Baby of Islamic State teenager in UK furore dies - group

rooster59

On 3/9/2019 at 8:30 AM, Orton Rd said:

Reports of threats could well have been made up to gain sympathy for her case, ooh look the poor little innocent who did not know what she was getting into is being threatened by the real Isis supporters etc. Now the latest baby is dead she has no case at all for being allowed to return, none of them have.

Not that I'm a doubting Thomas but I've yet to see her holding anything other than a bundle rags. No actual signs of the baby.

Just sayin'

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better still..hand the lot of the isis scummers over to the Kurds..poetic justice and all that.
What goes round comes around.
Ps, sorry if I offend all the trendy lefty perfect world pc brigade..but an eye for an eye does me just fine re the isis scum.

In Syria, but not in territory governed by the Assad dictatorship.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Better still..hand the lot of the isis scummers over to the Kurds

Think you will find the OP refers to those held by the Kurds, with US oversight, apparently you will be disappointed, no mass killings of detainees. IS people captured in Iraq are often executed, some prison sentences. Though have to be careful not to be too excessive, tribal association, blood feuds and all that stuff. Western security agencies claim Islamist killing will go on for decades

18 hours ago, Letseng said:

She left UK with 2 friends. Who forced her to join Isis?  No doubt, like many others they thought this to be a great idea to end up in paradise one day. 

Letseng  I think the three of them had something else on their minds ......I remember I did at that age   !

As long as they only kill one another.
Always remember that ee sre but mere kaffirs in their eyes!!!

Think you will find the OP refers to those held by the Kurds, with US oversight, apparently you will be disappointed, no mass killings of detainees. IS people captured in Iraq are often executed, some prison sentences. Though have to be careful not to be too excessive, tribal association, blood feuds and all that stuff. Western security agencies claim Islamist killing will go on for decades

Hopefully their Kurdish captors will " snip " the male isis scum and " dress " the female ones[emoji6]

She will likely be pregnant again or will borrow an orphan (claiming it as her own) in order to jump the queue & provide a meal ticket back home. UK is so weak that we'll even provide lifelong anonimity & any sentence would be minimal as a result of having a child.
Terrorists do not play by normal rules.

2 hours ago, malagateddy said:

The UK and other countries are NOT handing over anyone to Assad..they ARE ALREADY IN SYRIA..having POW status after burning people alive..beheading people after torturing them etc etc.
Sorry..I'm an eye for an eye man.
When I played Amateur footie many moons ago..if someone kicked me, I kicked them back.
Don't get mad..get even.
Cheers

These foolish, probably brainwashed, certainly misguided young women have associated with the ISIS savages. It is not as far as I am aware suggested that they took part in fighting with them.

These young women attached themselves to a horrible savage regime. they "married" and bore the children of some ghastly individuals. That in itself is not actually a crime. Goodness only knows, if shagging unsuitable people (women in my case I hasten to add) when young is criminal then I would have spent my life getting a striped suntan! 

Now when you were playing amateur football, if somebody kicked you, you kicked them back, but I am sure that you didn't leave the pitch at full time to go and kick their wives or children? It is not a perfect parallel but it illustrates my point. 

My point is, that if they have not committed any crime, then we should not hand them over to what (loosely) passes for justice in that part of the world. The children should not be left to die of disease and neglect. I loathe and find abhorrent what they have done, but that doesn't mean that I think that we are entitled to inflict any vengeance on them. Their families, whatever our views on their religion and cultural beliefs are British, and therefore have the right to have their views considered.

And that Dianne Abbot creature? She is just a "cockwomble".

3 hours ago, Opl said:

She used her baby as a bargaining chip to get her way back to the UK.

She said she would'nt allow her baby to be taken to the UK without her.

She made the decision.

So she bears all responsibilities for the outcome. 

I have been thinking about something that has been troubling me ever since this story broke, I know it is a callous thing to suggest, but did she deliberately make the child ill in order to sway public opinion? 

Jag..a fellow Brexiteer..the slapper's words when interviewed by the press damn's her imo.
Just think of the money that would be involved in bringing all the isis scum back to the UK, and the various costs involved thereafter.

Over 5% of homeless/rough sleepers in the UK are former Armed Forces Personnel.Imo..spend the money there to help these people..not islamic isis scum.

These foolish, probably brainwashed, certainly misguided young women have associated with the ISIS savages. It is not as far as I am aware suggested that they took part in fighting with them.

These young women attached themselves to a horrible savage regime. they "married" and bore the children of some ghastly individuals. That in itself is not actually a crime. Goodness only knows, if shagging unsuitable people (women in my case I hasten to add) when young is criminal then I would have spent my life getting a striped suntan! 

Now when you were playing amateur football, if somebody kicked you, you kicked them back, but I am sure that you didn't leave the pitch at full time to go and kick their wives or children? It is not a perfect parallel but it illustrates my point. 

My point is, that if they have not committed any crime, then we should not hand them over to what (loosely) passes for justice in that part of the world. The children should not be left to die of disease and neglect. I loathe and find abhorrent what they have done, but that doesn't mean that I think that we are entitled to inflict any vengeance on them. Their families, whatever our views on their religion and cultural beliefs are British, and therefore have the right to have their views considered.

13 minutes ago, Basil B said:

I have been thinking about something that has been troubling me ever since this story broke, I know it is a callous thing to suggest, but did she deliberately make the child ill in order to sway public opinion? 

Difficult to say, but here below is the full transcript of her interview, every single word of it I find very telling,  " Because I can't live in this camp forever. It's not really possible. You know, just keep trying to get me back. I really don't want to stay here. I don't want to take care of my child in this camp, because I'm afraid he might even die in this camp."

https://news.sky.com/story/is-bride-shamima-begum-full-transcript-i-did-have-a-good-time-there-11640278

So what's changed? She had a baby, now the baby is dead. A 15 year old girl does not make rational decisions. Bring her home, give her a second chance. It doesn't sound to me like she actually took part in any atrocities, and surrounded by ISIS women, in a refugee camp, what do you expect her to say. Like, ISIS is bad, as one guy said "these women are terrifying".

7 minutes ago, JAG said:

It's only a bit of paper that makes them British. 

I've said before and I'll say again; you cannot talk to or discuss anything with these people any more than you can with a rabid dog.

Let them have their caliphate, let them live there and leave them alone. No exports/imports allowed, stop all the PC lefty idiots blabbing about how terrible it is for them, it's what they want.

All the lefty bleeding hearts should be spending their time doing what they can in UK for UK people, sick and elderly, not a bunch of medieval minded idiots who want to kill each other.

As for the evil minded bitch that is the subject of this whole thread I don't believe a word she says.

Let her come back and you're letting a 'sleeper' in.

Please define " hard right "!!
If you like..I call a spade a spade..sometimes a shovel..if it's not to your taste, nothing I can do bout it.
You could always just kid on I don't exist?
Once again..please define " hard right posts "

You have a history on this forum of hard right POV, 'liking' others extreme right posts etc. To be frank, can't see much difference with your extremist attitudes to those you condemn.

13 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Please define " hard right "!!
If you like..I call a spade a spade..sometimes a shovel..if it's not to your taste, nothing I can do bout it.
You could always just kid on I don't exist?
Once again..please define " hard right posts "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics

1 hour ago, nausea said:

So what's changed? She had a baby, now the baby is dead. A 15 year old girl does not make rational decisions. Bring her home, give her a second chance. It doesn't sound to me like she actually took part in any atrocities, and surrounded by ISIS women, in a refugee camp, what do you expect her to say. Like, ISIS is bad, as one guy said "these women are terrifying".

8 hours ago, simple1 said:

UK does not 'hand over' anyone to a country having the death penalty for the accused. In anycase Assad is a mass murderer, torturer and in the past has aided islamists/terrorists himself. Assad should face justice, plus his UK born wife, though sadly highly unlikely to occur.

Assad is a secularist, not an Islamist. The Sunni Extremists who this woman joined don't even believe Assad's sect is part of Islam at all. And as these people are combatants in a war zone occupied by US Forces, they can be dealt with in whatever manner the powers that be want. They waged war against the Syrian People, and they are currently in Syrian territory (illegally) occupied by America. Syria has full jurisdiction- invite them in and let them deal with it. 

The notion of bringing her back to the UK is insane. Can you imagine if one of us impregnated a Western Backpacker, and that kid grew up here and then went down to Northern Malaysia to fight with the terrorists in insurgency? Can you fathom, in a million years, the Thai people welcoming that Western teen back in to their country? The people in the UK government advocating this position should frankly be hung. They are abetting treason. 

7 hours ago, usviphotography said:

Assad is a secularist, not an Islamist. The Sunni Extremists who this woman joined don't even believe Assad's sect is part of Islam at all. And as these people are combatants in a war zone occupied by US Forces, they can be dealt with in whatever manner the powers that be want. They waged war against the Syrian People, and they are currently in Syrian territory (illegally) occupied by America. Syria has full jurisdiction- invite them in and let them deal with it. 

The notion of bringing her back to the UK is insane. Can you imagine if one of us impregnated a Western Backpacker, and that kid grew up here and then went down to Northern Malaysia to fight with the terrorists in insurgency? Can you fathom, in a million years, the Thai people welcoming that Western teen back in to their country? The people in the UK government advocating this position should frankly be hung. They are abetting treason. 

Territory currently occupied by US and coalition forces is legal under international law by way of "ungoverned territory".

You omit to note at the beginning of  the Syrian Arab Spring it was Assad who commenced war against his own people, including releasing Islamists from his jails as cover for military action. Assad is massively corrupt and a deeply cruel minority sect dictator who has committed crimes against humanity, including terrorism, for many years; that he is allegedly secular is irrelevant.

There are a number of UK politicians across differing political platforms who claim HMG should not be passing on responsibility to other governments / groups without their agreement, but should take on the responsibility. I concur with this position. 

I find the comments about "International law" amusing.

What exactly is the penalty? Death? Excommunication of the British Isles from the planet? 

Give us whatever the 'slap on the wrist' punishment is & leave this girl stateless. I see no issue with wilfully breaking the law in this case - because whatever the mild punishment is - it's better than having all these Jihadi-Janes back in the UK

On 3/9/2019 at 7:47 AM, JAG said:

Whatever you think of his parents, and my opinion of them is as low as you can get, the baby was an innocent.

clasp the asp to your bosom, good idea

On 3/11/2019 at 11:12 AM, pedro01 said:

I find the comments about "International law" amusing.

What exactly is the penalty? Death? Excommunication of the British Isles from the planet? 

Give us whatever the 'slap on the wrist' punishment is & leave this girl stateless. I see no issue with wilfully breaking the law in this case - because whatever the mild punishment is - it's better than having all these Jihadi-Janes back in the UK

Don’t get distracted.

The Home Secretary and his actions are subject to British law.

Be assured his ruling will be challenged in a British court.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Don’t get distracted.

The Home Secretary and his actions are subject to British law.

Be assured his ruling will be challenged in a British court.

Yes - I am sure some self-hating liberal lunatics will attempt to subvert justice by claiming she has human rights.

Archived