Worst Joke Ever 2024

After a wonderful honeymoon night, the new husband wakes to find his wife in tears. 
"Darling, what's wrong? Was it too much for you last night?" 
"Oh no, no," sobbed the wife, "but look at it this morning, I fear we've used it all up." 

The Reverend James and his newly married wife retire to the honeymoon suite, where she gets ready for bed and he disappears into the bathroom. A few minutes later he comes out to find his wife is already naked under the covers. 
"Doris, I thought I'd find you on your knees," he said. 
"Oh darling, we can do it that way another time, for the moment I'd like to see your face. while make love for the first time!" 

Edited by scottiejohn

11 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yeah, they didn’t want to get off on a wrong footing ????

Nothing concrete to go on but I think they want to get stuck in and make a lasting impression. Or maybe they have just put their foot in it again!

• Like 2

Just learned that a dentist a block away from my house was arrested for dealing drugs.

Shows you how wrong you can be about people.

I have been going to him to get fixed for over ten years off and on.

Never knew he was a dentist. 

PS;  I always thought he was a bit down in the mouth but maybe he tried to extract too much form a toothless customer!

• Like 2

And, one of my own that was missing from the list ...
The non-shit:
This is where I retreat to the lavatory, with my crossword or book. No intention to take a dump - just getting 20 -30 minutes of peace and quiet away from the family.

Or what about “ The Curly Wurly Shit “:

Where it mysteriously curls around in a full circle and then some !!, sitting in the pan above the water line looking like a healthy dog turd or one bought from a joke shop !!
Usually requires intervention from the bog brush or your foot to aid flushing !!
Also, for some mysterious reason, usually occurs at someone else’s house !!
  • Like 1