis that we did not know how bad he could be;  while her performance under Obama was so transparently self serving and against American interests that she could not be trusted as President.

Evidence?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Time Traveller said:

It's ironic as well that they whine all day about how bad Trump is but forget that Hillary would have been the alternative. I can only imagine the corruption and body count that she would have racked up by now. Thank God Trump is in office. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, irwinfc said:

why single out trump? ALL americans are to blame for their worsening image. 

Hillary versus Trump!

Trump lost the popular vote with almost 3 million, so only 46,1% to blaim directly! Hillary got actually 48,2

Popular vote 62,984,828 65,853,514
Percentage 46.1% 48.2%
Edited by Hummin

37 minutes ago, vinegarbase said:

It's ironic as well that they whine all day about how bad Trump is but forget that Hillary would have been the alternative. I can only imagine the corruption and body count that she would have racked up by now. Thank God Trump is in office. 

Talking about corruption, mafia, and so on, I guess Clinton Dynasty is one of the better for the people. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Talking about corruption, mafia, and so on, I guess Clinton Dynasty is one of the better for the people. 

I would wager that the population of the entire country of Haiti would disagree with you, strongly. 

10 minutes ago, NaamGin said:

Yeah, about $12,000,000,000 apples and oranges. 

You really don't have a clue about who and what the Clintons are, do you? 

Yes I do, and do you know Bush, Cheeney, Rumsfeldt and who Trump is? 

So f  much misleading information out there. But there is one thing Im sure of, and that is Hillary would have managed to give USA a better picture about USA in the World! That is what this tread is about 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Bush, Iraq, Guantanamo, NSA, Trump. Nuff said. If there is one thing I hope this useless piece of disgrace will achieve then it’s to isolate the USA and make others form new alliances. 

I hope not, Im quite happy to get Trump removed. To much at stake if USA goes down for me personally and the rest of the world as most of us here in TV.