Video: Pattaya ladyboy thief charged by the chief of the tourist police

webfact

Video: Pattaya ladyboy thief charged by the chief of the tourist police

6pm.jpg

A video on the Pattaya Online News site on Facebook showed the chief of the national tourist police in Pattaya.

Lt-Gen Theeraphon Khupatanon was in town alongside local police chief Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch.

In front of them was ladyboy thief Sunthorn Huajaipetch, 23, from Nakorn Ratchasima. 

Also in attendance was an Italian tourist named as Mr Daniele Freda, 35. 

On the table was 5,270 baht. 

The evidence was that the tourist had been walking past the Oasis bar on Walking Street when the lady boy came up and grabbed the tourist suggesting some sexual activity.

Soon the tourist realized he had lost his wallet and went to the police. 

Sunthorn admitted everything. He said after lifting the tourist's wallet he had put it in a trash can and retrieved it  after the tourist was out of sight.

Sunthorn has been charged with theft during the hours of darkness. 

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-27

1 hour ago, mok199 said:

I noticed in this news report ,they refer to the lady boy as ''HE'' ,am I mistaken ,or are they usually refered to as, ''SHE''....This Hole thing confuses me...

Call them anything you want, they have the XY chromosomes. And by the way if the tourist police would ship out half the Thai Pattaya population that have XY chromosomes, most of Pattaya's problems would take care of themselves. 

Edited by morrobay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mok199 said:

I noticed in this news report ,they refer to the lady boy as ''HE'' ,am I mistaken ,or are they usually refered to as, ''SHE''....This Hole thing confuses me...

ladyboy lovers generally refer them as SHE and haters call them HE

what difference does "IT" make...

its always those 'lady'boys doing this.  Iff you walk on the streets and those boys come on to you, first thing the do is go for your pocket to try to steal your belongings. they think you drunk so you don't notice it.  put him in yail for some years!!

4 hours ago, mok199 said:

Ok mok199 , ' He ' , 'She'  on the Hole , I am with you there.  In the LB's defense they are nice legs and I quite like a reach around as long as I still have all my belongings after.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, morrobay said:

Call them anything you want, they have the XY chromosomes. And by the way if the tourist police would ship out half the Thai Pattaya population that have XY chromosomes, most of Pattaya's problems would take care of themselves.

Adam's chromosomes were AA

Eve's were XY and YYY Delilah.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, outsider said:

"Sunthorn has been charged with theft during the hours of darkness."

Does 'theft during the hours of daylight' carry a heavier sentence, since it's a bit more blatant?

Nope, heavier for night time misdemeanours

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, webfact said:

He said after lifting the tourist's wallet he had put it in a trash can and retrieved it

Damn!!!! 

This is the first time ever that I have seen TV call a ladyboy exactly what he is! A HE!!!! hahaha 

Normally you guys try to be politically correct and call them a she... Good on ya keep it up.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, outsider said:

Sunthorn has been charged with theft during the hours of darkness."

Does 'theft during the hours of daylight' carry a heavier sentence, since it's a bit more blatant?

No, a crime committed during darkness caries a heavier sentence than daytime

• Like 1