KBank mobile version 5 out today.. any positives?

Just tried to check my balance with KBank mobile on my Android and its self updated to ver 5.0.0 of the app.

Just curious if anyone, unlike me, has found anything nice to say about it? I for one am dumbfounded. If ever there was a case for if it ain't broke don't fix it, the older version gets my vote.

Edited by WorriedNoodle

Its good to see that they are trying to keep up with SCB especially with the cardless ATM facility. They just now need to update their old ATMs. I tried using the cardless facility at my nearest Kbank ATM which has a really really faint screen and it defeated the app trying to read the QR code. It worked when I tried it at an indoor ATM.

7 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

I used this Kbank mobile before and thought I was registered for Prompt Pay. ** Now the new app ver 5 is asking for my national ID to register for Prompt Pay (again)? What do foreigners do here?

I ever heared that you can not register for PrompPay as a foreigner with Kasikorn. How you registered before, as before you also needed a thai national ID... I not even tried it with the ID from the Pink ID? But I guess for that you also have to register the Pink ID with your account,, but think this would still not work… same as for bluepay, when you want to verify then you need the 2 IDs on the blue Thai ID card… on the Pink one you only have 1 ID... so probably will not work