Active TVF Members, or Lack Of?

GinBoy2

2 hours ago, transam said:

Yes......So true....Even ol' Trans hopes he will last to see out this years POTY....????

POTY's been a quiet, hasn't it?

It's in the Pub this year.  I think in General, posts are a bit more lively and vituperative

SC

58 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

It's in the Pub this year.  I think in General, posts are a bit more lively and vituperative

SC

Indeed it has...Perhaps because I will not be precipitating this year so no fun or mud slinging at myself to chew over...????

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

I don't want to rain on your parade but your precipitation will be your downfall.

I hope you will not precipitate precipitously.

Judging from his post, it seems the percentage of alcohol in the present precipitation at transam's abode is rather high.

It could be a song title- too pissst to post

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

SC

Conditioned observations and perspectives will vary greatly, won't they.....

35 minutes ago, faraday said:

Expectations lead to disappointment also ....

It doesn’t matter how low your expectations, disappointment is always lurking, and few people really have the imagination to prepare for the worst.

This is Fungus The Bogeyman’s Sanguine Philosophy Thread, isn’t it?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Perpissitation is better than a speech impediment like perspittlation

it certainly feels better, and should result in less precipitation, providing Percy is pointed directly at the porcelain in a downward trajectory.

Edited by bannork
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, 473geo said:

POTY good example -  once a vibrant topic, now no more the vehicle to Tvisa immortalization it once was - the stampede to be nominated has declined into a trickle of reluctant nominations

Let's all big it up, eh?

Posts removed.

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

OK I'm gonna put a few votes in as I know a few hard-core posters and I'll give my reasons for there nominations:

@BangrakBob for knowing next to nothing about the history of his favourite sport/club but he can read analysis really well and pass it off as his own.

@Bredbury Blue for forcing his whole family to have matching man city tattoos. There's 8 in his camp.

@carmine the sunshine of so many peoples lives 

@RonniePickering22 great guy but sadly a Spurs fan.

@Kadilo as above but a spammer.

@3 minus 2 most improved user of a spellchecker in 2018. Well DUN!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/7/2018 at 9:46 PM, 473geo said:

POTY good example -  once a vibrant topic, now no more the vehicle to Tvisa immortalization it once was - the stampede to be nominated has declined into a trickle of reluctant nominations

The difference is that who get nominated these days is most likely also the winner.

On 12/7/2018 at 7:48 AM, pgrahmm said:

There used to be an abundance of aggressive, soured trolls spoiling threads....By and large they seemed to go away after the corporate reshuffle.....

Sometimes they were unwittingly comical & definitely kept the pot stirred.....

The bulk of thread quality went up and the annoyances either left/went away/were culled.....

It's been a quieter place, but better without the cancerous in your face arseh#les.....

Agree,there was a time when anything i posted was attacked by mainly 3 posters who no longer post on here,this in turn led me to become as bad as i should have ignored them,so i stopped using tvf for about 6 months. I think now the forum is a lot calmer and friendlier than it was.

On 12/9/2018 at 1:07 AM, marqus12 said:

Me think you are the last person in this forum who should mention

the quality of posters ????

Let’s hope he is, unless someone else wants to Big It Up Like Barnum.

It’s easy to criticise, but harder to contribute. Who will be Our Tina Turner when We Need Another Hero?

Not me, I don’t have the legs

This is the second time this has to be posted, you know the rules, you have said as much in your posts, please do not persist or it will result in closure.

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.