Thai Visa P1ss Up

mrbojangles

Which date best fits  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi people,

We had a good get together last year with wives and all. It was agood opportunity to meet fellow TVer's and for the other halves to meet other Thai's and so we are going to arrange another one.

I have put a list of dates above and you can choose more than one. So if your interested in joining us, can you tick a preffered date and put a response on this thread that you are interested.

Mods, could you please make this a sticky for the time being :o

Any blow-ins from outside Manchester allowed?

Absolutely Moss, actually a Scouser is on the organising committee :o

It's a shame, I reckon it will be a great night, unfortunately the Wife will be 8 Months on the heavy side by then, so I don't think she would thank me for the travelling.

Flipping shame though.

Good Luck

Moss

Hi people,

We had a good get together last year with wives and all. It was agood opportunity to meet fellow TVer's and for the other halves to meet other Thai's and so we are going to arrange another one.

I have put a list of dates above and you can choose more than one. So if your interested in joining us, can you tick a preffered date and put a response on this thread that you are interested.

Mods, could you please make this a sticky for the time being :o

where is it going to be held jangles and am i allowed to speak australian.? :D

where is it going to be held jangles and am i allowed to speak australian.? :D

Jeees,

Manc, Scouse and Strine who on earth is going to provide the interpreters, at this rate it will have to be on the scale of the U.N :o

Good Luck

Moss

thanks for that moss and you will love my aussie speak. :D

anyway where is the comsumption of the lovely ale going to be held, as im looking forward to meeting all my top friends . :D

anyway where is the comsumption of the lovely ale going to be held, as im looking forward to meeting all my top friends . :o

Hi terry, the clue is in the title of the thread, Manchester. :D:D ,

looks like i'll have to give this one a miss jangles, but catch you in los maybe. :D

anyway where is the comsumption of the lovely ale going to be held, as im looking forward to meeting all my top friends . :D

Hi terry, the clue is in the title of the thread, Manchester. :bah::bah: ,

looks like i'll have to give this one a miss jangles, but catch you in los maybe. :o

No worries Terry ... on the said day we can get on the piss here and then go to the internet cafe and link up via webcam ... global pissup :D:D

I can send Moss those 2 towers of ale I promised him ... cybertowers ... :o:D

Yes I organized one for Oxford last Nov, however no one showed including myself. :D

:o

Any blow-ins from outside Manchester allowed?

It's a shame, I reckon it will be a great night, unfortunately the Wife will be 8 Months on the heavy side by then, so I don't think she would thank me for the travelling.

Flipping shame though.

Good Luck

Moss

leave the wife at home moss! :D;)

Hi terry, the clue is in the title of the thread, Manchester. :bah: ,

looks like i'll have to give this one a miss jangles, but catch you in los maybe. :bah:

did everyone else just breathe a huge sigh of relief?

:o:D:D

I'm going to try to make this one lads. As for the date? I'm not even back a week yet, so I'm delaying my vote til I know what I'm doing/working etc..

I would eventually be asking for a small dark broom closet to pass out in after all is said and done though. (s)he who volunteers me this gets at least one pint from me. (then again, I may get a great job between now and then and get the biggest suite in town though)

leave the wife at home moss! :o:D

If you make it, my friend, I will make it my mission in life to get there, even if it will cause the fastest divorce proceedings since Britney married whats his face, that is if I survive the resulting mayhem and I am talking about the riotous behaviour of the wife not You, Mr Boj and Scouse and me in the same room. :D

Good Luck

On the job front

Moss

• 2 weeks later...

So what are the details for this piss up? I think you are all pished and forgot to put em up! Either that or its me...likely the latter. Bangkok April is the time....after Song Kran just to continue celebrations a lil more! :o

Hi terry, the clue is in the title of the thread, Manchester. :D:bah: ,

Hey Mr BOJ, Do you mean Manchester or are you talking up in them there 'ills of Rochdale/Bolton :D

Suggest you force scouser to attend City of Manchester Stadium :D

Hope you have a good one. Let me know when you are back over here :o

Hey Mr BOJ, Do you mean Manchester or are you talking up in them there 'ills of Rochdale/Bolton :D

Suggest you force scouser to attend City of Manchester Stadium :D

Yeah it'll be in Manchester Jack. I couldn't subject Rochdale to the riff raff off here :D

Hope you have a good one. Let me know when you are back over here :o

Will do buddy. I'm hoping it won't be too long away either. I usually go with the flow at work and go at the drop of an hat :D

I'll come, May would be good, not 'cos of the weather 'cos it'll still be pissing with rain in Manchester no matter when it is. :D

I've never had a good excuse to go for a drink in Manchester, Southerners are allowed aren't they? :D

I'll keep off the shandy and stay on the beers and we'll be ok. :o

You do realise gents that this little rendezvous of yours will confer de facto

"clique" status. You will no longer able to make an individual post in any

thread that captures your interest. Any clique member must make an

initial post which is as off topic as can be followed by all the other clique

members who follow suite with inane "back-slapping humour" until the

thread is thoroughly hi-jacked. Just so's you know.

You do realise gents that this little rendezvous of yours will confer de facto

"clique" status. You will no longer able to make an individual post in any

thread that captures your interest. Any clique member must make an

initial post which is as off topic as can be followed by all the other clique

members who follow suite with inane "back-slapping humour" until the

thread is thoroughly hi-jacked. Just so's you know.

Absolutely Farangsay,

This click and back slapping humour I will have anyday when considering ..............no just stop there!

Robski, possibly Kayo, Mr Boj and Scouse and Falangaman, I have just gotta find a way to get there.

Good Luck

Moss

Southerners Robski? where exactly are you?

Southampton Moss, can't get more south than that.

I don't mind a trip up to Manchester though, I heard the beers not bad up there

and there's a little bird I know up that way that would appreciate a visit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in....!

Mr Bj, top idea mate, I really look forward to it.

After the 14th though please as, I'll be in Watford that day.... :o

redrus

Edited by redrus

I'm in....!

Mr Bj, top idea mate, I really look forward to it.

After the 14th though please as, I'll be in Watford that day.... :D

redrus

Oh, I forgot to add, we're having an engagement party on the 28th of April so, its the last date in May for me.

It'll be sunny by then too.... :o

redrus