'United against racism', Germans stage mass protest against far right

rooster59

17 hours ago, Denim said:

If citizens of a country become concerned by what they feel is excessive immigration, does that automatically make them racist ?

You'd better ask these German citizens, marching in Berlin yesterday, that question:

image.png.6a586b5c15d4f9ae80fbe654d9e641c6.png

After all, it's their country too.

They know their history and where it took Germany.

They will not let that happen again.

German citizens.....not the Nazi lovers of TVF.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Naam said:

irrelevant diversion from topic and specific claim "multiculture breeds terrorism".

interesting claim - but if we have a look at European countries that embraced multiculturalism and compare that list to the list of countries of residency of terrorists in the past 20 years, there is a strong correlation.

France, Germany, Belgium, UK, Spain...

or who has heard of the feared dreadful terrorists that lived in Hungary, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Rep. ?

16 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Every nation that is multicultural has been improved across, culturally, economically.

But arguing that with an overt xenophobe is pointless. 

If you had the courage of your own convictions and went back to live where you were born I'd have more time for  your arguments. 

How does one quantify the benefits? The assertion that multiculturalism is beneficial is just an ideological belief. The reality is: multiculturalism destroys the indigenous culture and reinforces all the negative aspects of the invasive culture. 

3 hours ago, The manic said:

How does one quantify the benefits? The assertion that multiculturalism is beneficial is just an ideological belief. The reality is: multiculturalism destroys the indigenous culture and reinforces all the negative aspects of the invasive culture. 

multiculturalism destroys the indigenous culture and reinforces all the negative aspects of the invasive culture.“

What because xenophobe ranting on TVF says so?!

Another xenophobe living overseas.

Live your convictions then come and discuss.

9 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

So you have the same culture as a Buddhist Thai national?

I prefer Vietnam and the Philippines which share my (lapsed) Catholic culture.

But Thai Buddhists aren't all that different (big flashy temples, monks, lots of praying and chanting).

4 hours ago, The manic said:

How does one quantify the benefits?

By comparing those countries with a history of multiculturalism to those without.  It's not just a belief - it's demonstrably true.  The benefits of multiculturalism are well documented.

4 hours ago, The manic said:

The reality is: multiculturalism destroys the indigenous culture and reinforces all the negative aspects of the invasive culture. 

If your own standard of evidence is that benefits or detriments must be quantified, then you've got some work to do to support your statements that:

1. multiculturalism destroys the indigenous culture
  2. multiculturalism reinforces all the negative aspects of the invasive culture

You won't be able to do it in any objective way, which means this is your ideological belief.

15 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

The fact is that the so called 1st world countries, need the immigrants to do the menial jobs, which the natural citizens don't want to do anymore.

That is the reason, or the excuse if you like, for uncontrolled migration.

For sure our politicians are being, willingly or not, successful in creating divides in the public opinion.

Correct.

And none of the active workers is keen to work for tax-paid welfare for the unemployed - be they natural born Germans or not. AfD should be aware that this excludes all welfare (Hartz IV and the like) from their own electorate -including white women and children. Up to them if they want to commit political suicide. There's enough immigrants to take their place - plenty of them.

It is correct and acceptable that there's a divide of public opinion in this matter, that's exactly what democracy is all about. 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I prefer Vietnam and the Philippines which share my (lapsed) Catholic culture.

But Thai Buddhists aren't all that different (big flashy temples, monks, lots of praying and chanting).

Vietnam is a catholic nation in the same way that Thailand is a Muslim/Christian nation.

6 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Correct.

And none of the active workers is keen to work for tax-paid welfare for the unemployed - be they natural born Germans or not. AfD should be aware that this excludes all welfare (Hartz IV and the like) from their own electorate -including white women and children. Up to them if they want to commit political suicide. There's enough immigrants to take their place - plenty of them.

It is correct and acceptable that there's a divide of public opinion in this matter, that's exactly what democracy is all about. 

While the economic factor is indeed the most important, i think the cultural factor is also important in creating divides.

Uncontrolled immigration will lead to chaos, soon or later, unless the moderate majority force the politicians to think better strategies for the natural citizens and the immigrants alike.

At the moment, i think that even politicians and lawmakers are very confused, and just trying to survive the storm while hoping for the best.

8 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Don't know why any of them bother, surely voting is the way to stop it if that's what the general public  want. Nothing more than bullying imo.

Always good to let the hate and fear mongers know they are opposed. 

Meanwhile how many German girls have been sexually assaulted murdered or raped in last 3 years by fake immigrants? How many German guys have been stabbed with knives?

i believe in Cologne on news years evening the number was already 700 german girls victimized so i say send them all back.

10 minutes ago, Chopperboy said:

Immigration is an important part of breaking down each countries Nationalism.

Good argument in favor of immigration.  Not that I am necessarily in favor of "breaking down" nationalism, but it certainly needs to be practiced with less insane fervor.

10 minutes ago, Chopperboy said:

Nationalism is an impediment to a One World Government. 

It's also an impediment to wars, inequality, human rights abuses, racial superiority complexes, corruption, exploitation, annexations, colonization, deification of leaders and many more.

19 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Which should be done by voting only. Most people don't want to go out and complain on the streets, its the silent majority not the loud  mouth gobshites.

It means no such thing. 

Its always good to let hate groups know they are opposed. Their poisonous propaganda should be countered by every legal means available. 

26 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Meanwhile how many German girls have been sexually assaulted murdered or raped in last 3 years by fake immigrants? How many German guys have been stabbed with knives?

i believe in Cologne on news years evening the number was already 700 german girls victimized so i say send them all back.

Remember that those girls who claimed to have been victimized were mostly drunk. And people that drink too much usually start confabulating. 

How many of these cases of "victimization" have actually ended up in a court verdict? 

21 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

It means no such thing. 

Its always good to let hate groups know they are opposed. Their poisonous propaganda should be countered by every legal means available. 

Well, what i'm afraid of, is that by hating the haters , we are falling in the same trap.

20 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Remember that those girls who claimed to have been victimized were mostly drunk. And people that drink too much usually start confabulating. 

How many of these cases of "victimization" have actually ended up in a court verdict? 

Now when the right wing makes a statement like that, the green hairs go wild talking about blaming the victim and you need to believe women.

These fake immigrants costing billions of euros we waist it on islam fanatics people who cant even read.

Then get on wellfare for life ,free houses, free lawyers etc etc ? For what? I much rather help elderly folks in my country who build up my country..

our European garbage governments especially that  Juncker bastard are pushing us to a upcoming war by importing millions of unwanted folks in our communities.. We don’t own all of those fake immigrants shit!!

Archived