Virginia governor denies being in racist yearbook photo

rooster59

28 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

The worst allegations Ive heard about Donald trump (none proven till date) pale into insignificance compared

to the filthy soul of this democrat racist poster boy. Im enjoying seeing CNN and all other Dem mouthpiece media squirm as they have to turn the heat on this guy, or be risk being exposed as double standard frauds.

As they turn the heat on him because they are not operating a double standard.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

The worst allegations Ive heard about Donald trump (none proven till date) pale into insignificance compared

to the filthy soul of this democrat racist poster boy. Im enjoying seeing CNN and all other Dem mouthpiece media squirm as they have to turn the heat on this guy, or be risk being exposed as double standard frauds.

please repeat after Trump and just for Trump … : " Trump: 'I'm the least racist person anybody is going to meet'

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-42830165/trump-i-m-the-least-racist-person-anybody-is-going-to-meet

Trump's tweet does not really condemn the picture but the credibility of the governor's denial and his support for late abortions ( "Democrat Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia just stated, “I believe that I am not either of the people in that photo.” This was 24 hours after apologizing for appearing in the picture and after making the most horrible statement on “super” late term abortion. Unforgivable!")

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, neeray said:

It is a rare day when I can agree with Boon Mee, but the day has come.

Here's where I agree "obviously not being truthful regaging his memory of the events ... to get him out of office".

Yes sir, I certainly agree. This should apply to ALL politicians, right up to the leader.

I cant remember what I did last week let alone 35 years. The man is an idiot for what he did but we all make mistakes in life. The witch hunt is totally out of proportion for what he did. He should apologise and move on.

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

One of his nicknames when attending VMI (Virginia Military Institute) was "Coonman" 

it seems he liked putting on Blackface and winning dance contests imitating Michael Jackson's 'Moon Walk' 

At any rate, this guy is obviously not being truthful regaging his memory of the events that need to get him out of office 

well, so a politician who lies while in office needs to resign eh? 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

I cant remember what I did last week let alone 35 years. The man is an idiot for what he did but we all make mistakes in life. The witch hunt is totally out of proportion for what he did. He should apologise and move on.

If were accused of being in a photo dressed in a KKK outfit or wearing ‘Black Face’, I would not have to look at the photo to know it wasn’t me.

It’s not the kind of thing anyone with a functioning memory forgets.

• Like 1

So what this guy did in the 80s is worse than the lying Trump who barely tells the truth,

except when he has to. Plus the p*ssy grabbing brag and other disgusting stuff. In the 80s many people did or said racist things, like the N, C, F, S, J, Ch, words that were common. I seen many KKK, and black face costumes at Halloween in Canada, USA, and Europe back then, Geeze! do you not remember those days?

Geezer

• Confused 1

So what this guy did in the 80s is worse than the lying Trump who barely tells the truth,

except when he has to. Plus the p*ssy grabbing brag and other disgusting stuff. In the 80s many people did or said racist things, like the N, C, F, S, J, Ch, words that were common. I seen many KKK, and black face costumes at Halloween in Canada, USA, and Europe back then, Geeze! do you not remember those days?

Geezer

Yes I remember.

No blackface or KKK costumes.

Are you from Alabama?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I forgot that some readers on this forum were not old enuff back in the 80s, sorry bout that. Oh and I forgot that some readers were potheads back then and wrecked some of their brain cells that kept long term memories stored. Anyway there are enough oeople who do remember, that I am not the only one.

Geezer

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I forgot that some readers on this forum were not old enuff back in the 80s, sorry bout that. Oh and I forgot that some readers were potheads back then and wrecked some of their brain cells that kept long term memories stored. Anyway there are enough oeople who do remember, that I am not the only one.

Geezer

So back in the 80s you hung around with people who dressed up in KKK outfits and ‘Black Face’.

And now you get offended when some guy who did likewise gets to answer for his behaviour.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 2:27 PM, Kelsall said:

The school is mentioned in this thread and is all over the news.  Why don't you check his history?  Hint:  He is in favor of infanticide.

So is the mythical Christian god. Ordered it up on occasion and performed it en masse during the passover.

Time for him to also be retired! :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bristolboy said:

In other words, despite the fact that they are turning the heat on this guy without any prompting, they are doing this because they have double standard? Confused much? Maybe you should actually try thinking this through.

they have no choice....he has been caught with his pants down.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

except when he has to. Plus the p*ssy grabbing brag and other disgusting stuff.

That was a lovely sermon Father, I will see you at Sunday service, I hope.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This story seems totally overblown. Many people dress up in fancy dress purely for fun without any sinister intent. Even the beloved Prince Harry has been known to dress up as a Nazi in full military regalia and nobody would suggest the liberal prince is actually one. Now internet users have dragged up the good Senators yearbook from 1981 Virginia Military Instutute where he calls himself "Coonman" and again the internet melts down. I mean, come on, he could have had a pet racoon or something? 

https://archive.org/details/bomb1981virg/page/90

I have to say what Elizabeth Warren did was far more offensive and racist.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

This is total insanity. I'd love nothing more than rip up a stupid dem, but....we've become way overly sensitive. This guy is at risk of loosing his job over a pic taken almost 40 yrs ago doing nothing illegal. Absolutely crazy world we've created.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1