Can anyone identify these pills?

one4utwoc

I was having trouble sleeping while in Thailand and the pharmacy gave me these pills.  Because of the communication gap, I'm not really sure what they are.  They could have sold me Xanax for all I know.  I'm skeptical of taking pills if I don't know what they are.  Can anyone help me identify them?  I'm running low on my sleeping medication from the US, and I'm hoping these are what they are said to be.  The blue pill has  a 5 on one side and the word GREATER on the other.  The yellow pill has absolutely no markings what so ever, and that makes me very leary about taking it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20181217_214620.jpg

20181217_214400.jpg

I have no idea what the yellow pill is.

The round blue one based on dose might be diazepam (which is actually illegal to sell over the counter in Thailand) but Greater Pharma  (the logo shown) does not currently  make diazepam.

Could be anything and could be fakes or long expired drugs no longer manufactured. I suggest tossing them out.

For your reference the only sleep meds legally sold at pharmacies in Thailand are antihistamines such as Atarax (generic: hydroxyzine; there are many brand names). Al pharmacies will have at least one brand of this. It works for many people i dosages anywhere from 25 - 75 mg but may leave yo udrowsy the next day.

There is one brand of doxylamine available, Sominar, and it works well for many people but is very hard to find.

In future do not buy drugs that come loose like this at a pharmacy here unless you personally inspect the bottle from which it came; better yet just don't get loose pills. Buy only packed strips  so that you know what you are getting.

There are pill identifiers online such as Drugs.com, Medscape.com or Rxlist.com.

If you need help sleeping, herbs such as valerian root may be more useful.  Thailand has many herbal remedies which are safer than drugs and of which they are more knowledgeable.  Be careful mixing with alcohol, as herbs are just as potent as medications.