Worst Joke Ever 2024

The Australian parachutist was distraught to find his parachute had failed to open and he was hurtling towards the ground at a fantastic rate. He was sure he was about to meet a sticky end. 
Suddenly, as he looked down he saw a group of men standing in a circle. They were shouting, "We'll catch you, don't worry, we'll catch you." 
The relief the man felt was unbelievable, until he looked again at the group and realised they were the English cricket team as he creased up on his crash landing and was knocked out for six. 

Three sisters, named Flora, Fiona and Fanny lived in the same village in Yorkshire and were renowned for their beauty, although all of them had extra large feet.

One evening, Flora and Fiona went to the next local village bop and were soon chatting to two young lads from the next village. 
"By gum," said one of the lads. "Haven't you two got big feet!" 
"Oh that's nought" they replied. "You should see our Fanny's." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Three women met up for tea and couldn't help but boast about their husbands. "Well of course, my husband is now a high court judge. It was expected. He's had a brilliant career," said the first. 
"My Gerald runs the Foreign Office," said the second. 
"Now my husband, Martell..." 
"Wait a minute," interrupted the first lady, "isn't Martell a liquor?" 
The third lady was amazed. "How did you know, where did you met him?" 

• Haha 1

A

2 hours ago, Rotweiler said:

Three new Thai immigrants opened a driving school in Canada.

And in a related story 4 Cambodians just opened up a successful private ambulance service in California . Two vehicles run a few  minutes apart. The second one picks up the first ones casualties along the way.......

Made that joke up above years ago out of frustration. ...Haven't been there in a while so things might have changed.

Their driving was one of my main complaints. [American Not British lane usage].( Example: 4 lanes of traffic) ,Right turn from the left lane no signal. ....missed your turn? Just U-turn into your own  lane and pull onto the restaurant sidewalk then back out into traffic and dare them to hit you when you're ready to leave.......Fines for using your headlights in the day time.....   

Edited by Seth1a2a

4 hours ago, Rotweiler said:

Three new Thai immigrants opened a driving school in Canada.

Richmond B.C.

Q. How do you make a Chinaman blind?

A. Put a windshield in front of his face.

-----------------

Q. Name the river that separates the China from India?

A. The Fraser. 

The milk lorry is just leaving the farmyard when it runs over and kills the prize rooster. Upset at what he'd done, the driver seeks out the farmer's wife to tell her what has happened. 
"I'm really sorry Madam, I didn't see your rooster until it was too late, but I'd like to replace it." 
"Well that's OK with me," she replied. "You'll find the chickens round the back."