Man arrested at Manchester Airport had been in Thailand to try and get a film of his life made

webfact

6 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

I think I met this guy in a bar the other night. He has lived quite a life. SAS, SBS, Royal Marines, MI5, he'd done it all. 

Can't wait for the movie.

So he's about 150 years old?

SBS - where they work in water ( is he a plumber per chance?)

SAS - where they walk on water

MI5 - Mission Impossible 5 ( bit part actor )

Marines - misspelling Mariners Arms on Soi 6

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

I think I met this guy in a bar the other night. He has lived quite a life. SAS, SBS, Royal Marines, MI5, he'd done it all. 

I was in the checkout line in the food court Jomtien when this I think Canadian guy started talking to me he had a load of flatbread that he was gonna slice and use them for pizza bases! It was for a mate of his an ex royal marine who was struggling with PTSS,this guy was holed up somewhere breeding pit bulls "they were his babies" This ex marine was on the mission that got Bin Laden he was the guy who shot the gun out of his hands and a other marine killed him.I pointed out to him that it was a US military mission the got him "no! that's what they want you to believe it was a Royal Marine and RCMP mission that got him" I got my change and groceries and put some distance between us,they walk among us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, adammike said:

I was in the checkout line in the food court Jomtien when this I think Canadian guy started talking to me he had a load of flatbread that he was gonna slice and use them for pizza bases! It was for a mate of his an ex royal marine who was struggling with PTSS,this guy was holed up somewhere breeding pit bulls "they were his babies" This ex marine was on the mission that got Bin Laden he was the guy who shot the gun out of his hands and a other marine killed him.I pointed out to him that it was a US military mission the got him "no! that's what they want you to believe it was a Royal Marine and RCMP mission that got him" I got my change and groceries and put some distance between us,they walk among us.

'Walk among us' is not the worst, they can also 'vote' that's the real scary part.

• Haha 1

The blokes a loony. Stripped off naked and walked into the harbour and said he was trying to swim from Porthmadog to Ireland when he was rescued.

He's been arrested for threatening to break his daughters nose when she turns 18, put a video up saying he's going to rearrange her face and go to prison for ABH because she said she doesn't want anything to do with him.

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I was in the British Legion is that any good?

16 minutes ago, musicscene said:

I was in the Church Lads Brigade will that help?

Not sure.

But was the Vicar ok with you,  theres been a few naughty vicars about just lately. :giggle:

Think Australia is having a crackdown at present.  

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

I've met quite few of those in bars here 

10 hours ago, webfact said:

where he pleaded guilty to posting offensive and threatening messages over social media

Accused of sharing Panodrama on you tube. 

3 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Even the "full story" doesn't say anything about what happened 

The TV "Circle of Journalistic Standards" who routinely slag the Thai press for the slightest malapropism appear conspicuously silent regarding this somewhat vague reportage from a UK newspaper.

17 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Disconcerting that I am probably the only genuine ex-SAS guy posting on this thread.

There's no boat house at Hereford before you ask.

boat.jpg.2f816e2391393b646dc3494b574016d0.jpg

Hereford boathouse.

19 hours ago, kannot said:

What next..farting in public,talk about no more  free  speech no  matter who it offends

The difference between the desirability and danger of PC is like the difference between evening and night, one isn't sure where one ends and the other begins. Life can be a bitch, that is unfortunate but that is the way it is. If you are fat, being told you just have a full figure won't help you determine to lose weight. Calling a Nigerian a black bastard in public is not only hurtful and insulting it has absolutely no merit or reason in and of itself. Saying that many scams originate from Nigeria maybe hurtful to some honest Nigerians but has a certain ring of truth to it. The right to have an opinion may often clash with the right to express it openly, that norm has never bothered me but I have never personally insulted someone one on one because it is pointless as long as my personal space isn't being invaded.