Started with skin tags

ted4647

Have done it before with skin tags,wart remover ,excellent results,this time bought stronger remover,as wanted them out of the way in 3 days. Position of tags were top of legs , no previous problems walking,but this time it got increasingly painful afterwards  ,but noticed while daily swim session the water was heavily chlorinated lately too,so putting 2 and 2 together wondering if it is chlorine related,   Got gf to look and all i can describe are abscess looking sores apparent, large ones too,really painful not healing too well, with ridges formed around the wound  with vivid red innards, used betamine initially ,switched to burn,weeping sore lotion,but so slow healing It is slowly slowly  but looks as if scarring will occur, not really bothered,but hell its been almost 2 months now

Edited by ted4647
sp

7 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

Are you saying you have open wounds due to using a high concentration wart removal solution on skin tags?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The tags have always withered and dropped off without wounding previously,  I think the high concentrate of chlorine in the water may have been responsible, was about 5 days of swimming before I considered chlorine. Usually in the water for up to an hour, started using mask and snorkel too as its so strong

Edited by ted4647

Sounds like the stronger than you usually use solution has come into contact with the skin around the tag, you were possibly over zealous with the stuff, never heard of chlorine in swimming pools causing ulcers. Keep them dry and yes, get a complete blood check, diabetes could be a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Dr. Niyom Tantikun at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok. USA trained. speaks perfect English. dermatologist.

how old are you? any history of skin cancer in your family?

Old enough to be your dad......was going over to India soon for heart/cancer scans,may bring it all forward,  hell one visit to Bumrungrad will pay for over 50 flights to India    no cancer   was tested for diabetes few months ago,was under but will get that tested tomorrow