Forum very slow and pages not loading

balo

On 11/15/2018 at 10:51 AM, Langsuan Man said:

Unusable, all the money spend on the upgrades should have been spent on servers, but the owners think like Thais, if it looks good no one is supposed to care how it works

Problem with that attitude is that I am not going to continue to wait for pages to load, if I can't see the pages,  I can't see the ads;  loose loose for everyone, especially the owners since clicks don't pay if it just keeps loading 

That’s the thing though. An “upgrade” that nobody wanted nor asked for. And it doesn’t look good...

• Like 1

I do not see ads on TVF as I use a custom host file and I am still seeing the same performance issues, I believe it is a database/server issue, TVF is connected instantly when you access the site but takes a very long time to respond with the loaded page requested, that to me is a lookup issue at the server hosting the site

• Like 2

Today apart from rare occasions when it works passably ( i stress passably) its taking on average a minute to load a page 

i dont know much about websites but i dont think it should be like that! 

• Like 2

I’m experiencing a different problem.

Yesterday morning I stopped receiving any email notifications from TV. I tried sending an email to the support email address later in the day, but don’t know if there’s been any reply sent by them or not, as no thaivisa emails appear to be coming through at all.

This has been over 24 hours now.

I’m still receiving emails from elsewhere. I haven’t changed any settings, or restarted my PC.

Looking at my TV account, the email address in my settings hasn’t changed , it’s still correct.