Bangkok Hotel Features Hitler Hotel Room

webfact

16 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Unfortunately the supplier of Aryan masks, makeup, and blonde wigs in Germany's Saxonia was busy with a shipload order to white power rednecks in Trumpistan on that day.

Book me into the Trump Room.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, manarak said:

I'm disappointed by the obvious lack of swastikas!

we don't know the name of that hotel?

there is one strange thing in the photo: the door on the right, this kind of doorhandle and lock is quite rare in Thailand.

They, the door handles, are promoted in both Home Mart and HomePro, but a bit more expensive than the usual cheaper handles often seen here. They are for example manufactured by Häfele, which "is a German family enterprise with its head office in Nagold, Germany. Häfele is the leading international manufacturer and supplier of furniture fittings and architectural hardware, with customers in more than 150 countries".

Conclusion: Such a door handle fits the room well...????

While this is in bad taste- and will probably disappear soon once  the authorities get wind- the worst example had to be the Thai school that had an activities day and dressed the children in Nazi uniforms and paraded them around the school taking pictures.  One wonders how a school  could be so ignorant and allow such goings on.

My Thai step dau knows who Hitler is but not the extent of his brutality and racism.  My  Thai wife also is aware he was an evil man but again not the extent.

Thai people don't realize that Hitler's Aryan concept of superiority would have put Thai people in concentration camps and worse.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, manarak said:

I found more info on a site that usually advertises its stories on Thaivisa:

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/lifestyle/sexual-heiling-nonthaburi-love-hotels-communism-room-features-hitler-mural/

apparently, and contrary to what's said in the opening post, it's not a hitler room, it also features communist symbols in addition to hitler's photo and the nazi warflag, so it's more like a European war criminals' room.

Don't let that get in the way of a good story from the Jerusalem Post.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The most interesting point regarding Herr Hitler is that he HIMSELF did not have Aryan traits. He was not Blonde and did not in any way fit into the Aryan image that was so dear to him. He should have been sent off to one the extermination camps himself

23 minutes ago, SinCityGr8One said:

The most interesting point regarding Herr Hitler is that he HIMSELF did not have Aryan traits. He was not Blonde and did not in any way fit into the Aryan image that was so dear to him. He should have been sent off to one the extermination camps himself

His grandmother was a jewess.

22 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

They will do anything for money in Thailand.

they will even,   sell you there grandma after she have cleaned the house, cooked the dinner and washed all the families cloths.

Er...Who buys grannies? Actually, historically,  the most famous group of people, famous for trading their bodies were the Germans in the late 1940s A packet of nylons, a potato, or few cigarettes could get you a female of any age. Im not sure about the desirability of grannies though. I understand the concept of selling your 'nan'  but who is the buyer?

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

They, the door handles, are promoted in both Home Mart and HomePro, but a bit more expensive than the usual cheaper handles often seen here. They are for example manufactured by Häfele, which "is a German family enterprise with its head office in Nagold, Germany. Häfele is the leading international manufacturer and supplier of furniture fittings and architectural hardware, with customers in more than 150 countries".

Conclusion: Such a door handle fits the room well...????

Excellent info. So the room designer paid attention to detail and even aquired German locks: not cheap Chinese equivalents?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The manic said:

Er...Who buys grannies? Actually, historically,  the most famous group of people, famous for trading their bodies were the Germans in the late 1940s A packet of nylons, a potato, or few cigarettes could get you a female of any age. Im not sure about the desirability of grannies though. I understand the concept of selling your 'nan'  but who is the buyer?

Nah

Thailand has had the top slot for years. :thumbsup:

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

Stay away from the shower. 

37 people said 'haha' to this comment and 17 people 'liked it', it really makes you wonder at some of the people who hang around on this forum, what is going through their mind, what they peruse on the internet, and what they do in their spare time. Worrying. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jimbo1964 said:

I wonder if a Christian room or a Muslim room full of their pictures and trinkets would attract so much criticism.

When you think about it, far more people have been brutally murdered using religion and Gods name for centuries. And it's still happening today! But try to talk about it and the left go crazy and brand you as a Nazi, Fascist, Racist or Bigot.

The number of people torchered and killed in Gods name is monumental. Kinda makes the number of people murdered in WW2 seem very small in comparison. But because its classified as religion, it gets overlooked and whitewashed. 

I think, what you are overlooking is the industrialized killing of about 6 million Jews, Homosexuals, communists, mentally and physically handicapped...

I missed the part of the Spanish Inquisition, where that happened!

As much as I am with you, on how bad, evil and often deadly religion is, I am quiet a bit tired of these whataboutisms and the excuses, made up to defend Hitler!

"Yeah...he was not that good...but look over here...Mao..!" is really not a good argument!

• Like 2

There is a certain president of a once liberty-living nation who said, "There are some fine people" in a march sporting Nazi regalia right after one of its members ran down a young mother. Maybe the room is for supporters of this president, who is a fine friend of Thailand. Sad. So sad.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

37 people said 'haha' to this comment and 17 people 'liked it', it really makes you wonder at some of the people who hang around on this forum, what is going through their mind, what they peruse on the internet, and what they do in their spare time. Worrying. 

If we were to focus on the history of mankind in a bleeding heart sorrowful way we would never smile, dark humor carries us through. 

Soldiers, Cops and others who witness first hand the brutality of man all use it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Unfortunately the supplier of Aryan masks, makeup, and blonde wigs in Germany's Saxonia was busy with a shipload order to white power rednecks in Trumpistan on that day.

The masks and wigs might fit but the rest of the gear if made to fit those fine young specimens of female Hitler youth was sent to the 'Stan you mention, it would look a bit errrrr' interesting?  on the average white power redneck.

15 hours ago, davehowden said:

Pol Pot room to be added soon ?

To be followed by :

' forum moderator ' room. A cosy place for the hundreds of moderators from the many expat forums. Wall paper in small print of every poster ever banned mixed with tasteful brickwork. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ezzra said:

We should draw the line of sensitivity and good taste if they erect a gas chamber in the lobby with zyklon B canisters as souvenirs...

just cut them short of providing the rotating knives, and the chute for the blood to run down

but, whatever you do... don't mention the war!

I did, but I think I got away with it!

6 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Only thing worrying is people like you who judge ppl based on what they think is funny.

You feel like there is a proper way to think and feel. You want to control people who do not fit your standards. Kind of like a Nazi actually. 

All heil the humor Nazi.

• Like 2

What on earth has this world come to...love him or loathe him Hitler is a giant of modern history. He was voted By Time Magazine to be the most influential person of the 20th century. What in the lords name is so wrong about posting a picture of a colossus of modern history....the world has truly gone mad to see offense in hanging a picture or two of hitler in a brothel in Thailand....absolute insanity...May the lord help us from this moronic political correctness overkill.

• Thanks 1