Anger in UK parliament as Corbyn accused of calling PM 'stupid woman'

webfact

I don't think I will ever understand! both in the USA and UK, people are voted into office and then it seems all we hear 5 mins later and for the next few years, is how bad they are and how everything is going wrong. Surely that's not always the case is it because its easier to run them down and to never allow the good things to come out? True with the UK, The governments have since WW2 have only made things worst for UK citizens. Keep raising prices, lowering services and sooner than later we will have nothing, and be reclassed as a third world country. Is there nobody able to put things right, perhaps we need in dictator and a rebellion to sort the place out! 

somebody is trying to wake her up 

must say it is a complete mess

as u see there on tv is like a pantomine 

they fight and slag each other like ther is a cat and dog fight but nothing goes on 

the brexit is 3 months away you would think they would try to be mild with each others parties 

is there going to be a new referendum i wonder what that would bring .

3 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Foul mouthed abuse is not acceptable in any circumstance; I am not sure why you think I might approve of it in any situation, least of all when it is directed at the a member of the party that is best placed to save my country from the Brexit we overwhelmingly rejected.

Tell me you didnae laugh.....

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, phetpeter said:

True with the UK, The governments have since WW2 have only made things worst for UK citizens. Keep raising prices, lowering services and sooner than later we will have nothing, and be reclassed as a third world country. Is there nobody able to put things right, perhaps we need in dictator and a rebellion to sort the place out! 

They only make it worse for 99% of their citizenry.  The other 1% keeps financing them back into office.

Okay, maybe 98% and 2%...

13 hours ago, Spidey said:

I don't understand why MPs are suddenly referred to as "lawmakers". Has this phrase floated across the pond?

I was under the impression that the Law Lords made the law in the UK. (Well them and the EU).

Looks like there is a queue here for the "stupid" epithet.

13 hours ago, Bucko said:

I always thought you could say what you like inside parliament--within reason I suppose ? but saying something outside could lead to prosecution ? -- never the less --as Shakespeare wrote  "Much to do about  Nothing " for F###s sake ---Boo Hoo --get on with more Pressing items -I sure there are one or two - to take their minds off this terrible injustice !!

I once heard " b*llucks " shouted out during one of the broadcast debates years ago .. 

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

That's just the vociferous Left who just constantly moan and complain when they dont get what they want and they cannot understand or accept that other people have a different opinion to them and they are unquestionably always in the right all the time and anyone who disagrees with them is an uneducated fascist , racist  idiot 

Other side of the populist coin with the Hard Brexiteers.

6 hours ago, phetpeter said:

I don't think I will ever understand! both in the USA and UK, people are voted into office and then it seems all we hear 5 mins later and for the next few years, is how bad they are and how everything is going wrong. Surely that's not always the case is it because its easier to run them down and to never allow the good things to come out? True with the UK, The governments have since WW2 have only made things worst for UK citizens. Keep raising prices, lowering services and sooner than later we will have nothing, and be reclassed as a third world country. Is there nobody able to put things right, perhaps we need in dictator and a rebellion to sort the place out! 

The Populist Bonkers Point Of View.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hansnl said:

Corbyn and class are in no way going together.

That man is a terrorist lover and a hater of Jews.

It would be a black day for Britain if he ever would become PM.

thanks to the leave voters he will stroll into no10,they thought they were getting Bonking Borris they will end up with Comrade Corbyn,a case of lose lose lose????????

37 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

It does not matter if he did say stupid woman ,sometimes i think she is ,its the fact that he is now lying about it , if he lies about that ,then you can never trust a liar ,

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

So you think there are some politicians that don't lie, and you can trust?

The "Whatabout..." Defence.

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

The "Whatabout..." Defence.

Nope, it's the "normal practice" defence. Plain as a pikestaff that the Tories kicked up a fuss about this nothingburger as deflection from May's complete incompetence. It's call the "deflection" or "Trump" defence.

• Like 1

Just now, sanemax said:

Although it has been the media that has highlighted this , rather than the Tories .

Type of thing that Obama would do 

Nope, it was originally highlighted by the Tories in Parliament who approached the Speaker, howling outrage, like a pack of petulant children. But, you are right that it was then picked up on by the Tory press, who then proceeded to make a mountain out of a molehill. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Nope, it was originally highlighted by the Tories in Parliament who approached the Speaker, howling outrage, like a pack of petulant children. But, you are right that it was then picked up on by the Tory press, who then proceeded to make a mountain out of a molehill. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.
What truth?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

Just now, vogie said:

Corbyn is well known for his poor lack of choices, being a sexist is one he can add to his anti-semetic views. If wants to be the leader of the country perhaps he could choose his words a little more carefully.

Don't forget Labour is still 4 points behind the Tories and after all the efforts of Calamity Theresa, Labour should be streets ahead. Only down to one man I'm afraid, I just don't see the charisma this man has.

Sexist or sexy? Dianne Abbot clearly thought the latter......and has been amply rewarded.

• Like 1