'United against racism', Germans stage mass protest against far right

rooster59

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/14/2018 at 9:43 AM, lanista said:

....build bridges not walls......sic

That would have to be the most worn out tiresome clique in the street protest industry.

It doesnt actually mean anything unless youre an engineer or architect.

The great irony is the militant looney left have unwittingly created this far right movement and have no-one to blame but themselves. All this PC and gender equalty garbage is driving most to distraction.

If the SS Titanic hit an iceberg tonight in the Atlantic ocean all the feminists ,gays and cross dressers would be pushing their way to the lifeboats. " Women first, women first !!!!!"

Men have to be gentlemen and go down with the ship .  Women first !!!!

There's no turning back now.

The world is turning full circle.

Finally, we have a stenographer of imaginary events.

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

'Their own people'?

What does that mean?

People are labeled as promoting hate because of the intolerance they spread.

Everybody is intolerant to a certain degree, if you are intolerant of intolerance, you are part of the problem.

What you fail to grasp, it's the irony of Germans, in this case, hating each other because of their different opinions on the immigrants issue.

Just now, mauGR1 said:

Everybody is intolerant to a certain degree, if you are intolerant of intolerance, you are part of the problem.

What you fail to grasp, it's the irony of Germans, in this case, hating each other because of their different opinions on the immigrants issue.

Opposing the hate propaganda, spread by those with an agenda based in prejudice, is not the same as the intolerance spouted by such bigots.

What irony?

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

multiculturalism destroys the indigenous culture and reinforces all the negative aspects of the invasive culture.“

What because xenophobe ranting on TVF says so?!

Another xenophobe living overseas.

Live your convictions then come and discuss.

I am unclear how you quantify the benefits of multiculturalism. Labelling people as racists and zenophobes just because they question the current orthodoxy is not helpful. It is evident that multiculturalism has resulted in the social and ethnic cleansing of many suburbs in the UK. Multiculturalism has led to the creation of ghettoes.  The theory of multiculturalism is fine.  The actuality is a disaster. There are no tangible benefits at all. Unless you believe that the destrucion of white working class communities throughout the UK is laudible.  In years to come we will come to view the knee jerk acceptance of theories of diversity and multiculturalism as both destabilising and destructive to the fabric of European society. 

5 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

In this Brave New World the hate is reserved for moderates seeking equitable solutions. The extremists of both stripes are never in doubt what's to be done.

34 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Not seeing any extremism in people opposing hate.

Anti mass immigration by people who will not integrate is not 'hate' it's common sense. These protesters label anyone right of Stalin as a Nazi, far right hating bigots. Time the labels were thrown in the PC bin

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Opposing the hate propaganda, spread by those with an agenda based in prejudice, is not the same as the intolerance spouted by such bigots.

What irony?

I tried to explain it to you, but i cannot understand it for you, i rest my case.

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You support multiculturalism but are totally ignorant of other cultures.

It figures!

Who's ignorant?

"According to estimates by the Pew Research Center in 2010, most of the religious Vietnamese practiced folk religions (45.3%). 16.4% were Buddhists, 8.2% were Christians (mostly Catholics), and about 30% were unaffiliated to any religion.[3][4]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Vietnam

As you clearly don't know, one of the major problems the South Vietnamese government had was the perception that it was controlled by Catholics, who were and are a distinct religious minority. They were views as collaborators with the French. 

2 minutes ago, The manic said:

I am unclear how you quantify the benefits of multiculturalism. Labelling people as racists and zenophobes just because they question the current orthodoxy is not helpful. It is evident that multiculturalism has resulted in the social and ethnic cleansing of many suburbs in the UK. Multiculturalism has led to the creation of ghettoes.  The theory of multiculturalism is fine.  The actuality is a disaster. There are no tangible benefits at all. Unless you believe that the destrucion of white working class communities throughout the UK is laudible.  In years to come we will come to view the knee jerk acceptance of theories of diversity and multiculturalism as both destabilising and destructive to the fabric of European society. 

Based on your argument..... the lazy white 'working class' British people are also in ghettoes, high rise council flats, living of benefits and popping out kids from different dads.  They also are druggies, muggers and vandals.  Most of the violent crime is committed by these kind of primitive dumb people..... so better get them out of the gene pool and get some wealthy working immigrants in their place.

And for you information the destruction of your 'white working class communities' is caused by the greedy government, not immigrants (who have been made the scapegoat for the ignorant ill educated working class white people to blame and keep their attention off the government cutting of their benefits and forcing people to use food banks etc).

4 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Anti mass immigration by people who will not integrate is not 'hate' it's common sense. These protesters label anyone right of Stalin as a Nazi, far right hating bigots. Time the labels were thrown in the PC bin

It is your assertion that immigrants will not integrate, a point of view you wish to use to further alienate them.

Doh!

4 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Mot of the posters of Thai Visa won't integrate into Thailand, can't and won't speak Thai language, don't eat Thai food, and moan and gripe about everything Thai.  Do you speak Thai, integrate with the community, go to the temple and adopt Thai customs, or am I not PC to ask you that?

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

'Their own people'.

What like sharing a nationality or race with someone somehow precludes being critical of their hate filled ideology? 

Nothing wrong with being critical with myself, or my family, or my country or my race.

The problem starts when i start to hate myself, or my family etc.

It's not rocket science, is it ?

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

Nothing wrong with being critical with myself, or my family, or my country or my race.

You don't need to worry about hating yourself... you sound like you love yourself a lot.  Good for you to have so much self worth.  

Why would you start to hate you family or yourself anyway?  

17 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Nah, the policies being protested against are those spread by bigots steeped in hate.

8 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Well I'm not sure why you would hate yourself, but interestingly Jungian psychology  does have an explanation of hatred towards others being rooted in self loathing. 

Who hates the haters?

Challenging their hatred, the lies and ignorance that supports their hatred is not in itself 'hate'.

Glad we agree on that, but i can see that hate growing between different factions in my own circle of old friends.

Just to be clear, i used to hate right-wing extremists, but in recent years i try to understand before judging and condemning.

16 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Based on your argument..... the lazy white 'working class' British people are also in ghettoes, high rise council flats, living of benefits and popping out kids from different dads.  They also are druggies, muggers and vandals.  Most of the violent crime is committed by these kind of primitive dumb people..... so better get them out of the gene pool and get some wealthy working immigrants in their place.

And for you information the destruction of your 'white working class communities' is caused by the greedy government, not immigrants (who have been made the scapegoat for the ignorant ill educated working class white people to blame and keep their attention off the government cutting of their benefits and forcing people to use food banks etc).

Or get a job even.

Well I'm not sure why you would hate yourself, but interestingly Jungian psychology  does have an explanation of hatred towards others being rooted in self loathing. 

Yes, of course, we have an individual consciousness, and there is consciousness as a unit, i think.

34 minutes ago, The manic said:

Short, sweet and says it all. Well done.

2 minutes ago, steve73 said:

Islam must be loving this...  Rape a few white trash schoolkids and then just sit back and watch as the German (or non Islamic) peoples set about each other like rabid dogs, each "side" of the argument digging itself deeper and deeper into the hole that's been created.

Occasionally stoking the fires of hatred and waiting for the day that they can simply bury the indigenous people and enjoy their newly conquered lands.

Of course you're being a bit catastrophic, but that's the point i was trying to make.

Also, if we push a handful of right-wing fanatics in a corner, instead of looking for dialogue, we are likely to create new terrorists in the future.

22 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Yes, of course, we have an individual consciousness, and there is consciousness as a unit, i think.

There is certainly plenty of evidence of encouraging individuals (usually by means of fear and hatred) to abandon their individuality and act as a mob.

Classic methods of extremism in all its forms.

7 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Of course you're being a bit catastrophic, but that's the point i was trying to make.

Also, if we push a handful of right-wing fanatics in a corner, instead of looking for dialogue, we are likely to create new terrorists in the future.

Oh those poor right-wing fanatics. 

All we need do is hug them, love them and listen to them. 

Apart from the hatred and division are their tools of manipulation. 

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There is certainly plenty of evidence of encouraging individuals (usually by means of fear and hatred) to abandon their individuality and act as a mob.

Classic methods of extremism in all its forms.

Very true, that's why we have to try to be balanced, and have a look at both sides of the coin.

Archived