Roger Stone open to talking with Mueller in Russia probe

webfact

20 hours ago, Credo said:

The allegation of thuggish behavior by the FBI is hogwash.   It was necessary to preserve and secure any evidence, not simply to arrest a 60+ year old man.

Treating criminals like criminals.  I appreciated it when Manafort was busted, I envisioned Pauly trying to tell the agent to go easy on him because of who he knows etc, and the response being "Those $10,000 suits mean nothing to us, sir, you're just another criminal."

And then there are the words of The Great Orange One himself:

“When you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over?” Trump said, miming the physical motion of an officer shielding a suspect’s head to keep it from bumping against the squad car.

“Like, don’t hit their head, and they just killed somebody — don’t hit their head,” Trump continued. “I said, you can take the hand away, okay?”

Trump tells police not to worry about injuring suspects during arrests

For those of you who have just learned about Stone recently, here's a recommended documentary:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6714534/

Edited by bendejo

20 hours ago, neeray said:

But predicting "the fall of Trump" is so amusing. Is there any betting odds on this yet?

How about taking bets on what endgame is going to look like?

Will he be led from the WH in handcuffs?  Or a straightjacket?  Will it be a paddy wagon and they haul away to whole nest of them?

Will he try to start a war of distraction (which I am expecting), which results in The Pentagon putting the WH under siege?  A military coup in the US would be another first.

When it truly hits the fan for him he may suddenly go off on a spur of the moment trip to visit the troops, like he did a few weeks ago, but AF1 diverts to Moscow and he'll be The American Thaksin. 

Oh yeah, and there is the health issue, which usually is not mentioned:  anyone who has thugs raid his doctor's office to seize his medical records is hiding something, IMO.

I doubt if there will be an impeachment, and even if there is he probably won't be removed -- that would require a full no-confidence vote from the GOP (like Nixon got).  One of the political satire shows has started a countdown clock for election day 2020.

He won't commit suicide, no "black capsule" solution, he doesn't have the guts.

Not to distract, but it looks like the perp list is growing: Mnuchin did something in recent weeks that favors Russia over the US that may come back and bite him.  How is Mueller supposed to finalize his case when the hits just keep on comin'?