Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am straight. And I have alot of gay friends. Great guys. It is simply about honesty. That is all. Admit you want a gay experience. Nothing wrong with that. It is the deflection that is an issue. 
If you want a gay experience go for a male that presents as a male not a female.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Spidey said:

Yep, I know what you mean. I have never been let down by my ladyboy radar, except on one occasion.

On one occasion I was in an infamous gogo bar in Pattaya. A chap sat next to me was performing cunnilingus on a lady who was knealt on all fours on  a table in front of him. When he had had enough I asked him to pass her over to me and I did the same. Immediately, I noticed that there was something quite strange about her vagina. I came to the conclusion that she was a post op ladyboy. When she went off to the bathroom, I turned to her previous companion and asked her if he thought that she was a ladyboy as he'd given her a much more intensive examination than me. "No mate" (he was an Aussie) " She was born with a fully formed testicle inside her vagina but otherwise 100% lady".

Funny old world!

???????????? Aussies would consider that normal!!!!

15 hours ago, Spidey said:

Yep, I know what you mean. I have never been let down by my ladyboy radar, except on one occasion.

On one occasion I was in an infamous gogo bar in Pattaya. A chap sat next to me was performing cunnilingus on a lady who was knealt on all fours on  a table in front of him. When he had had enough I asked him to pass her over to me and I did the same. Immediately, I noticed that there was something quite strange about her vagina. I came to the conclusion that she was a post op ladyboy. When she went off to the bathroom, I turned to her previous companion and asked her if he thought that she was a ladyboy as he'd given her a much more intensive examination than me. "No mate" (he was an Aussie) " She was born with a fully formed testicle inside her vagina but otherwise 100% lady".

Funny old world!

???????????? Aussies would consider that normal!!!!

Hypocrites are alive and well on this page. My in depth understanding of the forum rules would tend to have me believe that talk of any sexual or discriminatory nature or any talk alluding to prostitution is not permitted.....

Just now, Catkiwi said:

Hypocrites are alive and well on this page. My in depth understanding of the forum rules would tend to have me believe that talk of any sexual or discriminatory nature or any talk alluding to prostitution is not permitted.....

I only had a Ladyboy cut my hair

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I am straight. And I have alot of gay friends. Great guys. It is simply about honesty. That is all. Admit you want a gay experience. Nothing wrong with that. It is the deflection that is an issue. 

The record's stuck. If someone can get turned on by a ladyboy it doesn't mean that they are gay, it just means that they have more fertile imaginations than you or I.

Aren't they the lucky ones?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Spidey said:

The record's stuck. If someone can get turned on by a ladyboy it doesn't mean that they are gay, it just means that they have more fertile imaginations than you or I.

Aren't they the lucky ones?

Its Sunday morning , not even 8 AM .

Its not the time to talk about getting turned on by ladyboys

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its Sunday morning , not even 8 AM .

Its not the time to talk about getting turned on by ladyboys

Why? Are you getting excited? What time is the earliest that you get turned on by ladyboys? ????

• Haha 1

Just now, sanemax said:

Silly thing to post , it doesn't even make any sense 

I don't believe anyone when talking about not having sex.  I've met too many preachers and televangelists.  I went to a Catholic boy's school.  People post in a thread about lady boys because they have an interest in lady boys. 

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Unless sanemax is a former US president I don’t see the relevance !

Why would a person feel the need to tell us all he doesn't like and indeed finds lady boys repulsive?  He actually expects us to believe him.  Look at Clinton's face.  He actually expects people believed him about sex.  No one did and no one does.  Now do you see the relevance?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

I don't believe anyone when talking about not having sex.  I've met too many preachers and televangelists.  I went to a Catholic boy's school.  People post in a thread about lady boys because they have an interest in lady boys. 

Going by that logic . Everyone is having sex with ladyboys , those who say that they do and those that say that they dont , are lying .

So, everyone is having sex with ladyboys ?

Simply posting in a thread about ladyboys , doesnt mean that you are attracted to them 

• Haha 1

I met my first Thai lady boy in 1960 in the toilet at the student union at the college I was attending.  She was so sweet.  I could never find lady boys anything but charming after all these years.  Imagine the surprise of a Midwest farm boy meeting a Thai lady boy in 1960.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Going by that logic . Everyone is having sex with ladyboys , those who say that they do and those that say that they dont , are lying .

So, everyone is having sex with ladyboys ?

Simply posting in a thread about ladyboys , doesnt mean that you are attracted to them 

I certainly didn't say that.  I said you have an interest in lady boys.  Given the right time and place that interests may out. 

2 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Why would a person feel the need to tell us all he doesn't like and indeed finds lady boys repulsive?  He actually expects us to believe him.  Look at Clinton's face.  He actually expects people believed him about sex.  No one did and no one does.  Now do you see the relevance?

That doesnt make any sense at all .

Because Bill Clinton lied about having sexual relationship with Monica , that means that everyone must be attracted to ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!

Illogical .

Run that through me again : If a person states that they are not sexually attracted to something , they must be lying because Bill Clinton lied about Monica .????   

I hate ladyboys in tourist areas who are physically aggressive. They need to be punched. But then you have to run like the dickens or get bottled - humiliating either way.

There are just more ladyboys in Thailand than anywhere else. I can’t say if there are more gay people too. Why? Buddhist acceptance, we are each on our own path, blah, blah, blah. But, really? At some point you have to think about nature vs nurture. Even though they are social outcasts, is there something about Thai society that pushes ladyboys in that direction?

Just as more women go into prostitution because of the financial opportunities in Thailand, are more gay men changing gender to Enter the sex trade? Are the majority of ladyboys from Isan?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Yes, I get it now !
Sanemax is obviously a liar because he said he doesn’t like ladyboys ?

Plus, he’s a former US president !!

Bush, Carter, Reagan.... no wait a minute Reagan is dead ..... Obama !!!

Wow , sanemax is Obama !!

This all too much for me ☹️

16 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That doesnt make any sense at all .

Because Bill Clinton lied about having sexual relationship with Monica , that means that everyone must be attracted to ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!

Illogical .

Run that through me again : If a person states that they are not sexually attracted to something , they must be lying because Bill Clinton lied about Monica .????   

If the most important person in the world (American President) feels the need to lie about sex to save face certainly it is reasonable to assume others would do the same. 

22 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Why would a person feel the need to tell us all he doesn't like and indeed finds lady boys repulsive?  He actually expects us to believe him.  

...................because someone asked me a question , or made an implication and I responded.

You are being illogical .

If a person gets asked a question and they reply negatively , they must be lying , because they replied (to the question )

4 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes, I get it now !
Sanemax is obviously a liar because he said he doesn’t like ladyboys ?

Plus, he’s a former US president !!

Bush, Carter, Reagan.... no wait a minute Reagan is dead ..... Obama !!!

Wow , sanemax is Obama !!

This all too much for me ☹️

Why do people feel the need to lie about sex or sexual desires?  Sometimes they don't even know it.  I had sex with a lady boy in my teens and felt guilty about it for 20 years.  Now older and wiser I see how silly I was to feel bad about a normal act.