TAPPER Lager

wgdanson

Just discovered this in 7/12 shop. Wanted Chiers 6% but thay hadnt eny. So I got this Tapiers Larger, 6 an arf procent, for 43 Bart a 500 mil can. It is verry strong.   lol

Please move to Pub topics. Ta!

Edited by wgdanson

12 minutes ago, faraday said:

Always liked a 'spesh' when I lived in blighty.

Lovely stuff - a modest 9.5% :crazy:

Actually, it tastes disgusting.

specialbrew1_3163345b.jpg

Trip down to the Falklands in late '82/'83 and No. 5 hatch was filled with this stuff in kegs.

Squaddies on board only lasted a week before trashing their rec room on this tipple and spent the next four months up the mountain in tents. Lethal stuff.

Edited by grollies
Too many stuffs
  • Haha 2

How much? 52b in Doi Saket and in Tha Ton. I think its name comes from Thai Asian Pacific, the brewery that makes it. I enjoyed mine a few days ago. Lots of flashy new canned beers recently and the red beer, called black dragon with a golden dragon on its label (great marketing) is alright too. Kopper, a bit expensive but I'll try another cus I was too dry and slugged it down. My remote village has only the two Thai big name favourites, Chang and Leo, so anything is welcome for a change.

19 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Just discovered this in 7/12 shop. Wanted Chiers 6% but thay hadnt eny. So I got this Tapiers Larger, 6 an arf procent, for 43 Bart a 500 mil can. It is verry strong.   lol

Well, its 53 Baht per can , 6.5 % proof and comes from 7/11 and spelled 
"Tapper"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well, its 53 Baht per can , 6.5 % proof and comes from 7/11 and spelled 
"Tapper"

Really?

You are correct, 53 Baht. Cheers is cheaper then.

Edited by wgdanson

Just now, suzannegoh said:

Vile swill.

Try a can of that Cheers 4.5 % strawberry , STRAWBERRY , beer and then make a comparison.  

I mistakenly bought one of those expecting it to be the Cheers 6 % red can good stuff and had to spit it out , literally spat it out , strawberry beer !!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Try a can of that Cheers 4.5 % strawberry , STRAWBERRY , beer and then make a comparison.  

I mistakenly bought one of those expecting it to be the Cheers 6 % red can good stuff and had to spit it out , literally spat it out , strawberry beer !!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather drink turpentine.

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

You were lucky. I bought a dozen thinking it was the 6%. Could not give it away.

I don't mind the Tapper. Tastes a bit like Leo but better.

• Like 1