Italy's League blocks Muslims from buying and converting chapel

webfact

1 hour ago, vanillalatte said:

Welovesundaysatspace!You do not need any church anywhere,you don't pray in church,you pray in front of your mirror?

That’s what user Ordon Rd said. That people should just carry out their religion at home. 

For me, i am fine that religions have their churches and mosques and temples. 

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

It's their country, they can build as many as they like.

Italy is owned by the Catholics? Very interesting. Again, talk about education. 

Just now, giddyup said:

Perhaps you can educate all of us, is Italy home for Italians or not?

Italy is home for many. Italians and non-Italians, Christians and other religions. Again, educate yourself. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Italy is predominantly (80%) a catholic country, and has been for many centuries. Muslims make up 2.3%. What's your point, it comes across as rambling or troll-like behaviour? It seems it is you who needs the educating.

You claimed Catholics somehow own Italy (“it’s their country”), so the only one who appears to be trolling or in the need of education would be you. What’s your point? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, giddyup said:

As much as any native of their country "owns it". Who else owns Italy, the French, the British. Listen, if you don't have anything actually constructive to add, instead of telling everyone to "get educated", I suggest you desist from further comments and making yourself look even more foolish.

If you don’t want to be told to educate yourself, maybe don’t post utter nonsense that even my 6 years old nephew would laugh about. I will not stop calling people out for their bullshit. 

And if anyone makes himself look foolish then it’s the person saying a country is owned by its natives, whoever that is. Wanna share who those natives are that own France, Italy and the U.K.? 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Typical, you call everyone else's comments as BS, but offer absolutely nothing to dispute those comments.

If it was to difficult for you to grasp: no one owns a country. Different ethnicities, religions, cultures and races can live there and practice their traditions. 

10 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I am no longer prepared to discuss the matter with someone who is only prepared to taunt and ridicule. You show yourself for exactly what you are.

I hoped you would enlighten us and explain your theory what “natives” own a country. But it’s probably a good idea to leave before you make yourself look even more foolish. To be honest, I didn’t expect you were able to explain your ridiculous theory. 

• Confused 2