Anti-graft body skips date in Prawit watch case probe

webfact

12 hours ago, webfact said:

UNCERTAINTY over the fate of Deputy Premier General Prawit Wongsuwan continued yesterday

Uncertainty?........55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

1 hour ago, Parsve said:

What's to discuss? Either the investigation shows that he is wrong or that he is right, there is nothing in the middle that one man can change. Truth is the truth, the lie is the lie, it is as simple as that.

To discuss is the astonishing levels of buffoonery they have displayed while trying and failing to make the whole thing go away.

He'll get away with it of course, but he and his henchmen will at least be tarnished by this forever...

7 minutes ago, baboon said:

To discuss is the astonishing levels of buffoonery they have displayed while trying and failing to make the whole thing go away.

He'll get away with it of course, but he and his henchmen will at least be tarnished by this forever...

Yes, he's got away with it......read my post.  

Don't wait for The Nation or whoever to report the verdict.

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Perhaps he married well? Or has a large inheritance but decided to serve the public?

????

He is most definitely not serving the public. He was shoved down their throats by the barrel of the gun. If there ever was proof the NACC is not an independent agency, this case produces very clear proof of what we all have been suspecting. Look at the speed with which they handled the "Yingluck case" and the speed they show when asked to investigate Suthep, Abisit and this coupmonger. 

1 minute ago, anchadian said:

Yes, he's got away with it......read my post.  

Don't wait for The Nation or whoever to report the verdict.

I look forward to discussing the verdict with you when the inevitable thread begins.

He is cleared, 5555 the NACC should be disbanded and the people working for that agency should never be allowed to work for any government service again. they are in someone's pocket. Nobody can honestly believe the cock and bull story that he borrowed the watches. 

A digrace. I hope the coup supports never dare using the term corruption again !

I notice that they said they found the watches at his friends house. No mention of recepits for all of those purchases? Just one warranty. Must have been tough in a year to send the watches to his house for the NACC to find them there. 

Hopefully the NACC will be requested to explain their decisoon and disclose that these reciepts and payments from his friend were located.

Tchooptip said:

I am an expatriate in this country for not far seven years. I take care of me and my family and if this guy owns one watch or a hundred watches, for a value of three hundred B or three million B is the least of my worries. But when I read some comments, one would swear that this general had stolen these watches from some members so much they are involved in their answers LOL yes LOL  :cheesy: 

Eric Loh Posted 3 hours ago I nominate you for the “mai pen rai” award. 

And you wouldn't be right because there are huge things that move me and if I can help I do it gladly, so may pen Rai award would not be a good choice! But on the contrary, all those people who are revolted by these watches maybe they completely do not care about the problems around them:smile: