Proof of residence foreign bank ,HELP pls

hello

living de facto in thailand since 30yrs.

since 3 yrs many checks from banks for residence

always no problem (mostly acc. document from sgx/singapore as proof)

this time one bank want more

proof of residence in thailand

I no have residence in europe since 30 years. The embassy do not issue documents ,for banks and so on since 5 years ( they say  for anti money laund.  whatever)

so no option

In my passport is written issue in bangkok with residence in Chonburi/thailand on page 2

have chanotte but written in thai, have driving licence but written in thai ,eelctric bil but written in thai. creditcard statemnets from thai bank and other bak docs

they not accept

bcs i am not working in thailand no have work pm,so no tax number too. living on div  visas like extension of stay, and bfr investment visa and since 3 yr on multiple non o

the immigration ,like i know issue only certificate of residence for local use , not for oversea

how i can proof ?? or is their a change by immigration that they issue document for oversea use

any other option ??

thxs fo help

Had the same problem last year local immigration would not issue cert of res for my overseas bank

I had to go to main immigration office in Hua hin , there issued no problem.

if you are at main office ask to speak to supervisor as they can issue them 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, lapamita said:

bcs i am not working in thailand no have work pm,so no tax number too

You can still get a tax no. (generally) from your local revenue office - been many threads on this where people are claiming refunds on tax paid on interest.

If you cannot get the cert of residence as suggested above would your bank accept a notarised translation of your chanotte/electricity bill address details? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, topt said:

You can still get a tax no. (generally) from your local revenue office - been many threads on this where people are claiming refunds on tax paid on interest.

If you cannot get the cert of residence as suggested above would your bank accept a notarised translation of your chanotte/electricity bill address details? 

yes they would accept a translation if legalized stamp (certif.) ..but really i to lazy  just for an AC  and next year start the same process again

Can i get  ..just asking for that  a tax number? i even not sure have one, bcs years ago , i received local dividends and incomme from funds ,and their was on the tax bill a tax number.

I am in Pattaya , could i go to the revenueoffice and get a number what i have to bring there ??

thanks

Edited by lapamita
31 minutes ago, lapamita said:

yes they would accept a translation if legalized stamp (certif.) ..but really i to lazy  just for an AC  and next year start the same process again

Can i get  ..just asking for that  a tax number? i even not sure have one, bcs years ago , i received local dividends and incomme from funds ,and their was on the tax bill a tax number.

I am in Pattaya , could i go to the revenueoffice and get a number what i have to bring there ??

thanks

Yes you can go to the revenue office but, unless you speak Thai or have an "interpreter". I have found it semi-hard going even just for filing for the reclaim each year. Others don't seem to have issues so YMMV.

Location is in Jomtien. Travelling south down Tharrapiya/2nd road take the first left after the lights where you would go right to go to the beach. If you miss the first left take the second as it loops back on to 2nd (not far to being opposite Soi 5).

It is some years since I did mine so not sure what documents they will ask for. 

In case you decide otherwise here is a recommendation for a notarisation which originally came from other TV posters. I had to get my passport certified last year. I used Euro Law (in road next to Big C on Suk) and the cost was 500 baht. You can call Rina (English speaking wife of Thai lawyer) on 0632899554. Quick and painless :thumbsup:

hello  de AC is open. dont need a certified passport copy. it is the yearly check on AC   about reidence status.

will try today immigration and if  can not tax office. ( i think problem again tax office documents are in thai)

will see later , thats little urgent bcs they wnat limit the AC per 1.11 ,do if cant get the doc by time have to take the oney out before,already they blocked one time

thxs

On 10/24/2018 at 9:08 AM, lapamita said:

hello  de AC is open. dont need a certified passport copy. it is the yearly check on AC   about reidence status.

My point was for a potentially cheap certified translation but never mind........