Footage of Australian pedophile raping Thai child so horrific judge delays case

webfact

9 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Let me make it easy. Give the dirty pedo life and be done with it, to make sure he never gets a chance to do it again.

I would have like to click 50 times on the like button, but it is possible only one time :coffee1:

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Let me make it easy. Give the dirty pedo life and be done with it, to make sure he never gets a chance to do it again.

if you want to make sure he will NOT do it again, just cut his stuff off, that way we are sure he never, ever hurt any kid again

• Like 1

"Mizner's lawyers argued his sentence should be reduced because he suffered "torture" the last time he was in prison for a different crime. The paedophile spent years in a Thai jail for a separate sexual assault of another young child and they claimed the abuse there should be taken into account.

"He received beatings and other torture, partly in relation to [the Australian] offending," Mizner's lawyer said."

First, this experience does not change his rotten mind since he started again, so I hope the Australian inmates will not be friendlier. 

1 hour ago, Tchooptip said:

"Mizner's lawyers argued his sentence should be reduced because he suffered "torture" the last time he was in prison for a different crime. The paedophile spent years in a Thai jail for a separate sexual assault of another young child and they claimed the abuse there should be taken into account.

"He received beatings and other torture, partly in relation to [the Australian] offending," Mizner's lawyer said."

First, this experience does not change his rotten mind since he started again, so I hope the Australian inmates will not be friendlier. 

The stuff he was sentenced for today pre-dates the Thailand stuff I believe. From what I understand from reading it he did this offending in Australia and then went on the run in Thailand after it came to light. Got caught doing similar in Thailand and banged up in jail there then had to face the music in Aussie after he got deported

• Like 1

Most countries have mandated maximum sentences.... 19 years,  may be seen as justice served, by the rule of law.

in cases like this, having max / min sentencing  levels, needs reviewing.... urgently.... perhaps including chemical castration, as it’s a repeat offender .... holy bat crap... repeative baby rape... maybe a frontal lobotomy might be the go.

unfortunately, this guy will serve his sentence in protective custody, in a secure wing with other rock spiders, lest the state be sued for negligence, as ( like it or not) the state is responsible for his security.

justice here would be a a vigilante castration, with a blunt rusty knife, post his release, because “civilized” sentencing just doesn’t “cut” it

17 minutes ago, digger70 said:

With some luck this rock Spider won't last in Jail, they have ways to Look after the Rock spiders no matter where or what jail they will take care of this maggot.

Hopefully it will be a painful and ongoing maiming vs death

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Isn't there a way by now that these people could be aborted before Birth. DNA , Genes or other clever profile stuff.?. Imagine the Hell his Mother must suffer now as well as the Victim.

Maybe, as in many, many other, similar cases, his mother (or father) are the real reason he turned out this way? Child abuse has as many forms and varieties as it does outcomes and eventualities, unfortunately.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 8:14 AM, Thaiwrath said:

Mizner's lawyers argued his sentence should be reduced 

Sometimes, I think defence lawyer's ideas should also be questioned.

For what he has pleaded guilty to, there should be nothing other than the absolute maximum sentence given.

To request a reduction, for whatever reason, is beyond belief.

First offence? Good character references? Promises to behave in future?  Raping children?  !!!!!!!!

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Child sex videos so awful judge who jailed paedophile rapist for 19 years says she is battling get them out of her head

Queensland child rapist Jason Daron Mizner will spend at least the next 15 years behind bars for sexually abusing a two-year-old girl, as well as filming the assaults.

Mizner pleaded guilty to 65 child sex offences including more than 30 counts of rape and videotaping the assaults.

The 44-year-old formed a relationship with the girl's mother, before committing the offences over a number of months.

Full story: https://www.9news.com.au/2018/10/26/11/32/jason-mizner-jailed-for-19-years

-- 9NEWS 2018-10-26

Place him in a room, invite people in who wish to sort out this low life piece of gutter trash good and proper.

23 hours ago, off road pat said:

My kind of Judge !!! I have the most RESPECT for !!!!!

Every judge should be like this !!!

I would have liked this man in prison for life... even if it seems paradoxical I can only totally agree with you. 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:43 PM, off road pat said:

My kind of Judge !!! I have the most RESPECT for !!!!!

Every judge should be like this !!!

This happened in New Zealand many years ago, the offender was given PD, which means preventative Detention, for those that do not know, PD was 25 years with no parol, and an added note by the judge, this man should never be released back into the public again. Same should happen with this low life scum.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jingjock said:

This happened in New Zealand many years ago, the offender was given PD, which means preventative Detention, for those that do not know, PD was 25 years with no parol, and an added note by the judge, this man should never be released back into the public again. Same should happen with this low life scum.

Preventative detention has changed now to potentially an open-ended jail term. Basically puts the onus on the offender to prove to the parole board that they are no longer a risk to society before they are any chance of getting parole. Used for the worst sex and violence offenders.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2018 at 1:45 AM, darksidedog said:

one hundred fifty years solitary confinement w/o possibility of parole.........should about do it.

• Like 1