Still believe in Santa at your age? Trump ignites Twitter storm

webfact

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

I don't understand why the republicans themselves don't themselves replace this A-hole , he is not really a republican, what ever happened to the conservative concept of free markets?

How could a president Pence be any worse?  Are they scared of Trump's base so much? Are their jobs more important than the country? I don't get it

Because Pence will add Christianity into the mix.

• Like 1

Asking a seven year old if he believes in Santa, is no more ridiculous than asking if 40% of the American people still believe in Trump, after he has shown himself to have no regard for our allies or alliances, or our treaties, no regard for the economy, no regard for the environment or public lands, no regard for people of color, no regard for women, and no interest in appointing anything but the worst possible choices to fill the 47 major posts that have been vacated by people far more capable than their replacements. Is it?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

I don't understand why the republicans themselves don't themselves replace this A-hole , he is not really a republican, what ever happened to the conservative concept of free markets?

How could a president Pence be any worse?  Are they scared of Trump's base so much? Are their jobs more important than the country? I don't get it

If they do that the party will be split in 2, quite even, parts.