Is Pattaya proving to be bullet proof to high season slumps?

webfact

On 12/20/2018 at 11:51 PM, BestB said:

That is not a photo at 10 pm but 8 pm

No. 10pm. Why did you make that comment. Because you wanted it to be 8pm, because you earlier said the place was closed 8-9pm. Grow up.

Edited by SheungWan

36 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

No. 10pm. Why did you make that comment. Because you wanted it to be 8pm, because you earlier said the place was closed 8-9pm. Grow up.

Because for the 10th time I work around the corner, ride past there and work out there. But carry on, nothing wrong with little fantasies 

On 12/20/2018 at 11:51 PM, BestB said:

That is not a photo at 10 pm but 8 pm

26 minutes ago, BestB said:

Because for the 10th time I work around the corner, ride past there and work out there. But carry on, nothing wrong with little fantasies 

You are not entitled to put out false information about a photo you did not take. My photo is date and time stamped. 9.57pm to be precise.

Edited by SheungWan

Drove on beach road the 23rd in the backseat of a police truck and all bars were definitely packed, got released the 24th and it was awful busy at the road all the way to East Pattaya.

However, I was in Sunee Plaza on the 22nd evening, and 24th evening again and it was only a tiny bit busier than usual, plenty of nice looking boys available, and that's very different to previous years when only the ugly ones were left to choose from ????

Maybe most of my fellow gays go to Jomtien Complex or Boys Town which are a bit more popular than Sunee where half of the bars are closed. Anyway, usually, I try to avoid the bars in peak season as much as possible but this year there's no reason to.