Britain can end Brexit unilaterally, EU court advisor says

snoop1130

49 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

they will do anything to cling on to the monthly remittances and easy money from UK to fund their lavish lifestyle ..but no reverse without a bloodbath of dead MPs to add to joe cox from angry brexiteers who will raise a civil war ..\MPs will be hung from lamposts for dictatorship

Not if it is done on the instructions of a people's vote ... a democratic vote that supersedes the previous one.

I'd be surprised to see zimmer frames through Waitrose's window though, those dotard leavers need them to get themselves about. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you remember when George W was president? Everybody thought it can't get worse.

And then came Trump.

It can get worse! 62 million Americans voted for Trump. His character and his not existing qualification was all over the news and nobody could miss it. And they still voted for him...

Alex Jones will be 46, it's possible.

3 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Not if it is done on the instructions of a people's vote ... a democratic vote that supersedes the previous one.

It seems there is still a possibility that the majority would again vote for Brexit.

One would think they had two years to realize Brexit just does not make any sense...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems there is still a possibility that the majority would again vote for Brexit.

One would think they had two years to realize Brexit just does not make any sense...

I think there is a hard core who don't think they would lose anything from it, but most people with jobs, mortgages, businesses are more inclined towards some sort of deal or remain. So I think they'd lose by a bigger margin than they won previously.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, evadgib said:

The alternative is a dead ringer for the bloke from Jethro Tull minus the flute:

Image result for corbyn

And so I have read he has never met the Queen, which the leader of her majesty opposition

does.

If he was PM he would have to meet the Queen, no getting away from it.

And if he was PM, would the last person leaving the country please turn the lights out.

• Like 1

I said this in 2016 and I will say it again. Britain won't leave the European union. Too much big business and party politics at play.

There is no way on this Earth that the current deal will get through parliament and the movers and shakers down at Canary Wharf

simply will not allow a no deal brexit. It will go back to the people via a General Election, Labor will win by a landslide, and the working class

will rule again. It's obvious that a 2nd vote will be overwhelmingly for remain, and the tory's will be left in political wilderness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I said this in 2016 and I will say it again. Britain won't leave the European union. Too much big business and party politics at play.

There is no way on this Earth that the current deal will get through parliament and the movers and shakers down at Canary Wharf

simply will not allow a no deal brexit. It will go back to the people via a General Election, Labor will win by a landslide, and the working class

will rule again. It's obvious that a 2nd vote will be overwhelmingly for remain, and the tory's will be left in political wilderness.

I don't think you are entitled to infer that from my words.

The vote was mostly old people (sitting comfortable with no job, business or home to lose) hoping to turn back the cultural clock and poor people with little to lose (who think that all of their issues are down to immigration and austerity) who wanted to give two fingers to Cameron.

Where where the young voters?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

23 minutes ago, KhunProletariat said:

And you just said it again, again.

• Like 1