Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

That is exactly what Guiliani meant, when he said truth was not truth. The mind is a powerful thing. But it changes nothing.

It is what it is...whatever that is..you tink too mutt!  mai pen rai.....I go take a nap now..sabai sabai  ????

PS if anyone is thinking they have a shot at the free toaster--think again my heterosexual men!  Mmm toast..

18 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

They go out the window for the some of same reasons that most men prefer Ferrari over a tuktuk. An attractive Thai ladyboy is more attractive than a heap of average western women! Hot it hot Lol

Thats with lots of make-up on , they look like males without the make up on

8 hours ago, YogaVeg said:

I've got a question: at what point is it revealed that a person is a ladyboy when you first meet them? 

Obviously it's situational, but there must be some acceptable etiquette to this.

I would suspect a woman might get offended if you just straight out ask them if they are a ladyboy.

Any tips to inquiring without insulting?

At what point do you tell people you are straight?  The only people I know that would ask are here on Thai Visa.  Straight guys attracted to lady boys vs gay guys.  Who could possibly care.

If you are going to have sex with a stranger anything is possible and you deserve it whatever it is.  What if you are a gay guy going out with a lesbian who dresses like a man.  Is she supposed to tell you that she is a woman?  What are you going to do when you find out?  Write a book or make a movie? 

Have sex, have fun this is Thailand.  Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

It changes everything. Being gay is a condition that exists between your ears, not in your trousers. 

If, in the heat of passion, you have enough control over your mind to convince yourself that the person knelt between your legs is a lady, then you will have no gay feelings. Ergo, it's not gay.

However, if in the same situation, you are happy in the knowledge that the ladyboy knelt between your legs is actually a hairy arsed builder from Khon Kaen, then you're gay.

What earthly reason do you have for caring?  Why the constant reference to gay or straight?

Outside of you and some fellow posters in Thai Visa who cares about gays vs straight who cares?  Do you think you are better than a straight/gay fellow?  In what way? 

You must be concerned because of your constant reference to it in every post.  So, tell me what makes you better or worse than a straight or gay person?  Since you are posting so much in a ladyboy thread it is obvious to all that you are not straight but why does that bother you?  I don't care. 

Edited by marcusarelus

Just now, marcusarelus said:

What earthly reason do you have for caring?  Why the constant reference to gay or straight?

Outside of you and some fellow posters in Thai Visa who care about gays vs straight who cares?  Do you think you are better than a straighet/gay fellow?  In what way?  You must because of your constant reference to it in every post.  So, tell me what makes you better or worse than a straight or gay person?  Since you are posting so much in a ladyboy thread it is obvious to all that you are not straight 

1. I don't give a jot if someone is gay or straight.

2. I don't think that I'm better than anyone.

3. My first couple of posts, where I referenced my personal experiences with ladyboys. I didn't mention it at all.

4. I have only ever referenced it in replies to posters that have mentioned it.

5. The old nutmeg "If you post in a ladyboy thread you must secretly desire them". Complete nonsense. I have posted in this thread because I have had not inconsiderable contact with ladyboys, some of them are family and friends. This has allowed me to form opinions which I have posted in this thread.

I find that people who express the opinion "If you post in a ladyboy thread you must secretly desire them" are actually people who do desire ladyboys but aren't comfortable with the fact and need verification of their feelings and do this by performing over the top attacks on anyone that they think is showing even the slightest negativity to men who desire ladyboys.

Get over yourself. I couldn't give a monkey's toss whether you sleep with ladyboys or not.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

At what point do you tell people you are straight?  The only people I know that would ask are here on Thai Visa.  Straight guys attracted to lady boys vs gay guys.  Who could possibly care.

If you are going to have sex with a stranger anything is possible and you deserve it whatever it is.  

Oh come on this is utter nonsense.

I don't need to tell anyone I have a penis because it is obvious I have a penis by the way I look, dress, and behave.

If someone is going to disguise their gender, at some point they will need to divulge the information of what sexual organs they have, prior to the sex act.

Seriously...????

The world over, not just on TV, folks are going to want to know.

I personally don't care who likes who. If your fetish is that of jumping in bed with random people without a clue what equipment they might be sporting, that's fine, but understand that is your fetish.

Most people need to know in advance, basic common sense tells me.

Edited by YogaVeg

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

1. I don't give a jot if someone is gay or straight.

2. I don't think that I'm better than anyone.

3. My first couple of posts, where I referenced my personal experiences with ladyboys. I didn't mention it at all.

4. I have only ever referenced it in replies to posters that have mentioned it.

5. The old nutmeg "If you post in a ladyboy thread you must secretly desire them". Complete nonsense. I have posted in this thread because I have had not inconsiderable contact with ladyboys, some of them are family and friends. This has allowed me to form opinions which I have posted in this thread.

I find that people who express the opinion "If you post in a ladyboy thread you must secretly desire them" are actually people who do desire ladyboys but aren't comfortable with the fact and need verification of their feelings and do this by performing over the top attacks on anyone that they think is showing even the slightest negativity to men who desire ladyboys.

Get over yourself. I couldn't give a monkey's toss whether you sleep with ladyboys or not.

You wrote, " I find that people who express the opinion "If you post in a ladyboy thread you must secretly desire them" are actually people who do desire ladyboys but aren't comfortable with the fact and need verification of their feelings and do this by performing over the top attacks on anyone that they think is showing even the slightest negativity to men who desire ladyboys."  

Must be in error because I said I liked lady boys from the firsts post of this thread.  Ergo if you are incorrect than I am correct?  Right?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, YogaVeg said:

Oh come on this is utter nonsense.

I don't need to tell anyone I have a penis because it is obvious I have a penis by the way I look, dress, and behave.

If someone is going to disguise their gender, at some point they will need to divulge the information of what sexual organs they have, prior to the sex act.

Seriously...????

The world over, not just on TV, folks are going to want to know.

I personally don't care who likes who. If your fetish is that of jumping in bed with random people without a clue what equipment they might be sporting, that's fine, but understand that is your fetish.

Most people need to know in advance, basic common sense tells me.

You wrote, "I don't need to tell anyone I have a penis because it is obvious I have a penis by the way I look, dress, and behave." 

It is obvious to all Thais and people who have been in Thailand for any length of time about a lady boy.  Your question seems utter nonsense to me and any Thai people.

I don't see why you should disclose what equipment you have beforehand unless you are getting paid for a specific service.  Lady boy hookers get paid more the more equipment they have - so I can see why in that case one would have a show and tell. 

Many fellows and women have unnatural/odd stuff and I don't really think it needs to be discussed in the light of day. 

Edited by marcusarelus

Just now, marcusarelus said:

You wrote, " I find that people who express the opinion "If you post in a ladyboy thread you must secretly desire them" are actually people who do desire ladyboys but aren't comfortable with the fact and need verification of their feelings and do this by performing over the top attacks on anyone that they think is showing even the slightest negativity to men who desire ladyboys."  

Must be in error because I said I liked lady boys from the firsts post of this thread.  Ergo if you are incorrect than I am correct?  Right?

Wrong. You said you liked ladyboys and have made an over the top attack on someone who you think has expressed a negative view on guys who like ladyboys. Specifically by saying, "Since you are posting so much in a ladyboy thread it is obvious to all that you are not straight".

Which completely proves my point. Right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

It is obvious to all Thais and people who have been in Thailand for any length of time about a lady boy.  Your question seems utter nonsense to me and any Thai people.

I see that you are very reactionary and defensive in this thread but you aren't under attack here with my simple question "how do I ask if someone is a ladyboy?"

Take a deep breath. Relax.

I am one of those people actually, that had been here "any length of time" ????

It isn't obvious to everyone (obviously) who is who.

It's a relevant question.

At least try not to react with such hysteria.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Many fellows and women have unnatural/odd stuff and I don't really think it needs to be discussed in the light of day. 

Yep, I know what you mean. I have never been let down by my ladyboy radar, except on one occasion.

On one occasion I was in an infamous gogo bar in Pattaya. A chap sat next to me was performing cunnilingus on a lady who was knealt on all fours on  a table in front of him. When he had had enough I asked him to pass her over to me and I did the same. Immediately, I noticed that there was something quite strange about her vagina. I came to the conclusion that she was a post op ladyboy. When she went off to the bathroom, I turned to her previous companion and asked her if he thought that she was a ladyboy as he'd given her a much more intensive examination than me. "No mate" (he was an Aussie) " She was born with a fully formed testicle inside her vagina but otherwise 100% lady".

Funny old world!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:53 PM, bbi1 said:

Quite easy to know why if you think about it logically. Since babies Thais have been brainwashed to watch and accept that gays & ladyboys are "normal". They are all over tv on nearly all soap operas, so called "comedy" "funny" shows, as celebs, and everywhere where you walk you can't escape them. In other countries you don't get that rubbish plastered all over tv and in your face like you do in Thailand.

Perhaps not yet …. but I have noticed there's a number of countries where minorities are ramming it down our throats, (figure of speech ????) to accept their lifestyle as mainstream. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

In response to Yogaveg:

Setting and companions are good indications in my experience.They are rarely "subtle" generally exaggerated. Of course there are always exceptions.

Thank you. I still have the question tho, how to respectfully ask?

I'm thinking more in terms of when talking to women, cause that's my focus, without it being insulting.

There was one gal recently that was 'different' but I had no idea on how to broach it.

She was feminine, soft voice, no discernable Adams apple or exaggerated mannerisms, but a little larger in size and just, well, different looking in the face somehow.

I have no idea honestly, and am leaning towards woman, but was at a loss on how to simply ask. Seems like a real woman might get offended by the question...

54 minutes ago, YogaVeg said:

I'm thinking more in terms of when talking to women, cause that's my focus, without it being insulting.

There was one gal recently that was 'different' but I had no idea on how to broach it.

She was feminine, soft voice, no discernable Adams apple or exaggerated mannerisms, but a little larger in size and just, well, different looking in the face somehow.

I have no idea honestly, and am leaning towards woman, but was at a loss on how to simply ask. Seems like a real woman might get offended by the question...

You will find if you just ask them no one will be offended and it could safe a lot of trouble later on."Are you a real lady?"Done.!

9 minutes ago, jvs said:

You will find if you just ask them no one will be offended and it could safe a lot of trouble later on."Are you a real lady?"Done.!

No, he cannot just ask them . 

He may embarrass them or make a cultural mistake or cause offence or upset them 

He cannot just ask them , would have to find out how they deal with the situation in America, first , before taking any action which may be polar to typical Thai behavior 

• Confused 1

Have you been with a lot of Thai women/or/whatever?  Do you prefer women?  I always thought if I was gay I'd move to CM.  I found it to be a very gay friendly place.  However if you are after women/lady boys a more relevant question would be which ones are professionals.  50 year old guy isn't going to get anything for free.  The choices are the short con or the long con or the COD.  Meet the girls in a go go or sauna and you can check it out before you meet them which prevents the problem of having to ask. 

• Like 1

I would have thought the onus is on the person to reveal the true nature and position etc if things are likely to get "intimate". Up to then ,no, but if its likely, then they should be honest and say so, because not saying so, and letting things get intimate could turn very ugly very quickly, and even potentially deadly!  (IMHO)

15 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Outside of you and some fellow posters in Thai Visa who cares about gays vs straight who cares?  Do you think you are better than a straight/gay fellow?  In what way? 

You must be concerned because of your constant reference to it in every post.  So, tell me what makes you better or worse than a straight or gay person?  Since you are posting so much in a ladyboy thread it is obvious to all that you are not straight but why does that bother you?  I don't care. 

I am straight. And I have alot of gay friends. Great guys. It is simply about honesty. That is all. Admit you want a gay experience. Nothing wrong with that. It is the deflection that is an issue. 

• Like 1