'United against racism', Germans stage mass protest against far right

rooster59

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You place all the responsibility for not causing animosity on the immigrants. 

You ignore that much of the animosity is fabricated, cultivated and spread by rightwing extremists. 

But then of course you do.

You follow this  with your assertions regarding the '21st century model', a text book example of the kind of hyperbole employed by the rightwing to achieve devision and distrust.  

Yes I do put the responsibility on the immigrants to try and fit in. The natural citizens need only follow the laws. 

I know that when you properly vet immigrants, the problems with the citizens are much improved. Right wing extremists, for you I assume means anyone right of Bernie Sanders.

I see unchecked immigration of undocumented peoples who are clearly economic migrants. That's wrong and should be illegal. I say that calls for more than hyperbole.

10 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Yes I do put the responsibility on the immigrants to try and fit in. The natural citizens need only follow the laws. 

I know that when you properly vet immigrants, the problems with the citizens are much improved. Right wing extremists, for you I assume means anyone right of Bernie Sanders.

I see unchecked immigration of undocumented peoples who are clearly economic migrants. That's wrong and should be illegal. I say that calls for more than hyperbole.

Once again you fail to address the part played by the extreme right.

Your posting history on matters of race and immigration explains why.

56 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I had to double check, but yes you did post a link from 'The Gateway Pundit'.

Now what was I saying about the extreme rightwing?!

Perhaps it is only the extreme right wing that is willing to let the truth out. Most people are afraid of PC crowd or being called racist. Takes guts to stand up against mob rule.

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

How many is bad?

All crimes are bad, of course. The post I was referring to was describing an invasion, which suggests there would be a very high number of cases. So the question is rather "how many killings would be an indicator that there is actually an invasion by people doing honour killings?"

1 minute ago, candide said:

All crimes are bad, of course. The post I was referring to was describing an invasion which suggests there would be a very high number of cases. So the question is rather "how many killings would be an indicator that there is actually an invasion by people doing honour killings?"

In the UK there have been about 11,000 'honour crimes' in 5 years and about 15 honour killings a year.

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Once again you fail to address the part played by the extreme right.

Your posting history on matters of race and immigration explains why.

Mommy Mommy, Chomper poked me with the racist stick. He said it so it must be true.

Accusing the extreme right is your job. You're the one blaming them for some vague offense. I don't even know who the extreme right is. 

10 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Mommy Mommy, Chomper poked me with the racist stick. He said it so it must be true.

Accusing the extreme right is your job. You're the one blaming them for some vague offense. I don't even know who the extreme right is. 

I wouldn't worry, Jakxxx tried the same game with me.

Apparently, if we don't like mixing cultures, we must be racists as well, it fits in with their imaginary world, the world where Islam is the religion of peace, and they don't throw gays off tall buildings, marry children, or molest white German women at pop concerts and festivals.

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

In the UK there have been about 11,000 'honour crimes' in 5 years and about 15 honour killings a year.

So 15 killings out of 700+ total number of killings every year in UK. Does it reflect an invasion of people applying themselves killing sentences according to sharia law (which as far as I remember probably does not prescribe honour killings in all those cases anyway)?

2 minutes ago, candide said:

So 15 killings out of 700+ total number of killings every year in UK. Does it reflect an invasion of people applying themselves killing sentences according to sharia law (which as far as I remember probably does not prescribe honour killings in all those cases anyway)?

Don't forget many honour crimes go unreported. I know you are not justifying the crimes but they seem to hold more significance to me than they do to you. 

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Every nation that is multicultural has been improved across, culturally, economically.

But arguing that with an overt xenophobe is pointless. 

If you had the courage of your own convictions and went back to live where you were born I'd have more time for  your arguments. 

Multiculturalism is not different nationalities sharing areas and living near each other as in Thailand. Multiculturalism is when all cultures are deemed equal and immigrants are taught not to intergrate or assimilate but instead promote their own culture at the expense of the indigenous population. Thus FMG, muslim patriarchy,  religious superstition,  the hindu caste system thrive in the UK but British white people are supposed to be ashamed of their history and heritage. Please do not confuse radical multiculturalism with international travel. 

8 minutes ago, candide said:

i am not making a value judgment,  I have no opinion on either side of the issue,

but if indeed the above numbers are correct , 15 honor killings among a 700 general murder rate is statistically significant as it represents  2.1% of all murders, given the  proportion of conservative muslims  in the general population.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

Ask that same question about all the formerly non Muslim nations in Africa and Asia.

People are not taught that Islamic invaders ruled Portugal, Spain, parts of France and whole swathes of Eastern Europe until they were driven out. The same thing is happening again but this time via immigration. 

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

i am not making a value judgment,  I have no opinion on either side of the issue,

but if indeed the above numbers are correct , 15 honor killings among a 700 general murder rate is statistically significant as it represents  2.1% of all murders, given the  proportion of conservative muslims  in the general population.

Honour killings, disappearances, burning by fire and acid, forced marriage, cosanguinity related physical and mental defects, genital cutting etc  did not exist in the UK untill immigrants bought them there and the immigrants were not educated that such practices were wrong due to ideas of diversity and multiculturalism.  The amount of such crimes committed is diffucult to quantify because,  due to reasons of political correctness,  no tally was made. This is why the wide scale rape, abuse and grooming of vulnerable white girls by mainly Pakistani men in the UK was not recognised or prosecuted until recently. Sad but factual truth and eminently verifiable. 

34 minutes ago, The manic said:

Multiculturalism is not different nationalities sharing areas and living near each other as in Thailand. Multiculturalism is when all cultures are deemed equal and immigrants are taught not to intergrate or assimilate but instead promote their own culture at the expense of the indigenous population. Thus FMG, muslim patriarchy,  religious superstition,  the hindu caste system thrive in the UK but British white people are supposed to be ashamed of their history and heritage. Please do not confuse radical multiculturalism with international travel. 

"Multiculturalism is when all cultures are deemed equal and immigrants are taught not to intergrate or assimilate but instead promote their own culture at the expense of the indigenous population."

Source?

51 minutes ago, sirineou said:

"Though experts say that honor killings are on the rise in Europe, the problem is hobbled by a lack of awareness, mainly because the issue remains largely hidden from public view. Statistics in Europe are hard to come by given the fact that some honor-related crimes are recorded as simple murders or domestic violence. "

https://www.dw.com/en/europe-grapples-with-honor-killings/a-1244406

" The deaths of females already living in the West may also be intended as lessons for other female immigrants who are expected to lead subordinate and segregated lives amid the temptations and privileges of freedom. This is especially true in Europe where large Muslim ghettos have formed in the past few decades. It is particularly alarming to note that in Europe 96 percent of the honor killing perpetrators are Muslims."

https://www.meforum.org/articles/2010/worldwide-trends-in-honor-killings

+ numerous  " Honor attacks"  , https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-16014368

""The number of incidents is significant, particularly when we consider the high levels of abuse that victims suffer before they seek help."

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

"Multiculturalism is when all cultures are deemed equal and immigrants are taught not to intergrate or assimilate but instead promote their own culture at the expense of the indigenous population."

Source?

Observations dont need 'sources'. Your request for a source in no way negates the saliency of my observation based on knowledge,  experience, education etc.  That you and many others confuse the ideological assumptions behind multiculturalism with the leftist ideal of internationalism and as demonstrated on this thread even confuse multiculturalism with foreigners sharing international travel spots in Thailand demonstates a poverty of intellect which is shocking but not surprising. 

3 hours ago, steve73 said:

Any Europeans supporting Islamic immigration without insisting full integration into the European culture (including it's religion) is like Turkeys voting for Christmas.

(Or perhaps whatever the Islamic equivalent is - probably not bacon sandwiches!!) 

But Europeans were not Christian in the first place, it was Christian invaders that converted everyone and destroyed the old religions.  So they really should give up religion altogether or go back to sacrificing virgins for spring harvests.

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Ask that same question about all the formerly non Muslim nations in Africa and Asia.

Might ask the Christian ones where they got their religion and laws form too... maybe the Christian invaders that enslaved, tortured, raped and murdered their ancestors, and destroyed their culture and religion (and most of the wildlife).

11 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

But Europeans were not Christian in the first place, it was Christian invaders that converted everyone and destroyed the old religions.  So they really should give up religion altogether or go back to sacrificing virgins for spring harvests.

Many European societies were becoming more secular and divorcing religion from the state until the muslim immigration invasion.  Under our current system people can choose their belief system unlike under sharia muslim law. 

9 hours ago, FinChin67 said:

Do they have;
- open borders that anyone can cross without passport?
- wellfare for illegals? and by wellfare I mean accommodation, healthcare incl. dental and monthly allowance.
- fast track for illegals to jobs that enables them to apply for residency?

- a network (with taxpayers money) of lawyers, translators, immigration consultants etc. for illegals?
etc...

irrelevant diversion from topic and specific claim "multiculture breeds terrorism".

Archived