Question About The Line App

swm59nj

Everywhere I walk I see Thai ladies taking "selfies" then I see a lot of "selfies" in Timeline.... I asked "she who must be obeyed" why are Thai ladies always taking selfies and then posting them on the Internet?.....Her answer..."Because they want men to look at them"...(end of that conversion).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You have to learn to pat the horse and not just fade forward. Much of the Thai girls are not what you expect. Primarily, it is the culture that makes the difference. Look good before you jump in the swing. I've been here for over 10 years and know what I'm talking about. There are shamefully good girls in every layer of society, but they must be chosen with care.

There are lots of professional Thai women who go out sleeping around. Some even work as part time prostitutes to boost their income. One I heard about was a Bank Manager at SCB.

Line is not Facebook and you can either use the wall which can be public or not, or just use it as private messaging.  Most Thai people I know that use line keep it private and don't allow their details to be public.

So make your own mind up about these "ladies" and their stories.

9 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Hello all. Im 63 years old from the USA, planning very soon to move to Bangkok. I was speaking to this Thai woman I know that lives in Bangkok. She is divorced, 44 years old, and has two children ages 15 and 13. She works as a assistant manager for a hotel from a major chain in Bangkok for 26 years.

OP. Slightly different to what you wrote about in the other thread. 

sounds like a scam poster.. if he is 63yrs old, he is very naive and immature...

thai ladies do like taking selfies..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leither69 said:

Fell asleep after the first paragraph!! Grow up.  She's a player and your an old man,. What have you learned in your 63 years?

blunt, but true unless you look like Brad Pitt and have nice assets and a strong personality your going to get used up and dumped quickly as you would in any country.

A few things

1) she is a player, best to avoid

2) women aren't generally attracted to older men, its a myth, generally they are looking for an ATM

3) Checking Line timeline is a good way to see how many men she has on the go. Those men often don't realise other people can see they've liked.

4) reference to 2) get on Thai Cupid and see how many much younger women contact you first. It will be close to zero

• Like 1

Man, the World has turned on its axis; long gone are those halcyon days in Thailand when a resident farang male had his pick of beautiful babes, despite being as ugly as Rupert Murdoch and as old as Methuselah. The shoe is on the other foot now, and boy don't the ladies know it. So be aware that, even though you may think yourself still eligible at 63 years old, there are hundreds if not thousands of farangs, resident or worldwide via apps, panting to rummage through your lady's drawers, and she has the pick of the bunch. 

20,000 pix in one year? Sounds like she needs a new farang once a year to buy her an upgraded iPhone, along with all the other toys. So lucky you, guess who's the mug gonna buy it for her this year....not you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Everywhere I walk I see Thai ladies taking "selfies" then I see a lot of "selfies" in Timeline.... I asked "she who must be obeyed" why are Thai ladies always taking selfies and then posting them on the Internet?.....Her answer..."Because they want men to look at them"...(end of that conversion).   

I think they care more about other women looking at all those pictures.

I guess most men don't care about their latest food, cute animal, baby, fashion, whatever picture.

• Like 1

Hmmmm I think I will need to see all of the pictures and videos of what she is posting, in order to really be able to make a sound educated, logical and accurate comment.  Of course, my intentions are purely for the benefit of the Thaivisa forum.... ???? ????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Hello all. Im 63 years old from the USA, planning very soon to move to Bangkok. I was speaking to this Thai woman I know that lives in Bangkok. She is divorced, 44 years old, and has two children ages 15 and 13. She works as a assistant manager for a hotel from a major chain in Bangkok for 26 years.

OP. Slightly different to what you wrote about in the other thread. 

Interesting.  Clickbait thread(s)?  Troll?   

• Like 2

Register another ThaiFriendly account using a different name and with a pic downloaded from the Internet. Send her a message asking her for a date and see what she says. Say you will be in BKK on holiday and will she come to your hotel room for a few hours. I do this and have learnt a lot about potential girl friends.

• Like 2