The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

7 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

Anyone watching or have you all switched off after 20 minutes emoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

For the sake of people who know me i am glad i am at home and not at the game. i would have gone on to the pitch and smashed Dave straight in the face..that is how you hit someone you soft <deleted>...same goes for Rudiger. Jorghinio pedro alonso and Barkley would not even be on the pitch if i had my way....i would sub Luiz for his arm throwing in the air but that would not be fair on Christensen.

Still got 200/1 for the draw and 1000/1 for the win :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Just put it on you not winning anything.....again!!!

Oh but the times are a changing!!!  We can't buy trophies like yourselves so we are building a side, and as you can see its going rather well.  Have a great day!

• Like 1

Chelsea fan 'throws season ticket on to the Etihad pitch after confronting Antonio Rudiger' as defender apologised to supporters following 6-0 defeat by Manchester City

Incident came after defender Antonio Rudiger apologised to supporters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6689423/Chelsea-fan-throws-membership-card-pitch-Antonio-Rudiger-apologises-supporters.html

Sarri has got to take the blame for that performance and that team he sent out. He clearly blammed Emerson for the Bounemouth defeat hence dropping him against Hudders and yesterday....but keeps that half wit jorhinio in the team,who adds absolutely nothing. I never really give any flak to Luiz cos imo he has been the only one you could rely on to be confident enough (whether misplaced or not) to bring the ball out of defence or pass the ball upfield without giving someone a hospital pass. But yesterday within 5 minutes he had given up,disgraceful attitude.

This was not a one off there has been a lot of shocking performances but just like that other stubborn Italian git ...Sarri just does not change.

There will be no more than 4 changes for the game against Malmo....Christensen will start along with Giroud and Willian,a place on the bench will be found for Cho and maybe Zappacosta.

I will take my medicine (4or 5 lge anythings) and get up at stupid o,clock to watch the next encounter.

Put a fork in me i,m done.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Complete and utter embarrassment to English football. Chelsea would not be top 6 of the women's premiership. Roll out the red carpet to wolves to take the 6th position and hang your heads in shame.

He's here again trying his windup.

City had one of our best performances for a while but crucially we had one of those unusual games for us where we put almost all of our early chances away (4 out of the first 5 - usually  we're  very wasteful) - heads naturally drop in such a situation. Now chelsea are seen as crap. In December Chelsea beat us and were seen as crap.

City had a game like last night's 2 years back away at leicester where they surprised us with a few early goals before we'd woke up. City were crap 12 days ago at Newcastle but now we're the medias darlings. Loses like Chelsea's happen R2D2, they'll get over it and bounce back you drama queen!

Hopefully chelsea won't panic and implode at management level and will give ManU a spanking in the FA Cup.

Edited by Bredbury Blue
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

City had one of our best performances for a while but crucially we had one of those unusual games for us where we put almost all of our early chances away (4 out of the first 5 - usually  we're  very wasteful) - heads naturally drop in such a situation. Now chelsea are seen as crap. In December Chelsea beat us and were seen as crap.

City had a game like last night's 2 years back away at leicester where they surprised us with a few early goals before we'd woke up. City were crap 12 days ago at Newcastle but now we're the medias darlings. Loses like Chelsea's happen R2D2, they'll get over it and bounce back you drama queen!

Hopefully chelsea won't panic and implode at management level and will give ManU a spanking in the FA Cup.

Yh id tend to agree but the fact is they shipped 10 goals in 2 recent games so their basically fodder. Embarrassment total utter embarrassment. 

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh id tend to agree but the fact is they shipped 10 goals in 2 recent games so their basically fodder. Embarrassment total utter embarrassment. 

Chelsea took three points from Man city earlier in the season, has Chelsea taken six points from Man city , they could have been held responsible for Liverpool winning the League , so Chelsea let Man city have the three points and one extra point on the form of six goals , which is worth a point itself, if the title goes to goal different . 

Up the Blues , both shades 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Their defense is woeful, as is their away form 12 goals and 3 defeats in the last 3 away. 

On 2/11/2019 at 10:36 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

That result was nothing to shout about, it just showed you're about thirty years behind the likes of Rotherham and QPHa!

The team looked edgy but focussed last night against Malmo. I got the impression that the players were desperate to put that last debacle behind them and get down to the job in hand. However, the central defence still looked to open to the counter due to the lack of cover in front of it. I can see no other option than employing Kante more centrally with Kovacic as the player to set up the attacks. Jorghino still looks a liability.

OK, the opposition wasn't great but, to win away from home against anybody, is a step in the right direction at the moment.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, oldgit said:

The team looked edgy but focussed last night against Malmo. I got the impression that the players were desperate to put that last debacle behind them and get down to the job in hand. However, the central defence still looked to open to the counter due to the lack of cover in front of it. I can see no other option than employing Kante more centrally with Kovacic as the player to set up the attacks. Jorghino still looks a liability.

OK, the opposition wasn't great but, to win away from home against anybody, is a step in the right direction at the moment.

Thought Emerson showed why he should be the no1 choice,always looked to go forward first and always ready to overlap. Kovacic at times is a class act on the ball and is probably to clever for the players that are around him.

Pedro again offered very little,only the cross for Barkley,s goal was his entire contribution imo.

Barkley does not have a football brain imo, some say (or most) that Luiz is always an accident waiting to happen...with Barkley that wait aint long.

Jorhinio ....never really known any other player who has played in his position,for any club, who could not tackle....he is an embarassment. The attempt of a tackle on Kdb against Citeh that led to there opening goal should have got jorhinio a straight Red for badly trying to impersonate someone who knows what they are doing. 

Just what the thucck is Sarri constantly writing down....it cannot be football related as i see nothing absolutely nothing that changes in his formation or team selection or style of play from one week to the next.

• Like 2