UK's Labour says it will back call for second Brexit referendum

webfact

14 minutes ago, nauseus said:

All those issues have the potential to affect any EU member state.

some issue's effect some nations more than others but the issue's stated barely affect the UK,90% of the UK population wont even know italy are having a few issue's with debt,those people will be more worried about their own debt than Italys

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bomber said:

some issue's effect some nations more than others but the issue's stated barely affect the UK,90% of the UK population wont even know italy are having a few issue's with debt,those people will be more worried about their own debt than Italys

Look, we'll just need to agree to differ. My mate is going to buy me a lovely dinner now.

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Don't get complacent. The fact will always remain that I'm a Lancastrian and you're a Tyke!

Well that explains a lot. ????

AB74D2B7-3327-4CDF-B4B5-E4E0AAA2749F.jpeg

Edited by nontabury
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Don't get complacent. The fact will always remain that I'm a Lancastrian and you're a Tyke!

I thought you were Scottish living in Huddersfield, just because you support Man Utd that doesn't make you Lanky.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, vogie said:

I thought you were Scottish living in Huddersfield, just because you support Man Utd that doesn't make you Lanky.

Scottish ancestory. Born in Lancashire, raised in Yorkshire and lived most of my life in Lancashire. Oh, and a Yorkshire wife (very good with money).

17 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Huns???
Showing your childish bitterness?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Hey "Teddy" steady on, you just accused Aberdeen supporters of bestiality! I am a Hibs supporter, but just because my father in law was a steward at Easter Road, no sectarianism involved. We have 'gers, Celts, and even Jambo supporters in the family. We are all pretty rude to one another about it! Bitterness doesn't come into it. This is off topic I know, but just to answer your point, I'll leave it there.

On 3/3/2019 at 3:25 AM, aright said:

Credit Suisse disagrees with you

Pound Sterling's Rally vs. Euro and Dollar has Further to Go: Credit Suisse, TD Securities

• Modified: Friday, 01 March 2019 06:21
  • Foreign exchange strategists have been reacting to the latest bounce in the value of the British Pound, saying the currency has established the momentum to allow it go higher still.

haha . big joke ,,, after the  latest brexit   extension has expired ,

GBP   goes   down the pan ,  final flush .  in the real world. .. 

• Sad 1

On 3/3/2019 at 11:36 AM, RuamRudy said:

Not at all - in fact I have stated on several of the many Brexit threads that I fully respect the right of England to secede from the EU. I wish for England nothing but success in its post-Brexit future, but I think that Brexit should not be forced upon the other home nations without their expressed consent. 

In the event of indyref2, with the outcome of "yes", would you not force Scottish independence on say, The Shetlands, if they were to overwhelming vote in favour of staying a part of Britain, as they did before?

• Like 1