How many folks have had a Taxi problem?

Nyezhov

How Many Folks Have had a Taxi Problem?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When recently in Pattaya, my first time using, about 9pm at night a baht bus stopped for me. I did not know then how much they cost to use. I told driver I wanted to go about 3 ks up the road. Ok he said. 

I pushed the bell button when due to get off and before I could go to the front left hand side to pay, the driver turns up at the back. I opened my wallet, showing him a 20 baht note and a 1000 baht note. He gestured for the 1000 baht note and walked back to the front up the right hand side of bus. I walked up left hand side to get my change.

When I looked in the window he had a 100 baht note on his seat and handed me 60 baht in change. I said to him but I gave you 1000 baht, he said no and pointed to the 100 baht note. I tried to argue but he kept pointing to the 100 baht note on his seat.

I gave up walking away really angry.

4 minutes ago, bill99 said:

When recently in Pattaya, my first time using, about 9pm at night a baht bus stopped for me. I did not know then how much they cost to use. I told driver I wanted to go about 3 ks up the road. Ok he said. 

I pushed the bell button when due to get off and before I could go to the front left hand side to pay, the driver turns up at the back. I opened my wallet, showing him a 20 baht note and a 1000 baht note. He gestured for the 1000 baht note and walked back to the front up the right hand side of bus. I walked up left hand side to get my change.

When I looked in the window he had a 100 baht note on his seat and handed me 60 baht in change. I said to him but I gave you 1000 baht, he said no and pointed to the 100 baht note. I tried to argue but he kept pointing to the 100 baht note on his seat.

Thats a typical scam. 

35 minutes ago, bill99 said:

Were there any other baht buses around? If not, why did you not  give him a very sore face, the beat it?