Mueller submits Trump-Russia inquiry report to U.S. attorney general

rooster59

10 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Then I suggest you direct your bile at those people.  Until we have Mueller's findings, I am content to rest my case on the prima facie evidence.  And unlike you, I am not going to blind myself to Trump's other numerous acts of malfeasance.

That is the current evidence  of ,No collusion and no Americans or his people have been indicted for this Russian non sense!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MAGA 2020 said:

And the tears continue to fall.....lol

I love the sound of liberal tears in the mornings 

Wow, the way you cleverly used that quote from Apocalypse Now in your post - amazing!

The stable genius sure does attract some impressive followers.

6 minutes ago, Farangwithaplan said:

The point is that whatever the report states, is that there were discussions with other nations by Trumps team. That has been established.

So what?

Where is the collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians to interfere in the election?

*crickets*

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Yep. We elected him. And we will again. 

But call him stupid? OK.  He has a billion dollars. How much do you have?

And Im sure he is a "misogynist". I am too. I use  the ladies for my own filthy and degrading pleasure. Why just last night.....

How about you, ever been to Pattaya?

You think it takes intelligence to inherit money?

Analysts have taken best guesses at Trump's secretive finances and determined that his net worth has increased slightly less than it would have if he had put his inheritance into an S&P 500 index fund.  Index funds are no-brainer funds that track the market.  So as a businessman, Trump is slightly less intelligent than a no-brainer.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Ah yes the ad hominems again.

Not exactly as YOU have already stated that you support and admire him and thereby his traits, so by your own admission you leave yourself open to such comments. It follows logic.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

So what?

Where is the collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians to interfere in the election?

*crickets*

Did you actually read my post? Because from your post I am really starting to question your ability to comprehend English.

I have no idea if there was 'collusion' or not. But neither do you. The findings have not been released. There are *crickets* because the only sane and logical thing to do it wait until the report is released to a wider audience.

So are you saying that even though some of Trump's team members were found to have lied about business dealing for multi million dollar property development under oath, lied about getting access to stolen emails from a person in office and other indiscretions, was not grounds to investigate further?

Edited by Farangwithaplan
added and typo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Farangwithaplan said:

So are you saying that even though some of Trump's team members were found to have lied about business dealing for multi million dollar property development under oath, lied about getting access to stolen emails from a person in office and other indiscretions, was not grounds to investigate further?

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

9 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Analysts have taken best guesses at Trump's secretive finances and determined that his net worth has increased slightly less than it would have if he had put his inheritance into an S&P 500 index fund.  Index funds are no-brainer funds that track the market.  So as a businessman, Trump is slightly less intelligent than a no-brainer.

Best guess lol. Un named analysts. OK

8 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Your imaginary crimes are off-topic.

Actually, not, who knows what will be in the report? ????

10 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Not exactly as YOU have already stated that you support and admire him and thereby his traits, so by your own admission you leave yourself open to such comments. It follows logic.

Ah I see. Deplorables. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Do you understand the meaning of the latin you just wrote. By writing it it shows you do not. No fallacy at all. It would be remiss of the authorities to not to investigate further. That is the way western law works, generally speaking.

Anyway, you have proved yourself to be a person not fit for any more retorts due to your slogans and inability to talk rationally on this discussion. You get no more of my time.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You mean fake news and fair an balanced? Both. I even read the NY Times and the Guardian, both of which are best for lining the bottom of a bird cage. I read it all as I enjoy my carefully brewed cup of single origina Doi Chan coffee sweetened with just a dollop of Condensed Milk. So no need to be confused, I have it handled.

I despise all politicians too, and Donald Trump is no exception. But Im sort of stuck defending him because he too is a victim. Civil Liberties are civil liberties, and fair is fair.

A billionaire is a victim? Well, I suppose James Packer is a fairly unhappy camper, so it just shows money doesn't always work.

BTW, the Doi Chang in CM and CR is served with real milk and real sugar. Heaven knows what your condensed milk comes from.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

A billionaire is a victim? Well, I suppose James Packer is a fairly unhappy camper, so it just shows money doesn't always work.

Correct: Anybody can be a victim of .gov. Money or not.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

BTW, the Doi Chang in CM and CR is served with real milk and real sugar. Heaven knows what your condensed milk comes from.

Milk in coffee is something that the lower classes drink, I figured it would be number 1 in CM. Ill take the ersatz condensed "milk" here until get the real stuff back in the Goodold.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

You think it takes intelligence to inherit money?

That is just plain silly.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Best guess lol. Un named analysts. OK

Actually, not, who knows what will be in the report? ????

Ah I see. Deplorables. 

Ok, I'll give you a name:  Fortune magazine.  http://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/  Happy?

If Trump followed long established traditions of transparency and integrity there would be no need to estimate his wealth, he would have disclosed tax returns and holdings.

The imaginary crimes were attributed to Hillary Clinton and Obama.  That is clearly off-topic.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I assume you don't understand it.

Unfortunately I'm beginning to think this is the case with a branches of posters. One of my new internal warning signs for kep out a look out for people not understanding the subject at hand is when all encompassing statements like "All of the ____________" or "Everybody__________" or "they always _________". These may or may not be accompanied by slogans that hold little meaning or well known phrases have have been used as statements but unfortunately do not have relevant context.