George Clooney urges boycott of Brunei-owned hotels over nation's gay sex penalties

rooster59

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

Who is this wannabe starlet?

Is he from one of these Big Brother type shows or is he preparing himself for when his agent gives him the call to be a house guest.

Self entitled, loudmouth, brash idiot.

Another fool who thinks that politics should be decided in Hollywood.

Politics is decided where th money is.  Maybe your a tad jealous ????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Boycott anything to do with Brunei. Practices, beliefs, laws and policies like these have no place in the modern world. Resist the numskulls with every ounce of your being. I admire Clooney for speaking out. 

Eventually we will have to boycott European countries too - for the same reason.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, mokwit said:

I am seeing absolutely no evidence whatsoever of that prevailing. If anything those who apply common sense, reason etc to this serious encroaching issue are labelled as 'haters', 'racists' and 'Nazis' by the left and it's narrative pushing platforms (used to be called the media).

I love the Clint Eastwood quote about PC making society weak at the knees. I could not agree more. I personally despise political correctness, and the attempt to avoid offending anyone. Weak!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Much as I dislike 'celebrities' trying to influence public opinion - I appreciate them when they try to make the public aware of issues that are being 'swept under the carpet' by politicians....

Politicians and the media should have been the ones making us aware of this latest horror - but as they didn't bother, I appreciate Clooney doing so.

Implementation of Sharia Criminal Law and the latest round of implementation (Hudud) was and is covered by MSM. Thankfully the very harsh implementation of Sharia Law is by a small number of Muslim majority countries. One assumes Clooney is influenced by his wife who is going an excellent job of trying to assist the oppressed around the world.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1