New financial regulations for retirees: Nearly a third of expats may have to leave - but half on Facebook say they're off!

webfact

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, alohatodon2 said:

Some of you have a very impersonal and uncaring view towards those of us who will have to leave. ('shady86' and 'darksidedog', for instance).  Shame on you!  It is real for us.

I have noticed that too.  There appears to be a lot of haters on this site who enjoy posting smug and pompous comments about the expats who are being forced to leave Thailand.  It's best not to pay much attention to them as they sit in their dank, dimly lit rooms, in the underwear while smoking cannabis or drinking beer, lol.  

26 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Does anyone wonder what happens to the 800K you've got in the Thai Bank if you suddenly drop dead and have made no will nor arrangements for friends or family to gain access to it.

Even if you HAVE made arrangements, via a will executed in Thailand and clear instructions to your executors, it will be difficult,   time consuming and expensive to get the funds to your beneficiary. they have to go through the courts.  I have informally told mine to feel free to use ATM or online banking to get the funds out, but that was back when it was in an ordinary savings account. Won't be possible if I put the money in a FD.

I would be a lot happier with this new rule if this were not the case. i.e. if it were possible to designate a "payable on death" clause for the funds.

If only a  Thai bank would pick up on this and develops a banking product aimed specifically for expat retirees, with features like:

- competitive interest rate with options for say 3, 5 and 10 year fixed deposit

- automatic issuance of letter for immigration (you provide them with the date needed)

-"payable on death" option, in which case on presentation of death certificate bank will directly release the funds to the beneficiary you indicated, no need to go to court

- loans available against the deposit as collateral (this would be very helpful for those for whom these monies represent all or most of their emergency funds).

Arrangements like that would make parking the money much more palatable. At least then it could be used for your cremation/burial expenses and provide a source of quick cash in an emergency without losing your extension.  As it currently stands it does none of those things and unless you decide to leave Thailand you can't use it for anything.

2 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

I have noticed that too.  There appears to be a lot of haters on this site who enjoy posting smug and pompous comments about the expats who are being forced to leave Thailand.  It's best not to pay much attention to them as they sit in their dank, dimly lit rooms, in the underwear while smoking cannabis or drinking beer, lol.  

Too true, why do we not report more  these people  (who are not giving a opinion on the topic) but merely to antagonize posters with ill mannered comments stirring up inciting trouble. EVERY person has a differing opinion and different circumstances whether you are living on 25k or 65k -- lifestyles are so different.

We only have to look at some of the problems ex pats are facing.  I would guess near all TVF posters are NOT wasters, low life, drunken bar boys but genuine people living here comfortable for many years.    Years ago Hull consulate UK, gave out 1 year visa, 90 day visa runs, that stopped. Ex pats opted for the 90 day visa Laos consulate, that changed . Most then changed their non im visa to a retirement visa, Embassy letter, 500k bank, conformation of deeds/lease. That changed to this new requirement, even the planners could never have planned in advance for this.

12 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

"payable on death" option, in which case on presentation of death certificate bank will directly release the funds to the beneficiary you indicated, no need to go to court

When I first arrived in Thailand in 2009, I was very surprised to learn that Thai banks don't do  POD  or allow you to list a beneficiary.  The only thing you can do is make a joint account. Pretty clear that they want to keep your money when you die as they make it VERY hard to get it back.  As Sheryl said,  if you have someone in Thailand that you care about, just leave them the ATM card/pin  or online banking info so they can get the money.  That may not be 100% legal but it should work. Generally I am very positive about the Thai banking system EXCEPT  for this detail. 

1 hour ago, Rugon said:

I estimate about 1 % will have to leave. These will be loners that are too stupid to understand how to get around the system. Much ado about nothing. 

Wow, what's up with the demeaning comment directed at expats being forced to leave Thailand.  Not everyone wants to "get around the system."  Most expats are honest and just want to enjoy their retirement without all the drama from immigration.

I believe you didn't take into account the unfortunate expats in hospital beds along with the people with dementia that are here illegally.      

Then the expats who are unable to meet the financial requirement of depositing their monthly income in a Thai bank and letting it sit there.  Finally, we come to a large group of expats who's money far exceed immigrations requirements but are not going to deposit their money in a Thai bank.  

Thailand isn't exactly known for their sophisticated banking system.  Most of these expats prefer to leave their money in their home countries.  This money can easily be withdrawn as they need it.

All of these groups together probably number closer to 50% of the long term expats living in Thailand, posed to pull the plug. ????  

I doubt it will be as high as 50 percent, but easily at least 20 percent and could be much higher, and Thailand already had a really bad reputation internationally for visa hassles, inconsistencies, and jerk arounds for retirement that they have well earned over the years. Word will definitely get out that they jumped the shark (intentionally used somewhat incorrectly) to much worse and fewer westerners anyway will be coming to replace them. That may be the plan but I don't pretend to understand the motivations behind the stuff thrown at us. 

50 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

I have never seen any information indicating an easy way to get Thai citizenship.  

I think the idea is first you have to be born a woman. Then marry a Thai man. Other than that, prepare for a red tape marathon and world class hoop jumping circus acts.

2 hours ago, Sonhia said:

What next?

Half Thai, half farang children, must also have visas?

If I had a child here that was half Thai, I would get him or her out of this country as soon as possible so they would have an opportunity to make something out of their life.  

10 minutes ago, how241 said:

When I first arrived in Thailand in 2009, I was very surprised to learn that Thai banks don't do  POD  or allow you to list a beneficiary.  The only thing you can do is make a joint account. Pretty clear that they want to keep your money when you die as they make it VERY hard to get it back.  As Sheryl said,  if you have someone in Thailand that you care about, just leave them the ATM card/pin  or online banking info so they can get the money.  That may not be 100% legal but it should work. Generally I am very positive about the Thai banking system EXCEPT  for this detail. 

Huh, never bothered to check, that the case? I keep my $ outside Thailand with a beneficiary set and a will made, only bring the needed amount to Thailand and use it within a month. Zero trust in Thai banks.

4 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

I think the idea is first you have to be born a woman. Then marry a Thai man. Other than that, prepare for a red tape marathon and world class hoop jumping circus acts.

I think you are right.  I have never seen or heard of it being easy to get Thai citizenship. ????

9 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

If I had a child here that was half Thai, I would get him or her out of this country as soon as possible so they would have an opportunity to make something out of their life.  

By the time they enter school at latest. You don't want that forced indoctrination to take seed and real international schools are flaky and more expensive than in the west. For the first maybe five years it's ok, more social than many western countries.

21 hours ago, Lumbini said:

Possibly this will greatly help Thailand get rid of the retirement community that is not wanted in Thailand and overall improve the quality of people who stay and retire here .

Look at this as an evolution as Thailand becomes a more upscale and cutting edge international country in Asia . Upgrade your profile or move on and find another place that was like Thailand was decades ago because so much is and has changed here . Nothing stays the same and be happy for Thailand as it becomes a more upscale and technologically upgraded location . If you don’t want make the effort to upgrade your profile to match the changes taking place in this country just move on but don’t complain about Thailand wanting to upgrade every aspect of its country and expat community . I remind myself I am a guest here and the country looks out for its own people first not the expat .

Upscale?

As it lazes around in its filth.smog,pollution,garbage and exploitaton of the poor-be it Thai,Laotion,Cambodian or Burmese?

You (and your friends) are deluding yourselves.

You must be Thai.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:25 PM, FritsSikkink said:

I would say good riddance of the foulmouthed people who take every opportunity to talk bad about their hosts and could only stay here because they paid bribes.

Quite lame. Nearly every time I see someone complaining, or observing a shortfall about the policies here, or the culture, some guy who has not taken the time to think things through, nor to devote any time, study, or focus on the issue at hand, says something like "Perhaps Thailand is not for you", or "maybe you should leave", or "it's not fair", or the top prize, "if you do not like it here, go back to your own country". 

Why? Because I have some issues with the place, I am not entitled to complain, or voice my opinions? Half of the posts on this forum are complaints. What is wrong with that? Don't we need someplace to vent? Why the sensitivity? Why such thin skin? Though absolute contentment must be a beautiful thing to be blessed with, it is not something most of us enjoy. The fact that I complain does not mean I do not love Thailand, my lifestyle, and most of the Thai people. I have a good life here. But, I do have some issues with the place, as most do, and I do not like the government, and there are some things I would like to see improved. Do you not see any room for improvement? I should leave because I complain? 

31 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

. That may be the plan but I don't pretend to understand the motivations behind the stuff thrown at us. 

Since the US, UK, and AUS. were the main ones targeted re: cancelled income letters and not so coincidentally they are the nationalities that have been very critical and condescending of Thais year in year out on the internet forums. Could have something to do with motivation ?

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Quite lame. Nearly every time I see someone complaining, or observing a shortfall about the policies here, or the culture, some guy who has not taken the time to think things through, nor to devote any time, study, or focus on the issue at hand, says something like "Perhaps Thailand is not for you", or "maybe you should leave", or "it's not fair", or the top prize, "if you do not like it here, go back to your own country". 

Why? Because I have some issues with the place, I am not entitled to complain, or voice my opinions? Half of the posts on this forum are complaints. What is wrong with that? Don't we need someplace to vent? Why the sensitivity? Why such thin skin? Though absolute contentment must be a beautiful thing to be blessed with, it is not something most of us enjoy. The fact that I complain does not mean I do not love Thailand, my lifestyle, and most of the Thai people. I have a good life here. But, I do have some issues with the place, as most do, and I do not like the government, and there are some things I would like to see improved. Do you not see any room for improvement? I should leave because I complain? 

And I notice that most of these "If you don't like it leave" posters are recent members.  So either they are twisted and malevolent individuals who have been banned and come back under a new name,

or

they are paid writers employed to generate conflict among members to keep the post count and page view numbers up. 

On 2/4/2019 at 2:23 PM, CMNightRider said:

Your post is one of the more intelligent posts I have read regarding what immigration is doing to discourage foreigners from continuing to live in Thailand.  I have read so many pompous and smug comments from many of the posters on this site, making demeaning comments about expats who have to leave because they are unable to deposit 800,000 baht into a Thai bank.  These people brag about how they can easily make this deposit and many have said they have be doing this for years, lol.

There are far more expats that can deposit 800,000 baht in a Thai bank but are intelligent enough to see the folly in doing so.  These people will be leaving each month as their one year extensions come due, along with those who are unable to abide by immigrations latest hurdle.  

The leaders of Thai Immigration has made it clear, they do not want western retirees residing in Thailand.  This ridicules financial requirement of depositing money in a Thai bank is to take advantage of those who can't leave for various reasons, and to purge as many of the westerns as they can.

I wonder how many expats who have married Thai women and have kids here don't meet this latest hurdle for one year extensions.  These people will be forced to leave their families as their extensions come due. ????

I hear there are groups springing up in rural areas. One is called "Don't take our husbands". They are groups of Thai women, who have foreign husbands who are not rich, and they are all just getting by, doing what they can to make a living, or living on a modest pensions or savings. The women are afraid these requirements may make it far harder for their men to be able to stay here. Perhaps these women can make enough noise, to cause blowback, and embarrassment to this tone deaf, incompetent, xenophobic, coarse, corrupt, cold hearted, non-visionary administration? And it could lead to these morons being put out to pasture, once and for all? Nobody needs the army. They are beyond useless to the nation. So is Prayuth, and especially the fraud, Biggest Joke. 

1 minute ago, Khaeng Mak said:

And I notice that most of these "If you don't like it leave" posters are recent members.  So either they are twisted and malevolent individuals who have been banned and come back under a new name,

or

they are paid writers employed to generate conflict among members to keep the post count and page view numbers up. 

I had noticed the same,  in a way similar to the Thaksin problem years ago,  implants ??  having an agenda.

22 hours ago, Acharn said:

You're planning to vote then?

I sure would if I could. No Thai I have spoken with, plans to vote for Prayuth. Everyone I speak with, who is willing to speak openly, says he is despised by nearly all Thais. I believe this. I certainly know it is true for 98% of all foreigners. 

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

I hear there are groups springing up in rural areas. One is called "Don't take our husbands". They are groups of Thai women, who have foreign husbands who are not rich, and they are all just getting by, doing what they can to make a living, or living on a modest pensions or savings. The women are afraid these requirements may make it far harder for their men to be able to stay here. Perhaps these women can make enough noise, to cause blowback, and embarrassment to this tone deaf, incompetent, xenophobic, coarse, corrupt, cold hearted, non-visionary administration? And it could lead to these morons being put out to pasture, once and for all? Nobody needs the army. They are beyond useless to the nation. So is Prayuth, and especially the fraud, Biggest Joke. 

No..there is an even bigger fraud...

21 hours ago, baansgr said:

In most countries that would stand true but toyland afraid not. No matter how "upscale"it may look on the surface, child prostitution, corruption, gun crime, low education level, child labour, animal fighting for gambling, diseases on the increase and a whole list of other things in toy culture that are ingrained and will never change mean it will never be an "upscale" country in the next 100 years. Having a new pick up and iphone on the never never is a farce really

Absolutely spot on. Thailand is trying for "upscale", but without doing any of the hard work involved. They are not improving. The twin hazards of public safety and traffic safety remain huge issues. There are dozens of solutions. None are being implemented. To call this administration indifferent, callous, tone deaf, incompetent, and non-visionary would be a huge understatement. There are so many areas where improvement is needed, if they want to consider the nation fit for upscale tourists and ex-pats. Improvement of basic services. Improvement of English skills. The environment needs alot of work. Protections for the land, sea and the air. Protections for immigrant workers. How about rights for foreigners here? I could go on for days. 

21 hours ago, Internatltraveler said:

Normally, I don't like to get embroiled into these hostile conversations and ethnocentric comments, however enough is enough.

I have never heard of or seen so many arrogant and downright ignorant comments about the economics of people's choices as this topic seems to have brought up. So let me clarify a few obvious points that seem to be completely ignored by so many here that have chosen to comply with providing 800,000 baht in a bank and having it tied up now for a minimum of five months every year, and then having at least 400,000 baht not available for emergencies the rest of the year. For those who don't mind having their cash in a bank tied up at the lowest interest rate anywhere which means any bank anywhere nearly, more power to you. For those who have planned to have a larger amount of cash available to them, more power to them also.

And this does not include those of you who are fortunate enough to have a good health insurance system in your country that will cover you wherever you are...maybe soon you won't be so happy if current legislation passes that is working its way through the legal system here stating that we all must have at least a 400,000 baht in/out patient health insurance policy ISSUED BY A THAI Insurance Company in addition to the money deposited into our accounts to meet long term stayers. Knowing farewell that these policies will most likely not cover pre-existings, will have age restrictions, and get very expensive with aging and not available to a lot of us over given ages. Once your feet start getting squeezed in those new shoes, it will be interesting to see the negative comments from the people who claim they are the upper crust of retirees because they have so much money to keep in a Thai bank all the time,

For those of us who have substantial cash flow due to our financial strategies in life such as using a trust fund, a life annuity, a government or social pension that we paid into in order to have a stable and reliable income for the rest of our lives, but never did try to put money aside in excess to what our pensions provide, we may actually have more in a bulk investment than most of the majority of people here who have made other choices with their liquid assets. The question was should we save to have a bulk of liquid cash or a reliable permanent income for the rest of our lives. Maybe both options were not available to many of us.

I am neither the "lower marginal level of economic retirees" nor am I low class by any means unless you consider having over $5 million dollars in investments a poor class and a substantial education from a good ivy league school. I am professionally educated and in fact was also trained in financial planning professionally. I never would recommend people in the USA to carry large bank accounts that are exposed to low interest rates nor would I recommend people to place their funds into capital gains assets that diminish the size of their investments substantially either. Two factors eat away at our finances, liability through our tort law exposure in the USA and ever changing politically explosive rules of our taxation system.

We normally recommend safer investments as we age, thus they are less liquid in many cases so cash flow becomes king and capital assets are the food that feeds the golden goose. For those of you that do not understand other cultures it is time to stop this ignorant and downright stupid conversation of judging each other by how we are culturally, conditioned and have planned our lives. I have been retired for 25 years now, living in Europe (3 countries), Latin America (3 countries), Asia (2 countries) and have always had adequate income to live my chosen lifestyle of comfort and happiness. No country that I have lived in or am aware of so far is as limiting as Thailand. No country that is considered a third world country would consider forcing retirees to have $25,000 tied up in their banks, nor have them check in every 90 days our of the paranoia of immigration such as is here. No country that I know of expects a foreigner to provide 5 or 6 times the income per month of the average citizen living in their country.

What is going on here in this country to me is maybe part of an attitude reflecting how our own countries treat our immigrants, maybe we are not wanted here, maybe other nationalities are more desired, maybe only the wealthiest people are invited to live here to join the other elitist thinkers in this country,. None of us really know the motivation of immigration here, but if you read Thai Visa very much, who on earth would knowingly invite a bunch of old complainers who have nothing better to do than to sit around and Thai bash or complain about the culture or the people here. Who wants you even in your own country with this kind of attitude anyway? Many people have said, in all the countries I have lived, that the men coming to their country from other countries are either wanted in their own countries (by the law) or not wanted (by anyone there) in their countries ...so which category do most of us fall into anyway. It's time to stop being part of the proverbial hostility that we are creating and stop eating our first born and every one around us. and start having a bit more compassion and care about the people around us.

Whenever a country makes decision that affects literally thousands of people who are living there in peace, who offer no threat to their society and are willing to provide money and even our support into our new found countries, seems to me these are the type of people that should be welcomed with open arms, but if this bunch of yahoos on this site are any indication of what we represent then I too am in strong favor of kicking them all out also and that includes all of you who wave their money in their hands and proclaim they are better than everyone else because they have more money,,,what a pitiful group of losers we have become, and it is plain to see why we have run away from our own cultures and landed here or other places that are willing to tolerate us only because of the money we bring here, but even that gets tiresome after a while and you too should then consider why live here if all you can do is to sit on your bar stool and complain about the whole world around you. You are the problem, not the world old man!

I have never been exposed to the type of utter confusion and chaos Thailand Immigration has caused so many of the people who come here to live and contribute financially to the culture. Those of you who say we would not be missed...how ignorant can get you...if you take 30% even of the 250,000 pensioners living here you removed over 125,000 people paying monthly expenses, immigration fees, transportation, food and housing costs, plus caring for their kids in private or public schools, taking care of their Thai adopted families etc. This is damage to many people who could have been avoided if the rules were laid out to be fair for both this government and us a expats. Sure they will not really miss us as much as we like to think, but I bet many of you are willing to sit and criticize your own countries for doing the same things to migrants who want to join your country because they are leaving horrible and dangerous situations in their own homes and are only looking for a decent place where they can live and have their families safe and well educated. We are dealing with people and their families here not just numbers in the computer. Uprooting families and their kids and relatives, destroying many relationships of love and trust.

I sincerely understand that many of us come from countries that are even more onerous to foreigners migrating into our shores. It seems to me that the entire globe is becoming more hostile toward each other and you can plainly see it on this site with the sample of hostile, judgemental and down right stupid comments seen about our fellow expats.

I recently renewed my extension and am good to go for another year for only my 5th year. My time is quickly coming though when I get tired of instability and uncertainty about my immigration status from year to year as I get older. So this will probably be it for me but hot because I dislike this country. It's just a personal choice I have to make as 80 gets closer and my life is changing in ways that require more stability and consistency now...this is all on me, just like it is on each of you. If you don't like here you have a few choices, to continue to be part of the problem that forms the opinion of bad attitude foreigners that sit and complain, get drunk, act crazy in public and ignore the local customs and traditions, or you can be respectful toward your fellow brothers and sisters, and even be helpful in your communities, or maybe you should just pack up and leave and stop creating such a coat of slime over the good people who want to live here in peace and quiet and pass the days till they are no longer around....your choice. My vision is probably not possible and will be attacked by many of you trolls who will probably enter the gates of heaven and complain about the angels being so loud with their wings flapping. Peace be with you all and one can only hope to make it a better place but somehow I don't think that will be possible here in Thailand with this bunch of old losers who must read every word of Thai Visa every day to write their two cents worth of critical acid and feel their day is completed successfully. How did we get to this point anyway?

Thank you. I am so sick of the arrogant and sanctimonious postings by guys who have so much money, and are so secure financially, that having this money in the bank for half the year or longer, at minuscule interest rates, means nothing to them. You are so spot on, with so many of the well articulated thoughts posted here. Ex-pats are going to be leaving in droves. And I do believe that many of us bring alot to the table. Whether of not the fabulously ignorant and arrogant fools at the top, will miss us, is questionable. But, I know many will. 

21 hours ago, terryofcrete said:

There is a scene in "Only God Forgives" ... a must see for anyone remotely interested in Thai/Farang affairs in LOS... the Police Boss gives a dressing down to a Farang and tells him exactly what they think of them in Thailand. I never forgot it , nor will anyone forget the movie having seen it. I always know where I stand when all is said and done. You will always be a Farang .. an outsider. 

Not a particularly great film, but a very, very dark look at the underbelly of Thailand. Worth a look. The top cop, portrayed by the excellent Vithaya Pansringarm, does an amazing portrayal. Damn. Talk about a pathological super freak. My guess is that a fairly limited number of the authorities feel this way. Of course we will always be outsiders. That means little to me, as I do not feel the need to "belong". But, I think the extreme xenophobia we are feeling at this time is coming from a relatively small number of very, very ignorant fools. 

20 hours ago, scorecard said:

It does appear that this administration, and especially the biggest joke, are trying to do everything in their power to discourage ex-pats from staying here. Does it not? 

Is it really that simple? Is it not surprising that Thailand is trying hard to get all of this into a much better picture and with the primary intention of what's best for Thailand?

That statement has to rank up there with some of the dumbest conclusions I have ever seen. This has nothing to do with what is best for the nation. Nor the common man. When has the army and Prayuth ever considered that? Never. Ever. 

18 hours ago, chama said:

It appears that the plan is to send those foreigners home that do not have at least a medium level of financial fortitude. Somewhere along the line there has been a feeling that most of the crime in Thailand comes from foreigners. Most of us would argue that point, but with all of the Facebook and other scams (and we know which sub-demographic is almost always involved there) are foreigners. When we think of foreigners we think of people like ourselves but there are many that come from poorer countries that are here only to run a scam. That being said many of those who leave will be people that have done nothing wrong, pay for goods and services and add to the Thai economy. Some will leave based on principle and some will leave because as the foreign demographic is reduced so will the services that are designed to support foreigners. Once the cast outs are gone who will be blamed for all of the countries problems? The punching bag will be greatly deflated. Thailand is becoming less and less attractive to visit or stay for newbies. Only the old hands that know how to navigate all of the foolishness find a high degree of comfort, but its still here if one knows their way around.

It is not that there is alot of crime being committed by foreigners. It is that the media, and the authorities and the toy police love to report any little crime that takes place, and blow it completely out of proportion. Do they put the same emphasis on the crime that takes place among Thais? Thailand has approximately the same murder rate, as the completely homicidal nation known as the USA. Fortunately, the wrath is nearly all Thai on Thai. I believe most ex-pats here are law abiding, decent folks, who bring alot to the table, and contribute to the well being of this nation, and it's people, and their Thai girlfriends or wives, in countless ways. And I believe they will be sorely missed. On alot of levels. It is Thailand's loss. 

The army and Prayuth are destroying this country on countless levels. They must be ousted. They must be put out to pasture. They are not needed, they are not useful, they are not competent, and they are despised by most.

58 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

The law changed some years back.  The criteria is the same regardless of gender although it's not easy as suggested:

You can apply for Thai citizenship if you are working in Thailand or are married with a Thai spouse and/or have a child born in Thailand.

In all cases you will also have to fulfil the following conditions to apply for Thai citizenship:

• You must have lived in Thailand continuously, for at least five years before applying.
  • Be a permanent resident.
  • Be 18 years old or older and have reached legal majority in your country of origin.
  • Be well behaved and have a good background (criminal record; political background; involvement with illegal drugs and, in the case of Vietnamese applicants, personal behaviour will be checked).
  • Know the Thai language, including speaking, listening and understanding.
  • Be able to sing the National Anthem Sanserm Phra Baramee and pass an interview in Thai conducted by government officers.

32 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I hear there are groups springing up in rural areas. One is called "Don't take our husbands". They are groups of Thai women, who have foreign husbands who are not rich, and they are all just getting by, doing what they can to make a living, or living on a modest pensions or savings. The women are afraid these requirements may make it far harder for their men to be able to stay here. 

Is this not then a human rights issue?

56 minutes ago, Farrows3399 said:

Since the US, UK, and AUS. were the main ones targeted re: cancelled income letters and not so coincidentally they are the nationalities that have been very critical and condescending of Thais year in year out on the internet forums. Could have something to do with motivation ?

But why also the Danes

Archived