VIDEO: Woman caught peeing in public while stuck in Bangkok traffic

Jonathan Fairfield

What is she saying? 

I'll give

7 for bravery during the time of distress

8 for the bum 

10 for thinking out of the taxi

9 for the general entertainment

Totally hot! I could talk about the time that I was young and buff (albiet still ugly) at an  outdoor concert at came across a hottie peeing behind a tree, and.......

Never mind.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gunderhill said:

+ where the hell are the public toilets anyway? what do they expect with Bangkoks traffic  situation could be stuck for an hour or more, she could do it in the taxi and wait for him to machete her to death I suppose?

Lived in Bangkok back in the late 80's and the traffic then was truly awful.

Garages used to sell porta potties for the many motorists who got caught short in the 2-3 hour traffic jams.

40 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Exactly , whenever I go out now into BKK traffic i piddle  first knowing full well could be stuck for hours.

When you went on a car trip with Mum & Dad, and an hour into the journey you said you needed a wee, did Mum not say 'Why did you not go before we left'?

OMG outraged sorry Thai people wake up 

I see Thai people do this every day in jomtien on beach and here there are toilet 10b.

at home I see almost every night Thai lady come urinating with her daughter on the land plot next to me 

Thai people are just double moral 

Wake up at least she not do it in the taxi 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

She shouldn't be shamed. This can happen if you are stuck in traffic - what could she do? Pee in the car? Who knows - may be she had a bladder infection?

I would just look in the other direction and not post it on facebook. The poster is a bitch

Agree. She might also have been in early pregnancy, bladder capacity drops well before you start to show.

A good wake up call  to wear a dress or skirt when driving in Bangkok during rush hour, though. If she's been in one she could have pulled this off and no one the wiser unless they were standing right next to her.

• Like 1