Man escapes after killing ex-girlfriend in Mai Khao

webfact

Man escapes after killing ex-girlfriend in Mai Khao

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

PHOTOS: Tha Chatchai Police

S__19013758-1.jpg

Police are now hunting for a man who stabbed his ex-girlfriend to death in Mai Khao yesterday before escaping. Police believe the violent act was over jealousy. The two had been together for three months.

Tha Chatchai Police were notified of the incident at Soi 1 in front of Tha Chatchai Temple in Maikhao at 4.30pm Wednesday.

Police and rescue workers arrived to find a body of 55 year old Orrathai Fonghoay from Trang covered with blood, lying on the ground. Five stab wounds were found on her body. The body was taken to the Thalang Hospital.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/man-escapes-after-killing-ex-girlfriend-in-mai-k-hao

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-11-08

11 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

If you read the article, both the victim and the suspect appear to be relative oldsters...

Excuse me but I'm 55 and describe myself as Middle Aged not an oldster.youve got me looking for wrinkles in the mirror now.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

No doubt the moron will be hiding under his bed or in bushes at a relatives.

My betting it's mummies bed.when they  hide out it's as close to the mothers womb as possible  in the fetal position and in the dark so no one can see him.

• Like 2