The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ChipButty said:

Marcus Rashford is spearheading a task force to help tackle child food poverty and is warning of "devastating" effects on the stability of the country if action is not taken quickly.

unnamed.jpg

Well done... again. But at this stage I think we are entitled to question whether this extra-curricular stuff is good for his football?

His form seriously dropped off since all he did during lockdown. Again, he deserves a lot of praise for his efforts, but he is paid a lot of money to perform.

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Well done... again. But at this stage I think we are entitled to question whether this extra-curricular stuff is good for his football?

His form seriously dropped off since all he did during lockdown. Again, he deserves a lot of praise for his efforts, but he is paid a lot of money to perform.

Rashford man of the future

But concerns raised over his off field interests.

Maguire man of Mykonos

No concerns like just a massive case for the next two seasons.

Makes perfect sense.

1 minute ago, Jack Hna said:

Rashford man of the future

But concerns raised over his off field interests.

Maguire man of Mykonos

No concerns like just a massive case for the next two seasons.

Makes perfect sense.

They are both off field distractions, but Rashford obviously very commendable.

So who do you support Jack HNA? What does HNA stand for?

Is there anything of interest about you? 

20 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Ignore him he will go away soon

18 hours ago, Jack Hna said:

Is this guy serious?

So your a man utd fan and you are saying your manager is a top manager?

Because if you cannot say that then does your team not deserve better?

If you're referring to me Managers are judged on results and who they can bring to the their club and the dressing room spirit they can create .    OGS has brought in,backed by the club, Fernando and Van De Beek, both players who had a choice of many clubs,would they come if they didn't have confidence in his ability to get United back to where we would like them to be.

Maguire is innocent until proved guilty,you want to sound off like some gutter tabloid go right ahead and welcome to the hate anything about Man United club. Moronic comments

Rashford for me has not only got an ankle injury he still may have not fully recovered from that stress fracture in his back. Stress fractures in that area can take forever to heal.Common problem with fast bowlers in cricket, has looked off the pace ever since he came back. 

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Let's look at it more closely.

Rashford - continually improving, not one bad word said about him, Ferguson would be very proud. Keeps his head down and when he does pop it out he's fighting for a worthy cause and winning.

Maguire - fighting cos he was drunk, claims complete innocence gives the most Ill advised interview ever. Makes Paul gascoigne look clever.

One of these players cost nowt and is worth at least 60m.

One of these players cost 80m and is worth 40m.

Donnie can de beek - I'd he was as good as you think he is he would have cost much more than 40.

He's good but like all Dutch imports it's never clear whether they will adjust. They tend to be hit or miss and nothing in between. Blind being the outlier.

Fernandes - decent but he's too ugly.

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Rashford for me has not only got an ankle injury he still may have not fully recovered from that stress fracture in his back. Stress fractures in that area can take forever to heal.Common problem with fast bowlers in cricket, has looked off the pace ever since he came back. 

Yeah... and basically we admitted that the stress fracture problem was caused by overplaying him in the first place.

Every now and then he shows flashes of absolute brilliance. Let's hope he can follow Martial in adding more consistency to  his game. 

1 minute ago, Jack Hna said:

Let's look at it more closely.

Rashford - continually improving, not one bad word said about him, Ferguson would be very proud. Keeps his head down and when he does pop it out he's fighting for a worthy cause and winning.

Maguire - fighting cos he was drunk, claims complete innocence gives the most Ill advised interview ever. Makes Paul gascoigne look clever.

One of these players cost nowt and is worth at least 60m.

One of these players cost 80m and is worth 40m.

Donnie can de beek - I'd he was as good as you think he is he would have cost much more than 40.

He's good but like all Dutch imports it's never clear whether they will adjust. They tend to be hit or miss and nothing in between. Blind being the outlier.

Fernandes - decent but he's too ugly.

Boring now. You were entertaining while you lasted. 

Something tells me Bruno Fernandes looks like an oil painting compared to you. 

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Sancho deal will go through on the 7th September he gets the number 7 shirt and it's my birthday

What's your source for this one Chip Butty? ????

Personally I would give the 7 to Bruno and give Sancho 11. 

Dan James didn't do his confidence any harm by providing a pin point cross for Wales to score last night.Playing on the left he looked far more comfortable.

After a blazing start last season he then fizzled out and looked like handling the expectations was a step too far. 

Not sure he will ever make the run on team in future MU major games,unless there are injuries, but still think he could be valuable when defenders legs tire, aka super sub, his pace made the goal last night

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Dan James didn't do his confidence any harm by providing a pin point cross for Wales to score last night.Playing on the left he looked far more comfortable.

After a blazing start last season he then fizzled out and looked like handling the expectations was a step too far. 

Not sure he will ever make the run on team in future MU major games,unless there are injuries, but still think he could be valuable when defenders legs tire, aka super sub, his pace made the goal last night

He had an ok game against a pretty poor side but did look one of the better players. 

With the way united kicked on at the end of the season and the new signings I can see him getting moved on at some point. He doesn’t look like a guy who will develop into a regular or even first change albeit he is still relatively young. 

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

That's the point. Still time to add a lot more to his game. Different position but I remember Darren Fletcher had a couple of seasons where he completely transformed himself. 

Did he? I don’t remember him ever being anything other than bang average. Would he be a regular if he was around now? 

7 hours ago, RickG16 said:

That's the point. Still time to add a lot more to his game. Different position but I remember Darren Fletcher had a couple of seasons where he completely transformed himself. 

Fletcher the ladyboy or something cos I know you cannot be backing fletcher the player. 

Manchester United have made two squad numbers changes ahead of the new Premier League season.

Greenwood previously wore No.26 but will be given the iconic Manchester United No.11 following his breakthrough season at Old Trafford.

Williams previously wore No.58 but has been given the No.33 

22 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Absolutely..a key player

22 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Did he? I don’t remember him ever being anything other than bang average. Would he be a regular if he was around now? 

17 hours ago, Sparkles said:

He ended up being voted MOM

Archived