It's the little things (that p__s you off)

roger101

I have a couple of things that get my goat. Nothing serious like the British Embassy or Immigration  just annoying to me. The first is Sweetners. The ones I buy come in a small plastic dispenser.

One click and a sweetener appears except it doesn't. I takes anything up to 8 or 9 clicks and that's with shaking it, turning it upside down and back again. My brother in law when he remembers brings me over Sainsbury's Sweeteners . They have the same plastic type dispenser which works fine 95% of the time, One click one sweetener. It wouldn't be so bad if the ones here weren't so expensive compared to the UK.

One more thing. People sitting on my motorbike, I don't actually care if someone sits on my bike its when they put the back footrest down so they're more comfortable and then leave it there. So that when I walk up to the bike I kick it. If the wife's on the bike I make sure the footrests go back to the upright position when she gets off because I've barked my shins on them so many times I don't want to do it again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Bike parking... now that's one thing that gets my goat...  I have a nice new bike and some tool parks so close that I am unable to tip my bike up enough to kick up the side stand. Instead I have to shimmy their bike across just so I can get my bike upright enough to kick up the side stand and get out of my spot... 

What else gets my goat in Thailand?... lots of things... how do I manage them, just like anyone else, get on with it and don't let them impact my day - its just life and half the people we are surrounded by are below average intelligence... 

Park on centre stand

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

the other day in Bangkok I was in a club and really annoyed at how many beautiful girls where getting in my space and begging me to take them home.

i am still having Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder flashbacks.  

I had a Monkey grab my leg. Yuck.

• Haha 1

Just now, Golden Triangle said:

it really p**ses me off that the sun comes up every bloody morning and then at night it gets dark, this crap happens with monotonous regularity every chuffing day, I just sometimes wish that they would change the routine.....

The day will come when you will miss one of them, thats guaranteed.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

the other day in Bangkok I was in a club and really annoyed at how many beautiful girls where getting in my space and begging me to take them home.

i am still having Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder flashbacks.  

You can overcome that stress by taking up one of the offers. But that could lead to stress of a different kind. It's a cruel, cruel world.

• Haha 1

On the other hand it is the truyly little things that irritate a mellowed out dude like me: the gordian knot rubberbands, the permasealed packaging on even 7-11 donuts, horribly shaped toes in fancy sandals......

• Like 2