If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? (2018)

CharlieH

Ticking,
Away

Surely a test to see who actually listens to the music !! ( by writing “ ticking away “ from Time and the music was Breathe !! )

But rest assured anything from that album is worthy of a listen !!
The best album ever IMHO !

New car, caviar .............

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

best wishes to all the music lovers and all the best fer the new year...

sounds like a combo of acid, heroin and olde english 800...and still here to expatiate 50 years later...

de debbil's work is never finished...

Happy New Year to you, too, tutsi.  Add another page to The Book Of Life.  A best seller for certain.  Cheers, mate.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

anybody think that this was Frankie Valli from the 4 seasons? I lost a pub quiz on this once...

tutsi is working in a garage in west LA 40 years ago ('tutsi' over the right shirt pocket) and the posh long legged talent was always around 'fill it up fer me handsome and check the oil...' and I ground my teeth down into nubbins...

me and my girlfriend went and saw a movie new years eve in Westwood 1980 but I don't remember what it was, we got a pizza and a coupla sixpacks afterwards and went home...she was 6' tall with the associated hips and ass so that I wan't missing much...'it has become apparent to me monsieur tutsi that you spend an inordinate amount of time admiring my backside...but that being said you are a lovely boy and I don't mind...'

and I was 4 years older than her...

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

anybody think that this was Frankie Valli from the 4 seasons? I lost a pub quiz on this once...

tutsi is working in a garage in west LA 40 years ago ('tutsi' over the right shirt pocket) and the posh long legged talent was always around 'fill it up fer me handsome and check the oil...' and I ground my teeth down into nubbins...

me and my girlfriend went and saw a movie new years eve in Westwood 1980 but I don't remember what it was, we got a pizza and a coupla sixpacks afterwards and went home...she was 6' tall with the associated hips and ass so that I wan't missing much...'it has become apparent to me monsieur tutsi that you spend an inordinate amount of time admiring my backside...but that being said you are a lovely boy and I don't mind...'

and I was 4 years older than her...

Striking similarities.

• Like 2