Thai Visa P1ss Up

mrbojangles

Which date best fits  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll come, May would be good, not 'cos of the weather 'cos it'll still be pissing with rain in Manchester no matter when it is. :D

I've never had a good excuse to go for a drink in Manchester, Southerners are allowed aren't they? :D

I'll keep off the shandy and stay on the beers and we'll be ok. :o

Hey! Redrus, shouldn't that be a wake (engagement party.... duh duh duh.. another one bites the dust... )

:D

I've finally added my vote. Last option of May, I've chosen, as it's nearly april, and I've yet to find an income, so I need the time to make enough money to get there, and to buy a moderate pint or two...

I'll come, May would be good, not 'cos of the weather 'cos it'll still be pissing with rain in Manchester no matter when it is. :D

I've never had a good excuse to go for a drink in Manchester, Southerners are allowed aren't they? :D

Hey! Redrus, shouldn't that be a wake (engagement party.... duh duh duh.. another one bites the dust... )

Oi, cheeky.

We've set no date mate. We'll sort it on some beach somewhere in the future, that's why we're having a do now so she can get all done up and all family and friends can be there.

redrus

Oi, cheeky.

We've set no date mate. We'll sort it on some beach somewhere in the future, that's why we're having a do now so she can get all done up and all family and friends can be there.

redrus

i can make it on 26th may its the day before i move to los full time so best not miss my flight ...

• 2 weeks later...

I've just spotted this thread..! Well played Mr. B.. (not a phrase you here much at City these days :D ) a great idea.. I'm back to Europe for a few months in a week or two.., But because it's work the best date for me would be the 26th May.. It would be a real pleasure to meet you all.. Oh, and while I'm there I can slide by the Theatre of Dreams and ogle our three gleaming trophies as well.. :o

Edited by muckypups

I will struggle in late May so good luck to those who go.

Mr Boj have you forsaken your thread?

No Moss i haven't forsaken it, the weeks have flown by. When could you make it?

Hi Mr Boj,

I think most people are plumping for late May, that just could be difficult, it is only a week before the baby is due, so I think I would be taking my life in my hands!!

However, if I could get someone to babysit the wife, I might still make it, nothing like getting your priorities right :o

Can I suggest that you make the arrangements that best suits the majority and I will tag along if at all humanly possible.

If all else fails, you are cordially invited to the 'Historic wetting of the baby's head', in the Historic Dreaming Spires sometime after the above date, where I will give you a personal tour of the sites which include...

Molly Malones

Yeats

Witherspoons

Ryan's

Slug & Lettuce

Wheatsheaf and many more :D

Good Luck

Moss

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all,

Count me in for any date really,although if its actually on 26th then an early start would be appreciated as I have a flight to Thailand that same evening :o

FM

Hiya buddy, long time no see. Your'e off again you luky sud, you only just got back :D

Hello all,

Count me in for any date really,although if its actually on 26th then an early start would be appreciated as I have a flight to Thailand that same evening :o

FM

Hiya buddy, long time no see. Your'e off again you luky sud, you only just got back :D

Hiya mate, yes Im off again... but this time its work related and all paid for... how cool is that!

So about the festivities, if its 26th May, as looks likely, then I will have to be off for 5pm to catch my flight. Enough time for several pints though. Has a date been confirmed yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Something has cropped up and i won't be able to make it. Yeeeeeeah, i'm just about to book 3 weeks in LOS. So it looks like i won't be able to comke until sometime in June.

If you guys want to sort out the details, that's fine but if you want to put it off until june/ july, let us know on here and we'll re-arrange it :o

• 2 weeks later...

i've come on to say something, but mr. BoJ said it first.

my sentiments exactly mirror his, however, and i do very much wish to attend a later re/scheduling.

i've come on to say something, but mr. BoJ said it first.

my sentiments exactly mirror his, however, and i do very much wish to attend a later re/scheduling.

I know this isnt wat you guys hav been talkin about, so sorry for diving in. I have been holidayin in thailand

december and january for past five years. Kept to the rules, never fell in love.... er .. em. Go pattaya, samui ,pukhet

I ther anything new to do, except for trekking , elephant rides and farang stuff??

• 3 weeks later...

So... Once again, I apologise for not being able to make it. IT WAS TRUELY AND ONLY a financial issue. A few more months and I'll be happy to join in on these.

Did anything happen?