Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, marcusarelus said:

If the most important person in the world (American President) feels the need to lie about sex to save face certainly it is reasonable to assume others would do the same. 

OK : Do you like bestiality ? Sheep and dogs and things ?

If you say no, you must be lying because Bill Clinton lied .

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

...................because someone asked me a question , or made an implication and I responded.

You are being illogical .

If a person gets asked a question and they reply negatively , they must be lying , because they replied (to the question )

After 300 replies?  Think about it.

Why do people feel the need to lie about sex or sexual desires?  Sometimes they don't even know it.  I had sex with a lady boy in my teens and felt guilty about it for 20 years.  Now older and wiser I see how silly I was to feel bad about a normal act.

If you are referring to Clinton lying , he lied because he was married and an affair could have cost him his job

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

The question is would I post in a thread about sheep and dogs to tell people how repulsive I found that act?  The answer is no I would not. 

6 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

I hate ladyboys in tourist areas who are physically aggressive. They need to be punched. But then you have to run like the dickens or get bottled - humiliating either way.

There are just more ladyboys in Thailand than anywhere else. I can’t say if there are more gay people too. Why? Buddhist acceptance, we are each on our own path, blah, blah, blah. But, really? At some point you have to think about nature vs nurture. Even though they are social outcasts, is there something about Thai society that pushes ladyboys in that direction?

Just as more women go into prostitution because of the financial opportunities in Thailand, are more gay men changing gender to Enter the sex trade? Are the majority of ladyboys from Isan?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

The question is would I post in a thread about sheep and dogs to tell people how repulsive I found that act?  The answer is no I would not. 

I got asked a question and I answered it .

I asked you a question and you didnt answer 

What are you hiding ?

2 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I ave already posted about sex with donkeys. Now you broaden the debate to sheep and dogs. Are you a secret bestiality lover?

• Confused 1

I would not post in a thread I had no interest in. 

TBF , I did post in this thread saying Sunday morning isnt the time for posters to be talking about their desire for ladyboys , I dont see how you can equate that to myself having an interest in ladyboys

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

I ave already posted about sex with donkeys. Now you broaden the debate to sheep and dogs. Are you a secret bestiality lover?

I have to be .

I can either admit it or deny it and if I deny it , I must be lying because Clinton lied .

So, in regards to this thread , the answer will have to be "yes"

There is no other option

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

I have to be .

I can either admit it or deny it and if I deny it , I must be lying because Clinton lied .

There is no other option

The question I posed is why comment on a thread about lady boys.  You said you found them repulsive.  I don't really understand that.  To look at or to have sex with?  I don't find anyone repulsive that I don't know.  I don't understand the mental process.  Is it an Australian thing? Australians seem to have a lot of preconceived feelings about people at least on this forum but I don't even know your nationality.

The question I posed is why comment on a thread about lady boys.  You said you found them repulsive.  I don't really understand that.  

Do try to follow the thread .

Go back and read my first post from just before 8 am this morning .

I have already just explained to you once , and that was after I had posted .

I will not explain it to you three times

5 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Lady boys is on topic bestiality is off topic and obfuscation.

In a discussion about something that might have been called kinky sex years ago, I think the analogy was apt.

One is decidedly more kinky that the other of course.

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Do try to follow the thread .

Go back and read my first post from just before 8 am this morning .

I have already just explained to you once , and that was after I had posted .

I will not explain it to you three times

All I see you posted at 8 am was something about getting turned on by lady boys.  I just skimmed it. 

6 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

In a discussion about something that might have been called kinky sex years ago, I think the analogy was apt.

One is decidedly more kinky that the other of course.

Isn't bestiality illegal?  Not Canada of course but in most countries. 

Edited by marcusarelus

23 minutes ago, sanemax said:

13 minutes ago, Spidey said:

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I have to be .

There is no other option

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

I find ladyboys to be repulsive and have no interest in them .

53 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I don't believe anyone when talking about not having sex.  I've met too many preachers and televangelists.  I went to a Catholic boy's school.  People post in a thread about lady boys because they have an interest in lady boys. 

So by Marcusaurelus's assertion, you are into both bestiality and ladyboys. We bow to the expert.

21 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

The absurdity of the argument about denial being proof of closeted desire is enhanced by using the bestial argument.

The whole thread is absurd......but amusing. Keep it up, I need a good laugh at this time on a Sunday morning.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

The absurdity of the argument about denial being proof of closeted desire is enhanced by using the bestial argument.

Perhaps if the Clinton allegory falls on deaf ears you might interpret for us Shakespeare,  "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Hmmm?

it is commonly used to imply that someone who denies something very strongly is hiding the truth

Edited by marcusarelus

Perhaps if the Clinton allegory falls on deaf ears you might interpret for us Shakespeare,  "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Hmmm?

it is commonly used to imply that someone who denies something very strongly is hiding the truth

You mean like all those "Me Too's" who are strongly complaining that Trump and others sexually assaulted them?