Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, ivor bigun said:

Sorry but i do not care what he sees himself as ,or if he has had his dangly bits chopped off ,or if he looks very attractive(many are) he is still a man and while i have no cares what men do to each other in private,i have no interest in doing it with a man.As i am sure no man has any interest in doing it with me as i am now getting old

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

News flash. Nobody is making you so don't worry. As a gay man who like the vast majority of gay men has no sexual interest in women or ladyboys, I am also happy that nobody is making me have sex with people I'm not attracted to as well. So we're brothers in that, amigo. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not being sexually attracted to women or transgender women (which describes the vast majority of men that identify as gay men) has nothing to do with hatred of femininity or women. It's about what turns you on. (Or not.)

On the other hand, I would agree that mainstream gay culture has some major flaws in it. But that is NOT the topic here.

Fem boys are gay.  I really don't see any difference between a Thai fem boy and a ladyboy.  All the gay clubs I've been to in Pattaya have both fem boys and masculine gay men working there.  I think there is much less conflict about feminine men in Thailand than the West in the gay community. 

• Like 1

This topic brings out the old dinosaurs from a nearly forgotten age.

they love John Wayne and refuse to see that the world has changed.

stuck forever in the past....luckily these changes have happened,

Mellenials wonder what the fuss is all about....for them it’s not an issue.....only for the old papa cowboys out there....only people that froth hatred is the old boogies.....they just don’t understand that all their hatred is from a lack of understanding.......guess some of those old papas still think the only way to have sex is missionary position and oral sex is the work of the devil........

let people be what they want to be...it’s not hard to do.

<deleted>

6 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Fem boys are gay.  I really don't see any difference between a Thai fem boy and a ladyboy.  All the gay clubs I've been to in Pattaya have both fem boys and masculine gay men working there.  I think there is much less conflict about feminine men in Thailand than the West in the gay community. 

You may not see a difference but the vast majority of gay men DO see the difference.

To add, not all effeminate men are gay. But it is true a segment of gay men that are cisgender are more on the femme side. But they're not taking hormones, not getting breast enlargements, not presenting to the world in female attire.

Edited by Jingthing

4 minutes ago, namatjira said:

Mellenials wonder what the fuss is all about....for them it’s not an issue.....only for the old papa cowboys out there....only people that froth hatred is the old boogies.....they just don’t understand that all their hatred is from a lack of understanding.......guess some of those old papas still think the only way to have sex is missionary position and oral sex is the work of the devil........

<deleted>

You're right there is a huge generational difference in how people see gender presentation. Such as concepts like gender fluid and all the pronouns. Carry on, evolve, use protection, and have a great time!

I think in many ways your wrong as history has told us ,in the time if the Greeks it was normal to have a gay relationship,things just go in cycles we only see a very narrow and short bit of them ,i bet in a hundred years all the gay stuff will be under the counter again and it could be illegal ,then back again to normal,its just the way things are and who is in charge at the time.but then you and i and the young will not be around to see it

Page 27 and the hits keep on coming!

OOOH BTW I had a LB hit on me this week and wanted to come to my room to "cuddle"..I got no prob with that BUT said I wanted to meet before I agreed...we did and she was too much BOY and not enough LADY for me so I passed tho still keep in touch as friends....So whatever this makes me here....is fine with me....

*was on tinder btw apart from all the massage gals wanting the $$$$$ as usual....

• 2 weeks later...

This whole discussion reminds me of something a Thai once said to me, 'things are much more fluid here.' They weren't talking about gender, they were talking about the law, but I think it's true of Thai life more generally. Amazing that so many people in this forum live here and cannot see that there are other ways of thinking other than the one they grew up in. 

Yes and stop going on and on constantly about how normal it is to want sex with someone of the same sex ,parading around in stupid outfits and waving rainbow flags etc etc ,just do what my cousin did back in the 60s keep it to himself and live a normal life. We couldnt care less.
Signed
Old papa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
I briefly went out with the hermaphrodite midget who worked as a doorman at Nana plaza.  Does that mean I'm gay or straight?  

Intergender is now the correct term. The “I” in LGBTQI. But if you were dating an I you would know that? Keep dreaming Marcus.

Don’t tell me why it can’t be done; show me how it can - Jim Wright

3 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Intergender is now the correct term. The “I” in LGBTQI. But if you were dating an I you would know that? Keep dreaming Marcus.
Don’t tell me why it can’t be done; show me how it can - Jim Wright

Dreaming about what?  Intergender is gay or straight?  Or you saying there is new term?  Gay, straight or intergender? 

I have read so many posts on here and if you are not gay i cannot understand why you would want to have sex with someone who has a dick even if he looks like a girl when there are so many good looking real girls?

[emoji106] IMG_20190106_073657.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

I have read so many posts on here and if you are not gay i cannot understand why you would want to have sex with someone who has a dick even if he looks like a girl when there are so many good looking real girls?

1.  Boredom.  2. Exploring new frontiers like Startrek for straights.  3. Being a man they are more familiar with men's anatomy the same reason women like to go to female gynecologists.  4.  They can do the heavy lifting if you are old.  5.  They scare away old girlfriends. 6.  Not as moody women and don't have PMS nor menopause.  7.  Lots of fun, life of the party types.  8.  Your best friend probably won't try to steal your girl.  9.  They dance good.  10.  Never have a headache always horny.  11.  Like threesomes.  12. Enjoy watching football on the telly. 13.  Speak better English.  14 Interested in history.  15.  Know more about the rest of the world. 

A lot of this can be said about gay men in Thailand in general.  I find them much nicer than the average Thai person because they are more open to new experiences. 

Edited by marcusarelus
  • Thanks 1

Dreaming about what?  Intergender is gay or straight?  Or you saying there is new term?  Gay, straight or intergender? 
Dreaming of dating an Intergender Little person Marcus. Intergender is what was formally referred to as hermaphrodite. No matter what their gender attraction of an Intergender person, that label is bound to be confusing.

In plain speak - you didn't date a hermaphrodite midget. Gotcha!

9 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Dreaming of dating an Intergender Little person Marcus. Intergender is what was formally referred to as hermaphrodite. No matter what their gender attraction of an Intergender person, that label is bound to be confusing.

In plain speak - you didn't date a hermaphrodite midget. Gotcha!

Were you there that night?  After work she came back.  Maybe you were gone by then.  I think I still have her number if you feel left out. 

• 2 weeks later...
1.  Boredom.  2. Exploring new frontiers like Startrek for straights.  3. Being a man they are more familiar with men's anatomy the same reason women like to go to female gynecologists.  4.  They can do the heavy lifting if you are old.  5.  They scare away old girlfriends. 6.  Not as moody women and don't have PMS nor menopause.  7.  Lots of fun, life of the party types.  8.  Your best friend probably won't try to steal your girl.  9.  They dance good.  10.  Never have a headache always horny.  11.  Like threesomes.  12. Enjoy watching football on the telly. 13.  Speak better English.  14 Interested in history.  15.  Know more about the rest of the world. 

A lot of this can be said about gay men in Thailand in general.  I find them much nicer than the average Thai person because they are more open to new experiences. 
Well i certainly will never ever try one,never ever,not if they like watching football on tv,.

5 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

We all have tried some ladyboys either voluntarily or by mistake..

I tried my first Thai ladyboy in 1962.  It was a memorable experience.  I don't think I've ever told anyone before.  I would have done anything my mother or the priests told me not to do.  They would have mentioned lady boys if they thought about it.  I would have done a priest too or Micheal Jackson but they never asked me.  I don't know why.   Head is head why all the fuss?

Edited by marcusarelus

We all have tried some ladyboys either voluntarily or by mistake..

Speak for yourself, my bottom is a one way street [emoji16] although the doctor has inspected it twice,and his finger poking up there was not the best thing that has happened ,i was sore after that,God knows what anything else would feel like.

But horses for courses ,if thats what floats your boat,up to you.

2 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Speak for yourself, my bottom is a one way street emoji16.png although the doctor has inspected it twice,and his finger poking up there was not the best thing that has happened ,i was sore after that,God knows what anything else would feel like.

But horses for courses ,if thats what floats your boat,up to you.

Bottom Is not necessary to have a relationship with a ladyboy.  Boat floats in many different ways.

• Haha 2

Bottom Is not necessary to have a relationship with a ladyboy.  Boat floats in many different ways.
Ok well i dont want a long pointy thing in my mouth either,oh this is getting silly ,i would not go out with a man ,even if he wears a dress end of [emoji16]but as i said before each to his own ,by the way i would never eat sprouts either. Never ever.